Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) (29597 Views)

UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
undecided

Only a dead thing that still campaigns for APc

bloody terrorist party

5 Likes

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by vasel15: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeria is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by dondigi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
The evil and wickedness in this documentary is by some puppeteers. I ask, for what purpose?
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by fk001(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is the only time I will agree with your thread.

sincerely government have failed us. they have failed the masses

1 Like

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Splitmind: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Though the article has many inaccuracies and lies one truth has been said, the government needs to reopen the cattle grazing routes all over Nigeria for peace to reign.

Those who stand against the initiative have only themselves to blame if they are attacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Rnbstar1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fulani.... the visitor that has long over stayed his welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Penguin2:
I must say this… if the anger I saw amongst the Hausas in the video persists, then trust me, Zamfara people will not come even a thousand miles close to any ticket with a Fulani on it in the 2023 elections.

I think the Hausa/Fulani marriage has gone sour and the two people who have co-existed for centuries are finally on each other’s neck tasting for blood.

When you realize that all these bandits got emboldened when Buhari got to power, you would realize why this country must be retrieved both from APC and from some blood tasty people, Fulani or others.

One of our Presidential candidate even had the audacity to choose a terrorist sympathizer as Running Mate.

Let’s retrieve Nigeria for Nigerians please.

Vote Peter Obi!

The North will never vote any IGBO Man
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Freebirs(f): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Every where good na small small eye de open

1 Like

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Teeeecash(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
BobbieZion:
Not Bandit warlords.....
Instead the headline should read
"Islamic State West Africa Province"

The aim is one and one,make Nigeria an Islamic State like Pakistan and Afghanistan where Jihadis will walk freely, shooting down public buildings and infrastructure,killing children and raping women and subjugating the people to extremely harsh Sharia law and rules...where the citizens have no right of their own but their fate is determined by a ruthless self imposed Caliph who rules with terror and impunity.

That is the country they envision.
A typical Islamic State.
oga get out, am not even sure you watched the video. Do you think those guys different Muslims from Christians before attacking people

5 Likes

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Failure of leadership is a grave sin, some political leaders started this war indirectly because of what they tend to gain financial and it has escalate beyond their imagination.... Their family and generation will always pay for this crime... This is what I believe..

1 Like

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by ajl: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
obyrich:
What is going on in the north is war between Hausa and Fulani. I wonder why this is being under reported or painted as criminal bandits. Each group is finding a way to eliminate the other in a battle for supremacy or survival. This has distorted the peace and economic prosperity of Nigeria just like the Russsia/Ukraine war. Everyone should be concerned in brokering peace in the north.

It may sound harsh but don't really care what happen to both ethnic groups. Both of them were in bed together back in those days. We didn't even know the difference between Hausas and Fulanis. The Hausas allowed themselves to be used and then subjugated by the Fulanis. Without Hausas connivance, Fulanis wouldn't have had this level of hold on Nigeria. Hypocrisy often get back at hypocrites. It's payback time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by 007Marvel(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nairaland is always late in reporting anything except bbnaija,watin men don watch, listen to since yesterday. Well na two brothers fight,make dem settle am how dem Sabi, make d madness no cross boundary. If dem like self make dem finish themselves na their problem, when them dey teach nothing but terror na the end result be this!.

2 Likes

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by JooEeL(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
DrChukki:
After watching this video last night, I don't even know what to say.

These guys are not happy with what they're doing but they can't help it...

If they were listened to maybe we won't be where we are now...

This was the same reason IPOB became a terror...

From the video I noticed obvious there was a time when they were facing several challenges as regards their cattle rearing business, since there's no appropriate channel to handle their issues, they resorted to fighting...

Let's call them to order... Trust me they will embrace ranching if we can tell them how it will benefit them the most...

The government should do something else this thing will consume all of us

Another simpleton. You cannot change the fulani man's mind for a thousand years. You think the Fulani elite class do not know about ranching or can't use their fulfulde language to persuade their kinsmen on ranching?

If ranching is an approachable solution, why did their former sultan say that Nigeria is an inheritance for the Fulanis only and must be conquered?

