Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 (30937 Views)

Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by RepoMan007: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Melonny:
It's everytime, this good for nothing promises to crush.
Thank you. Always crushing them on paper but not minding collateral damages when crushing Yoruba and Igbo agitators. Strange crushing that's actually amnesty push in disguise.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by x9ja1960: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2022
It is only in Nigeria that this level of incompetence is tolerated! ONLY in Nigeria!!! In sane climes, this old man would have resigned honorably or be forced to resign by all men and women of common sense.
Is Nigeria cursed or we are the cause?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by RexTramadol1: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2022
E don shock again

Mr crusher

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by bjtinz: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2022
He was "shocked" and "outraged"

Those same worn, tired lines. Smh. The least his handlers can do is to be a little bit more creative. Sigh

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by AntiChristian: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2022
RepoMan007:
Stop that. He is going for amnesty subtly but needs to create an impression invincibility of his tribesmen terror group.

Well done reader of minds! Anyways I still dey pray for them and us.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Trilz(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Na story this one dea talk.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2022
There is Power in The Tongue.

However; I wouldn't know if This is A Statement from Buhari's Tongue or The Usual Blogging Propangada just to keep people arguing Blindly Online and Offline.

What a country ?!

What a People ?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2022
cool
Goodluck was clueless, how about this president.
A sincere question to our core northern brothers and sisters.

Can Goodluck be in power while bandits and flogging innocent Nigerians including muslim and Christian? Maybe by now there wud ve being crises and burning of churches everywhere.

God help nigeria
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2022
As retirement is close and the reality of them living next door to you in your LG and all that intakes dawns, you are now jittery?
Man of self-centeredness.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by begge: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2022
This is the handwritten of adesina. Bubu died 2017. The bubu there is jubril from sudan

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by barinedan(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Please wait until they kidnap you so you will a better knowledge of what to do, useless president

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by akezn: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2022
And some people will believe this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by walozanga(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Shame on u Mr President. U are vucked-up upstairs

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by duduade: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2022
This liar that tells his men not to kill them when they catch any of them

Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by bilangha(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2022
you are a foolish man.enjoy ur music
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by nedekid: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2022
What a joke! This man is senile and does not appreciate his environment, neither does he understand what he says.
This fellow has single handedly destroyed a whole country of over 200m people! What has not been affected? Dollar is heading for 700!
Security nko? This fellow brought in Fulani from all over Africa to Nigeria. First time in the history of this country Fulani held a worldwide summit in Nigeria at the FCT! Hosted by gumi, Looking like UN meeting in New York where they placed cardboard on the table identifying delegates eg, Cameroon fulani, sahel Fulani, Mauritania Fulani, Ghana Fulani etc. In Abuja! Top gov officials including danbazau were there dressed as Fulani despite the gravity of destruction that ethnic group have brought on Nigerians!
Same goverment that insist Fulani Murderers aka heardsmen must reside in any bush anywhere in the country to unleash terror on citizens with state backing.
This man is responsible for all that is going on, I hope when he leaves, the next person will put an end to this rubbish.
Unfortunately, one of the top contenders for 2023 is Fulani, the second is practically senile with a glaring loose screw in his head, having an obsession with garri, cassava, agbado, and recently ewa.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by BigBizzy(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by zoomman(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by saintadeola: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Why wount he say that, when he knew over half population of Nigeria are gullible,the citizens have continued the stupid path that brought buhari to power,nothing will change under tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by alibiz: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank you sir for your promises to Nigerian.
Our trust is in God and He will help us to overcome.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Says a drowning manwho displays his incompetence with wreckless abandon. Keep campaigning
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians do not expect you to anymore. You may leave now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Mrsimpleworld: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2022
You see, the people ruling this FEDERAL REFURBISH OF NIGERIA……they knows how to rule Nigeria ��- with lies, you can do 3rd time

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Moneyboyz: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///I-will-Finally-Crush-And-Defeat-Terrorists-Before-I-Leave-In-2023-Buhari

Someone play me AUDIO by Psquare.

Baba go slow
Baba will fight corruption.
Baba will pay unemployed monthly
Baba will fix electricity
Baba will fight terrorism.

Instead Baba did opposite and took us back to this stone age.
Imagine driving a 2004 Toyota Corolla as a 30 year old man and police still harras you saying you are a yahoo boy for driving a 18 years old car because you cannot afford it.
This is the Nigeria that we live in.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Abujason: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///I-will-Finally-Crush-And-Defeat-Terrorists-Before-I-Leave-In-2023-Buhari

Will you get out, you freaking, stupid, clueless dumbo. Nigeria is tired of your “we will” promises. More than 7 years and you could not do anything other than to arm, fund and encourage them, is it now that you can do something.

Doggone terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by annyz: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Keep saying until they kidnap you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by donprinyo(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2022
You are trying to declare war to Nigerians
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by drmuchin: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2022
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Crvrider: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2022
...before you leave office or before you leave for Liberia?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Chibaby87(f): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2022
You didn't do it since 2015, is it now you are going you want to do it. Oga go sit down. Our mumu don do.
You and your caliber are full of lies.

My name is Obident Yusful

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Chibaby87(f): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2022
You didn't do it since 2015, is it now you are going you want to do it. Oga go sit down. Our mumu don do.
You and your caliber are full of lies.

My name is Obident Yusful
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Vicson2021: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Story for the gods
In this world or the one to come Mr presido?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession / Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.