Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections (27764 Views)

A Reply To Reno: Peter Obi Didn't Build A School From Scratch / Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by rocknation62(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

He must definitely be a nag.
In fact, he nags for a living.

And also a troublemaker grin

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by MrNice04(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
igbo is fulani and fulani is igbo ... the 2 tribe are the problem in Nigeria because you both have the same in common ... claiming people's land fulani say na them get the whole land in Nigeria , igbo says lagos is no man's land, they are claiming efik , ibibio , and Niger delta lands under disguise of Biafria ... fulani are majoring Muslims, igbos are majorly Christians... fulani love power to intimidate others , igbos love power to intimidate others too , fulani don't have any resources, igbos too don't have any resources . Fulani get boko haram , igbo get ESN ... they are very similar tribe .. Nigeria will be a great place to live without igbos and fulani
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by seanwilliam(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Talking about Toxicity, half of what you hypocrites did to GEJ has not been done to your candidates, but you are wailing.

I never endorsed anyone , cos they’re all bird of a feather.. so I no no what you meant by the bolded.,
If anyone was going to be my choice , that would have been Osinbajo.

Peter used to be my choice too , but seeing what his supporters are up to, omo , I better steer clear ..
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Myhusband(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
I see him pulling his social media structure to Atiku before election because Tinubu is always his headache, he has never criticize Atiku since na Atiku make him dey feel fly

obi is a cunning man, the fool is against vote buying but was giving out 500 to vulnerable Anambra during election, deceptive man
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Franking: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bubu4Sea:

that na insult or fact?

Fact, brother.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Lama70(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pastor ()
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

He must definitely be a nag.
In fact, he nags for a living.
Ebere m emegbuola nwunye ya...

Dude is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Masterito(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by onuman: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
They once said that Barack Obama was merely like another Hollywood celebrity.

Reno Omokri is still bitter over his exit from Aso Rock.

But he has no clue on how Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu conspired and sent Reno and Goodluck Jonathan out of Aso Rock in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Ebere m emegbuola nwunye ya...

Dude is pathetic.
As in!
Men like Reno are difficult to live with. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Arysexy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
I never endorsed anyone , cos they’re all bird of a feather.. so I no no what you meant by the bolded.,
If anyone was going to be my choice , that would have been Osinbajo.

Peter used to be my choice too , but seeing what his supporters are up to, omo , I better steer clear ..

You were never a Peter Obi supporter. Stop lying to yourself. What Peter Obi fans does cannot make a supporter of Peter Obi reconsider his support, when Peter Obi himself has been clean about the politics of hate against him and never attacked any of his co contestants. Tinubu said he will Labour to death, his response was that there is dignity in labour.

Atiku attacked, him, he didn't respond. So why will a supporter stop supporting BC of action of his supporters whom he has told severally to be non toxic?

You were never a supporter, so spare us the claims
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Arysexy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:
I see him pulling his social media structure to Atiku before election because Tinubu is always his headache, he has never criticize Atiku since na Atiku make him dey feel fly

obi is a cunning man, the fool is against vote buying but was giving out 500 to vulnerable Anambra during election, deceptive man

Show video evidence of Obi giving 500naira or remain cursed.

The Bullion van your god of Lagos brought into Bourdillion on a broad day light on election eve, is there for all to judge

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by knowles89(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nobody will insult you..
Everyone is really fed up with the state of the country and what you call insult is people having enough bullshit from the political class and are now willing to walk away from meaningless political fanatism.
If you are happy with the state of things in this country and willing to hand it over to those who kept it this way. Goodluck bro.

DeleTaller:
I like Reno for one thing. He will always give it to Obi and his mumu fans back to back.

Oya insult me.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Flo36: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
If Peter Obi lose the election,he is a hero unlike you who ran away for fear of arrest.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
This man is an embarrassment to manhood. Talks and acts like a woman at times. I don’t know how his wife copes.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by CommonSense1967: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Renomonkey giving it to the M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey supporters one.day at a time. grin
Reno just went from being worshiped by these IPIG terrorist fools to becoming hated overnight nust like FFK. These fools hate facts one truth. They enjoy being lied to grin
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Diligence: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reno Omokri reminds us of the effects of impulses...Na addiction on cloud 9...

