Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) (29600 Views)

UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Penguin2:

They are more than wicked.

But guess what…those people have PVC. As elections are approaching, you will still see them queuing up to vote same people because an Imam told them so instead of voting a southerner, a Christian or someone from another tribe who would make their lives better.

So you see?
That's were education comes in
It harder for a pastor to tell a southerner who to vote, as compare to an imam telling a northerner
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by cucumbar: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
JooEeL:

Another simpleton. You cannot change the fulani man's mind for a thousand years. You think the Fulani elite class do not know about ranching or can't use their fulfulde language to persuade their kinsmen on ranching?

If ranching is an approachable solution, why did their former sultan say that Nigeria is an inheritance for the Fulanis only and must be conquered?

Honestly, some of you are so annoying, esp. southerners. You go to school but never learn to reason critically. Fulanis all from 16 african countries came to Abuja a few months ago? How would they access up to 16 countries and gain significant numbers if they stuck to ranching only?

Did you read of the 1804 Jihad by the Fulanis on the Hausas by Dan Fodio? If you per chance, studied the history, did the Fulanis tell you ranching was their problem.

We cannot afford this kind of backward thinking by some of you in our midst anymore cos your ignorance is putting all of us at risk.

NONSENSE! undecided
I wonder o. Wetin concern Hausa and Fulani fight with kidnapping and killings in the south? All these explanation na rubbish. Those people are on a mission.
How come they didn’t limit the conflict to Hausas? Why are they killing christians? How does christians and southeners come into their fight?

1 Like

Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by stonemasonn: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Splitmind:
Though the article has many inaccuracies and lies one truth has been said, the government needs to reopen the cattle grazing routes all over Nigeria for peace to reign.

Those who stand against the initiative have only themselves to blame if they are attacked.
The grazing route most be put to an end or else it'll only get worse.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by cucumbar: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:
Thank goodness this BBC documentary has opened some people's eyes who always out of ignorance claimed Buhari is the one behind/sponsoring Fulani terrorists. Those of us who knew what was happening, know it was simply failure of leadership at every level (with the traditional institution included), Which by the way didn't start with Buhari, but rather he compounded everything with his kind of leadership
which eyes are opened? Buhari and his government are complicit in the activities of these terrorists. Do you know better than TY Danjuma and others that have said the same thing? It so glaring, even to the blind. I’m not suprised at your position. After all, your name is Usman.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by JooEeL(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
cucumbar:
I wonder o. Wetin concern Hausa and Fulani fight with kidnapping and killings in the south? All these explanation na rubbish. Those people are on a mission.
How come they didn’t limit the conflict to Hausas? Why are they killing christians? How does christians and southeners come into their fight?

Thank u o. No mind am. Some people get brain just for fancy.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by vicfajeze: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
I must say this… if the anger I saw amongst the Hausas in the video persists, then trust me, Zamfara people will not come even a thousand miles close to any ticket with a Fulani on it in the 2023 elections.

I think the Hausa/Fulani marriage has gone sour and the two people who have co-existed for centuries are finally on each other’s neck thirsting for blood.

When you realize that all these bandits got emboldened when Buhari got to power, you would know why this country must be retrieved both from APC and from some blood thirsty people, Fulani or others.

One of our Presidential candidate even had the audacity to choose a terrorist sympathizer as Running Mate.

Let’s retrieve Nigeria for Nigerians please.

Vote Peter Obi!
hònmmm
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Dannyilo(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2022
They are fighting each other now as hausa/fulani but when elections comes, the politicians will unite and preach same religion to them so they can grab seat of power. This is so bad. This is one of the reasons Atiku said 90 percent of Northern Nigeria are not online so he can use same tactics to win elections from those regions.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ceeman20:

Pls call or chat us sir. Our contact is on profile or below this reply
Then ur not ready to sell when simple question cannot be attended to rather i chat bla bla bla and is this one not a chat?. Have a good day.
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Ceeman20: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallione:
Then ur not ready to sell when simple question cannot be attended to rather i chat bla bla bla and is this one not a chat?. Have a good day.

Oga move forward. Go to the market and price pump
Re: Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ceeman20:

Oga move forward. Go to the market and price pump
I've gotten a better option from the right source and has been installed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Jumbo Salaries: “some CBN Staff Are Paid More Than Ministers” — RMAFC Chairman / A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.