Honestly, some of you are so annoying, esp. southerners. You go to school but never learn to reason critically. Fulanis all from 16 african countries came to Abuja a few months ago? How would they access up to 16 countries and gain significant numbers if they stuck to ranching only?

Did you read of the 1804 Jihad by the Fulanis on the Hausas by Dan Fodio? If you per chance, studied the history, did the Fulanis tell you ranching was their problem.

We cannot afford this kind of backward thinking by some of you in our midst anymore cos your ignorance is putting all of us at risk.

NONSENSE! undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by MT: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Few days ago, snippets of BBC Africa Eye’s encounter with some notorious bandits in Zamfara was reported. Well, the full video has now been released and after watching, I felt I should let you guys see it.

FEW TAKEAWAYS:

First, there’s now conflict between Hausas and Fulanis in the north. Or let me restrict it to Zamfara because the reporter only covered Zamfara.

Second, both the Hausa and Fulani communities have valid grievances which successive governments have failed to address which gave rise to what we have now.

Again, you will see the brazen failure of government at constituent level. Deplorable educational and health infrastructure everywhere. You will shed tears for this nation.

Then you would see govt's insincerity, brazen lies and deceitful attitude towards the whole conflict. Like denying they paid ransom when they actually did.

WARNING: Graphic and gory contents and some tear-inducing scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-fPEHUqhyA

Our politicians across the spectrum has failed this Nation, irrespective of the party. However, I don't think it is responsible for any Government to admit ransom was paid before any of these people were released. It will keep encouraging the business.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by endy69: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
This conflict exists in mostly Hausa dominated communities. It is almost same sentiment in most parts of Jigawa state. The leaders need to swing into action
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

The North will never vote any IGBO Man
So not voting Igbo man will automatically stop them from killing themselves.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by seunoj: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mopololkoooo:
Ok

Stop this kind of advert. It’s better to say we design all kinds of document. Edit signifies forgery. Be smart
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by ogub(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
The north has vast land just wasting away something can be done about it

3 Likes

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Stallione(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ceeman20:
We just have this last chance to practice democracy or war will mar or destroy us if this oldies where given another Chance to destroy the already finished country. Vote right, it wont be about economy again unlike buhari era, it would be all about killings and war. We're going down to worst of Somalia in coming years if we can fight this war without arms at the polls. Abuja has been penetrated and major big politicians has collected breakfast already. So your breakfast might now be justified..

“Are you aware that terrorists abducted a Captain & 13 soldiers while responding to a distress call in an Abuja community yesterday?”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/femi-falana-joins-nlc-protests-as-deji-adeyanju-alleges-kidnap-of-13-soldiers-in-abuja/

Pls Patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. We're @ladipo lagos and Onitsha. Chat or call from profile. Thank you
How much is power steering pump for camry 2.4 and is it direct belgium or new?

1 Like

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by googlepikins: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
After watching this video, I wonder how APC will campaign in the North without being killed by these bandits

1 Like

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Udemzy05: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cyphar:
Sometimes, I dey always questions God say why me dey Nigeria Why not other place wey good lipsrsealed

If to say you dey US, person for don kill you through mass murder like wetin dey go on for there.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by IbileIfe: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Penguin2:
I must say this… if the anger I saw amongst the Hausas in the video persists, then trust me, Zamfara people will not come even a thousand miles close to any ticket with a Fulani on it in the 2023 elections.

I think the Hausa/Fulani marriage has gone sour and the two people who have co-existed for centuries are finally on each other’s neck tasting for blood.

When you realize that all these bandits got emboldened when Buhari got to power, you would realize why this country must be retrieved both from APC and from some blood tasty people, Fulani or others.

One of our Presidential candidate even had the audacity to choose a terrorist sympathizer as Running Mate.

Vote Peter Obi!
Let Peter Obi go and face IPOB and unknown gunmen who order people to sit at home and the state governors in the south east piss in their pants.
Peter Obi who failed to guarantee security in Anambra State does not have the balls and guts to face terrorists in northern Nigeria.
Vote Peter Obi and terrorists will run over the south east.
Bloody civilian.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by RepoMan007: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Few days ago, snippets of BBC Africa Eye’s encounter with some notorious bandits in Zamfara was reported. Well, the full video has now been released and after watching, I felt I should let you guys see it.