They make his family and friends feel sorry for him.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by princewarri1985: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1551573003858808832
lie from the pit of hell! Peter obi will shock the world next year

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oga Reno, have sense...

Peter Obi is the least of Atiku's problems right now. You can't change the fact that Obi will cost both PDP and APC votes in the South, especially the former.

You should be more concerned about your paymaster's ability to win massively against Tinubu/Shettima in the core North.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by onuman: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:
This mumu na Advanced Portable, he talks too much. Na only God know how him wife dey cope

Reno Omokri lives far away from his wife.
What manner of woman can accommodate a Reno Omokri for a week nonstop?
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by gentlegenius(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeleTaller:
I like Reno for one thing. He will always give it to Obi and his mumu fans back to back.

Oya insult me.
Whenever he write nonsense and know very well that it will attract insults, he will conclude by saying INSULT ME!
When the insults start coming in, he will start crying and complaining that Obi supporters are insulting him.
WHAT A CHARACTER!
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Nasa005: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmmmmm. Peter Obi will win 2023 . E go Shuck u
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maccar02:
Reno know how to hit them back to back always given them wotowoto

There's a saying in my place that goes: If one person cooks for the people, the people will finish it, but if the people cook for one person, it will be impossible for that person to finish it.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by specialmati(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
I like Obi, but he cannot win in 2023 let's face it.
The possibility is not so visible.....!!

Assuming we are allowed to vote twice....
I'll vote for Tinubu first, then vote for Tinubu again....!! smiley wink cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin just say you love corruption not Peter Obi

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by ceeceeco: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
What's wrong with this Reno sef? Always talking senselessly. There was a time I was seeing this man as a reasonable man but thank God I quickly realize how unreasonable he is.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by 007Marvel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

I don't understand this man, can't he just promote his preferred candidate and stop slandering Peter Obi, this obsession is becoming stupid! There are limit to everything in life! Soon even his followers will not take him seriously anymore because he's not mentally stable.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Just talking rubbish everytime.
You know that he will fade away after election, and you are always saying it, don't you know that you suppose to be happy that he will fade away.
I tire ooo.
As a true yoruba Christian, we support OBI-DATTI 2023.
PETER OBI GIVING SOME PEOPLE SLEEPLESS NIGHT.
if you want to stay relevant, just start talking about Peter obi.
You do not need to tell us your tribe or religion. We already know where you come from.
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Benchilwell:
D worse is that obi have never response to diz guy,since he as been attacking him,abeg obi they hold himself very well,if na me,I go attack Reno back!

Peter Obi's silence is what is driving him crazy. cheesy
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Softmirror: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
Like seriously the case of Reno made me understand u don’t give every barking dog attention

This reno guy insulted buhari n even released singles for him but he never replied,then igbos n ipob miscreants were happy n he was d best thing then……..with time he faded away

This same man attacked tinubu n mocked his health,tinubu ignored n igbos with their ipob wing were jubilating n cheering him up thereby giving him the attention n feeding d beast

Now the same beast they nurtured by praising it while it swallowing others have turned back to face them

Thats just life,many of them know for sure that reno is unstable but because they were using him for their mission they never cared

David hundeyin is next

grin

Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
deeva2:

If God didn't punish him when he was insulting buhari and Tinubu, so its now that God will punish him because he insulted ur obi.

Nigerian sabi abuse Gods name anyhow thinking that God is acts like a man..

One obi-dirt supporter even used God to abused and cursed a fellow Christian just because he s supporting Tinubu.

Reno is already being punished naa?
Abi, what would you say about someone without peace of mind? cheesy
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by rocknation62(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
onuman:

Reno Omokri lives far away from his wife.
What manner of woman can accommodate a Reno Omokri for a week nonstop?

Oh I see!

No wonder
Re: Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections by TheGift: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

Hahahaha, The same way Atiku fades and comes back every four years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Slashes Wage By N100bn, Labour Kicks / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.