Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 (30954 Views)

Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by woleabayo(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2022
may god help us
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Snapdrag0n: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2022
After them don threaten to kidnap you?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by harmony75: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Tomilola360:
Na this man bandits suppose flog grin
bandits will still kidnap buhari and give him beating wotowoto let him leave office first stupid president!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Paulianfa(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari just dey say say
Terrorist dey do do
Paper president
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Erys(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2022
This guy go just open him mouth puaah talk watin e no fit do n shame no dey catch am. Shey u dey sleep since u enter office?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Angrymode: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari is indeed a foolish mad man! Instead of to just close mouth and hide face, the idiot still dey talk on top insecurity matters!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by uwa244(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2022
When your hands are already tied... undecided
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by MedicH: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Insecurity is terrible.

Admittedly, Buhari can do much better.

However, if it wasn't Buhari at the helm, it would likely have been far worse than we are witnessing. We have seen so many positives in the midst of all these.

Thousands of residents from different Borno communities, once camped at various IDP facilities in the state, have returned to their homes, and importantly, their farms. This is very fundamental. The food crisis would have been unimaginable had this not happened. This is the singular most proactive, thoughtful, and beneficial thing that the FG has done, yet the least talked about or appreciated, and in fact, that effort has gone grossly unnoticed.

We all can see the protests in Spain, including outrages over fuel and food costs in the UK, US and elsewhere. A country even invaded their seat of government and pursued their president out of the country.

Thousands have been freed from the captivity of kidnappers and terrorists. All these are evident in the creation of an improved environment for development, which Gov Zulum is exploring. Zulum, today, is unarguably, Nigeria's best performing governor, particularly in terms of physical infrastructures; and also of course, we can see that the terrorists and bandits are no longer concentrated in Borno as before, but now scattered and taking advantage of states with 'weaker' security architectures.

The governors have to sit up strongly, and work with the security agents and FG. We are now seeing respite in Anambra and Imo because of what the governors are doing. States have to make their territories red-hot and unhabitable for criminal elements.

The insecurity is certainly a cumulative effect of bad leadership, over the past decades.

It could even get worse with a next president, notwithstanding his best intentions and efforts.

For me, I think that we should get to the fundamentals and quit the self-denials and pretenses. Parenting is at its lowest ebb. Religious, educational and community institutions have now become morally bankrupt, as quests for ill-gotten wealth swell. These are the main issues. What do you do as a parent when your 17 year old son suddenly comes home with a Mercedes GLK? How about a 16 year daughter who is still a student and without a job, but fends for her entire family? And the politician, within your neighborhood, who has acquired vast expensive properties at the expense of his people's welfare? What are the roles of society, families, communities etc, in all of these? Job creation is also at the root of all of this, but security has to be tackled appreciably for this to happen.

something is wrong with you. Communities are paying tax to boko haram and you are saying IDP camp residents have returned home. Did they chose to return home and accept paying tax to the terrorrists? Who told you that IDP camps in benue, Kastina, Niger and Borno are all deserted, what manner of lie is this? Are you using lies to justify your oppressors, telling lies against your own self?

Why do we have over 1000 repented boko haram fighters and not one can telll security operatives where they hide, how they move so we can ambush and end them once and for all.

The list of nigerians that UAE released as sponsors of terrorism what did buhari do about them and how come nothing was said about it again?
Which psychiatric hospital are you typing from because i can sense that you are in chains right now

These are pertinent questions.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by awofemi26(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///I-will-Finally-Crush-And-Defeat-Terrorists-Before-I-Leave-In-2023-Buhari
Is it the same terrorists you want to crush within few months? So that means you've been playing with them all along these years
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by LordOfTheGame: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2022
After 7yrs of promoting them? Wonders shall never end.

Empty barrel making the loudest noise.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by akan102: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Let me use this opportunity to reassure you and other Nigerians currently facing threats from the atrocities of the bandits that I will leave no stone unturned to ensure these enemies of humanity are finally crushed and decisively defeated.

“Security is my constant concern and I have kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.”

These man like boasting without action tongue cheesy tongue

As a commander in chief of federal republic of Nigeria.

He should lead by example.

Take the gun and others follows tongue
During 2014 campaigns he said he was going to lead from the front against Boko Haram terrorist,
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by temisartana: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol, this man doesn't have shame. You have been saying this for years now and no action.

Always shocked, commander in chief of the arm forces, a retired army general saying this for years now. And insecurity is even getting worse on daily basis.

How I wish they will take you to their custody so you feel the pain ordinary Nigerians have been feeling all this while. Rubbish!!!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Tzar(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2022
It has taken you 7years to brag & fail, only a fool will continue to believe you old MF!
Yorubas say if it takes you so long to run mad, how long will it take such madness to run market wild?!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Mhiztajoethe9ic(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2022
That is only if they don't end up abducting you as promised.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by kemiarts(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2022
LOL!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by omooba969(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Massdamm:
This man think we all daft like him...

Of course the political class knows that Nigerians are inherently daft & docile.

#FACT
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Nonywendy(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA bubu!.. you never scam Nigeria reach!? Na story o!... better hide well o... make boko boys no achieve you for asorock o!...
if boko or bandits go achieve him, dat would be a great success

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Judybash93(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2022
I really don't blame this nigga... I blame those who believed in an uneducated herdsman! His whole administration has been characterized by failure. If he had the minutest amount of shame in him, he would have resigned.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Massdamm(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2022
omooba969:

Of course the political class knows that Nigerians are inherently daft & docile.

#FACT
Bro be calming down fa grin grin
We're wise now
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by MaKenz: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Future impossible tense
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by tete7000(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
This bubu is a laughing stock for all.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by kingyakos: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari someone on this thread said you should tell that to portable not us grin grin grin grin

For me i you should tell that to Tinubu
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by perfectsusanoo(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2022
After 8 years of blame game and fake promises. Ogun kill you .
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by MrFta(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2022
I won't show any sympathy for you, when they finally kidnap you and you're in their hands in the forest being tormented, and lamenting.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by lereinter(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2022
buhari will not escape vengeance
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by breezeng: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Then he should make laws through d lawmakers to immediately extinguish (death) all guilty boko haram, bandits and kidnappers. All cattle readers should leave our forests, embrace ranching go back to their base.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Phaantom22: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Statements like this makes terrorists to kill the more. Someone should pls shut this man's mouth up.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by doncollino: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Foooooolllllllll
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by chypotenti(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
When Alhaji?? Your fenor I don pinish kwo!!!!! Abi you wan extend am
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Vadese1: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2022
What a joke
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by justmondris: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2022
I nor understand this guy again.Which kind poorly directed Nigeria movie I Dey watch self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Senators-elect Move Against Party’s Choice Of Senate President / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.