FEW TAKEAWAYS:

First, there’s now conflict between Hausas and Fulanis in the north. Or let me restrict it to Zamfara because the reporter only covered Zamfara.

Second, both the Hausa and Fulani communities have valid grievances which successive governments have failed to address which gave rise to what we have now.

Again, you will see the brazen failure of government at constituent level. Deplorable educational and health infrastructure everywhere. You will shed tears for this nation.

Then you would see govt's insincerity, brazen lies and deceitful attitude towards the whole conflict. Like denying they paid ransom when they actually did.

WARNING: Graphic and gory contents and some tear-inducing scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-fPEHUqhyA

There is now a special BMC for amnesty for terrorists. Work hard at it but don't think ASUU will fold hands and watch some confused people take payments for killing their fellow countrymen. Ride on.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by BabaAgba79(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Vote Peter Obi!

Disheartening that most youths dont know what is happening. It is not the wish of the Fulani to relinquish power. They know well that Tinubu like Obasanjo is coming to deal with them. Tinubu, is not an enemy and never too old to lead. His party was taken away from him in the North but tried to maintain his structure in Lagos. All his political sons and daughters know his ability, the reason they will never renege on his mandate. Asiwaju will end all these problems in Nigeria. He has his men. He suggested to Buhari, but all his ideas were waved away. In fact, they don't want him to become president. Obi is not winning the election. Atiku, another Fulani is the game. The Fulani North wants to que behind Atiku so the rampage can continue. Nevertheless, youths should stop the unnecessary masturbation on OBI. You did same on Buhari in 2015. You cannot give what u dont have. People like Obi will hold the country to ransom. Asiwaju understands politics and knows what our problems are. He chose a non-Fulani as his running mate which is a very good omen. He is such a detribized man. He has helped churches in Lagos many times. This is the man who can salvage the economy now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by IbileIfe: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
JooEeL:

Another simpleton. You cannot change the fulani man's mind for a thousand years. You think the Fulani elite class do not know about ranching or can't use their fulfulde language to persuade their kinsmen on ranching?

If ranching is an approachable solution, why did their former sultan say that Nigeria is an inheritance for the Fulanis only and must be conquered?

Honestly, some of you are so annoying, esp. southerners. You go to school but never learn to reason critically. Fulanis all from 16 african countries came to Abuja a few months ago? How would they access up to 16 countries and gain significant numbers if they stuck to ranching only?

Did you read of the 1804 Jihad by the Fulanis on the Hausas by Dan Fodio? If you per chance, studied the history, did the Fulanis tell you ranching was their problem.

We cannot afford this kind of backward thinking by some of you in our midst anymore cos your ignorance is putting all of us at risk.

NONSENSE! undecided
Their OMATA mentality does not give them the intellectual common sense to read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Almaigaa: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Emergingnation3:
So not voting Igbo man will automatically stop them from killing themselves.. grin grin

E no concern us. Besides, the North is more peaceful than the East.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

E no concern us. Besides, the North is more peaceful than the East.
Trust Hausa, they'll chase you out of the north to Sahara Africa where you guys originated.. grin grin
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Cyphar(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Udemzy05:

If to say you dey US, person for don kill you through mass murder like wetin dey go on for there.

Make unna dey use una mouth dey talk better thing....

Na you dem go shoot till you die
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Almaigaa: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Trust Hausa, they'll chase you out of the north to Sahara Africa where you guys originated.. grin grin

The North is one. What happened in Zamfara is a misunderstanding, which has since been resolved. Igbo can never rule Nigeria. angry grin grin
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by MagnoIia(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Vote Peter Obi!
these bandits are they fulanis or hausas or a combination of both?
btw these northerners no get sense, if Buhari contests election again, them go still vote am

5 Likes

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Udemzy05: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cyphar:

Make unna dey use una mouth dey talk better thing....

Na you dem go shoot till you die

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumbo Salaries: “some CBN Staff Are Paid More Than Ministers” — RMAFC Chairman / NERC Urges Users To Update Prepaid Meters Before November / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.