Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship (2988 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by Chloraseptic: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2022
StPete:

I hate it when I come across this line of thought (the bolded). Like WTH, are you paying her bride price like you’re doing her a favour? Do u want to marry her because u guys will share a mutually beneficial future together or u want to marry her because u are the king of favors? This is a very stupid thought

Dint mind them. Almost all their stories whining about women end up in that line.

They mostly do it to play innocence and good intentions even though they are mostly lies..
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by wiseone28: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2022
technuel:
As it stands now, I am on the verge of quiting a six months old relationship because of the following reasons;

The Girl I am dating shares pictures of her ex on her Whatsapp Status. I wasn't cool about it. I can't even actually fathom what is going on in her head and her motive towards that. She did it the first time, I warned her, she did it the second time I warned her, she did it the third time and now the fourth time. I am already fade up.

Since she has made up her mind to disrespect me by puting up her ex pictures on her Status. I have decided to call it a quit. I was even planning of paying her bride price by December. But from what I am seeing, it won't be possible.

Please I need your advice
Why do guys always use the line..

I wanted to pay her bribe price?

Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Did it 4 times and you still thinking of calling it quits

You are not a fit man

1 Like

Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by Sucre6: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2022
You don't need any advice op, you have done what any sensible guy would have down in your situation.
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by Chris2863(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2022
technuel:
As it stands now, I am on the verge of quiting a six months old relationship because of the following reasons;

The Girl I am dating shares pictures of her ex on her Whatsapp Status. I wasn't cool about it. I can't even actually fathom what is going on in her head and her motive towards that. She did it the first time, I warned her, she did it the second time I warned her, she did it the third time and now the fourth time. I am already fade up.

Since she has made up her mind to disrespect me by puting up her ex pictures on her Status. I have decided to call it a quit. I was even planning of paying her bride price by December. But from what I am seeing, it won't be possible.

lol, nothing should stop you from paying her bride price ooo. She is the right woman for you since you are coming up with this after the fourth attempt. Both of you are m*d
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by spencekat(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2022
wiseone28:
Why do guys always use the line..

I wanted to pay her bribe price?
Manche wan marry naa
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by spencekat(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2022
lereinter:

Did it 4 times and you still thinking of calling it quits

You are not a fit man

If I were OP after the first warning and she continued,I will give her a straight red card.
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by goziem1982(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Some people get patience ooo, till forth time you are still keeping her? better run away from her.
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by Aklee4994(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
technuel:

the first time she post her ex is about how many month ago...I want to check something pls
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why pay bride price for a girl that ain't a virgin.
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wow amazing, she even did it four times?what kind of marriage were you walking into?I'm no woman basher but from the hint she would get from me on our first date that demon of ex for don waka commot for her head,the audacity of it is amazing. I'm not advising I am instructing you to end the relationship. If you don't you would remember you were warned.
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by PumpumPrince: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2022
ashawopikin:
U still dey look for advice?

brother nobody belif u really gay..so no need to be shy!!((THANK ME LATER)) wink
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by ashawopikin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother nobody belif u really gay..so no need to be shy!!((THANK ME LATER)) wink
same old boring comment, dey try dey innovative small na
Re: About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship by IceDune: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
She did it three more times after stating your displeasure... Lol, and youre still think she values you to the po in you were thinkingof marrying her this year. Well, you can go ahead but know you would be fathering her ex children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video / Why Do You Pick Up Calls on Your Lover's Phone? / Help A Long Distance Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.