Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" (603 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" by fineboynl(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
I petty for boys when still de take girls serious. Just do your thing and leave.

I met this young girl that carry big ass. You know how guys chase over girls with big ass nowadays it's so irritating. I know that's what attracted me to her in the first place but guys just can't get over it.

She use to tell me guys that keep chasing on her,. Sometimes in a day it will be more than 5, she work in an environment that make her have contact with rich guys and when those guys sees her shape it will be difficult not to ask her out.

If she is to come my side tomorrow for example. She will come today. As I sharp guy I will code and when I ask her she will say she want to do something tomorrow.

She use to show me her WhatsApp, If you look her WhatsApp you will see the way guys her begging her. You go weak and shame for guys.

I'm always in charge in any relationship. And if I'm not I always back off.

I quit because of this line "If you don't buy it for me another person will".

She is saying the truth. Infact within a seconds another idiot will do it.

I think I'm done and just deleted her number.

2 Likes

Re: This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" by fman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
I love ds guy.
You r a real definition
Of a bad guy.

1 Like

Re: This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" by MITCHELL96: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bad guy. cool

Back off and let her be, she's for the streets.
Re: This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" by LogicBomb8: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Whenever you see hear those signs just know the end is near
Re: This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" by Slynation(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
That's the way to go, starve them of that attention and watch how sense will automatically fall on them...

My Ex was like "Do you know how many girls are after me"??

Me : Go and meet them since you don't know how many girls I can get at my disposal...!!
Re: This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" by Channah1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
The same big backside was what attracted you to her smh .. you and the girl no difference.
You both were in the relationship for the benefits and nothing tangible. So stop trying to make it look like shes the only irresponsible and unserious one here.

Mumu attractions.
Re: This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" by kushma(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is so true op, I weak for some guys seriously. Have a girl with big ass that always show me her chat with guys many begging her some offering money self. Don’t know the reason for her showing me these chat because for me I don’t care because it’s her choice and what she wants to do with her body.

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Big Bombom Shares Her Viral / He Said I Am So Beautiful / Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.