Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. (2973 Views)

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Wittyglam(f): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
I saw this thing on twitter and I found it very useful and I thought to share it.

Why do victims go back to their abusers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7mT5LZDGt8

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by TinubuThief: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Thank God say I don marry oh.
Marriage these days dey fear me no be small. Where will you start from
Is it the huge sums amount of money involved? Is it the economic situation of APC government? After you scale all these huddles, your village people come punish you, you come marry a retired holosho unknowingly, that's when you will know that sometimes your money or your prick fit kill you for the wrong choice you make in life. Yes, you go carry your hard earned money go buy wahala keep for house.That is when you will know that there is hell on earth too. May we not be unfortunate in life when choosing our partners.

Don't allow looks deceive you when looking for a partner. You see, big nyash, big breast, fine face, fine shape, all these qualities are good oh but if you concentrate only on these effemeral thing's, you will be disappointed lass lass

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Zonefree(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Also test if she get sense...that's the most important test.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by general111(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
And check money compatibility

1 Like

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
For Guys, check whether she is a Supporter of Tonto Dickeh, and other Online Angry Feminists..

Very Important.. undecided

12 Likes

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by LogicBomb8: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Prevention dey necessary before person go marry mad person

3 Likes

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Manslimx: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Well said and also test to see if she will keep you alive...

1 Like

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by virginprincess(f): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Very very important especially that num3 and 5,many Nigeria men are carriers of hiv and std.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Ebukaboss(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
For me that the first thing i will before marriage
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wittyglam:
I saw this thing on twitter and I found it very useful and I thought to share it.
These are relatively checked prior to marriage. Maybe I should speak for myself ooo, coz I don't know of others.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by virginprincess(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Also test if he is responisible and faithful,that is the most important test.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by TinubuThief: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Very very important especially that num3 and 5,many Nigeria men are carriers of hiv and std.
U have it that's why you know men wey carry am na ashawo
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Nonexisting1: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:
No need because none of them get sense unless you are marrying someone below 15 and above 40.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by virginprincess(f): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
TinubuThief:

U have it that's why you know men wey carry am na ashawo
It is that wife of yours that you are referring to as a prostitue.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by TinubuThief: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
It is that wife of yours that you are referring to as a prostitue.
Evening newspaper holosho. No go look for husband to liberate you from your miserable life. Leech
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by virginprincess(f): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
TinubuThief:

Evening newspaper holosho. No go look for husband to liberate you from your miserable life. Leech
Oga,i'm not even up to 25yrs,so this your comment is irrelvant.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by TinubuThief: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga,i'm not even up to 25yrs,so this your comment is irrelvant.
It's your prime now . Go and marry. Unless you want to be visiting prayer houses and Shiloh every year.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by BestHacker1: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hi

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Most Importantly, Check "His/Her & His/Her Family Background Spiritual History" Very Very Important hmmm. Na Naija we dey..

1 Like

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by nickyj19: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Boogyman557: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by WereyBoi: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yh
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Josbreed: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Genotype, I no get issues with that cos I am AA, as for hepatitis, I have been fully vaccinated ,valid for the next 9 years. As for fertility test, that one can not give you a definite true result because even barren women who go for check ups, the doctor always say that there is nothing wrong with her.

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Also tester if she going sense
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Fbboyo: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Don't forget to check her online history too, wetin I don take my two eyes see for Facebook real eehn, no shame anymore. Also check if she has an account on bigo live and Thank me later.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Autobot05: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Still won't stop the divorce from coming two years later cool
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by browndre: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
I go pay for 5 tests, she go pay for 4.

Gender equality.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
How about checking if she's a born again?

1 Like

Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Comr, I totally agree with thee
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Will they listen. People that will already be chopping the forbidden fruit the very first day they meet. It's after the lady is pregnant that they start doing these things. By then it's already too late.

Many women found out they are HIV positive during antenatal and many more are still getting to know their status through antenatal check up.

Pervert generation
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by HitRun(m): 2:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Add Thalassemia test to that list. It should come 2nd after Genotype. It is similar to genotype but different. Most people are unaware of this genetic disorder, but it is actually very common in Africa.
Re: If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. by Jeromejnr(m): 2:34am On Oct 31, 2022
paulemmy19:
How about checking if she's a born again?

Blessed are you for God has given you eyes to see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Now That My Female Friend Says This? / Do Nigerian Guys Propose? / Young Ladies, Why Bringing In An Unwanted Babies To This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.