Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 (30938 Views)

Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Chinif: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Ode they are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Breakfreee: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2022
"Nigerian military is of no use."

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Eberex(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Empty barrel
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Allisgud: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2022
ChiefAfonja:

This is how Tinubu will do too.

We can all see he is unwell and having issues even speaking lol

true,same with atiku who is granting interview from his house with arise tv
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Deeprooted: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Psychiatrist patient roaming also rock
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Reference(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Still campaigning.... till the very end..... what a government.
Stuck in first gear for 7 years and revving the engine hot till total destruction.
What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by seunayantokun(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Confused like a cornered mouse.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ufotunang: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Just to be boasting and talking...but no action
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Bigheart042(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Anu npam
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ufotunang: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Since 2015 you have been saying you will defeat bandits and terrorists...till now you have not defeated them...so just keep quiet there and resign ..you have failed
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ZeroChil: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2022

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Lightorder: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2022
AntiBMC:
Okay. This buhari needs to be wiped cord on the neck.
Since Bokoharam is looking for him to kidnap and he is looking for Bokoharam to crush. Matter settled.
wipe with Oraimo charging chord o

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ultim: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Bromax: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Cow!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by mecuries(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin lol...wait,this man is serious right?...who have you been defeating for the past 7 years+?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Ellasure: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2022
It is pretty obvious that Buhari is winning the war against Nigeria for the terrorist Boko haram people and their sponsors.

Please adjust your thinking this way and think like Buhari. He surely sees legitimate Nigerians as diametrically opposed to his political, religious and economic views and as such legitimate Nigerians are evils and should be wiped off the face of Nigeria. He therefore resorted to bring in Fulani people from all over the world into Nigeria with guns and ammo to carry out a cleansing operations including kidnapping maiming, raping and killings of the wretched.

Get it cleared up in your head, you are the enemy of Buhari government policies and you are to be ransomed or killed. Make your choice.

Buhari is reported to have donated more money to the Afghanistan Talibans in the last few years than anybody in the world. A Taliban fighters take over of Nigeria is the dream of Buhari and his cohorts in Nigeria government.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by SocialJustice: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA bubu!.. you never scam Nigeria reach!? Na story o!... better hide well o... make boko boys no achieve you for asorock o!...
This man will most likely be kidnapped and killed by bandits. It is the end he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by rampantlover: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2022
A Fulani man main priority is his cattles. He doesn't care about Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Rexnegro(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Massdamm:
This man think we all daft like him...
Hahahhahahah

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Billygee2u: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I will
I will
I will
I will
I will

Since 2015 "I will "
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ZUBY77(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2022
President iWill

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Razy75g: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Shut up dullard, dolt, witless worm.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ufuosman(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I will
I will
I will
I will
I will

Since 2015 "I will "
baba no dey tire for I will

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by adenigga(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Eberex:
Empty barrel
.....make the loudest noise!!!

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by ufuosman(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Scam
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by CoolAmbience(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA bubu!.. you never scam Nigeria reach!? Na story o!... better hide well o... make boko boys no achieve you for asorock o!...

Insecurity is terrible.

Admittedly, Buhari can do much better.

However, if it wasn't Buhari at the helm, it would likely have been far worse than we are witnessing. We have seen so many positives in the midst of all these.

Thousands of residents from different Borno communities, once camped at various IDP facilities in the state, have returned to their homes, and importantly, their farms. This is very fundamental. The food crisis would have been unimaginable had this not happened. This is the singular most proactive, thoughtful, and beneficial thing that the FG has done, yet the least talked about or appreciated, and in fact, that effort has gone grossly unnoticed.

We all can see the protests in Spain, including outrages over fuel and food costs in the UK, US and elsewhere. A country even invaded their seat of government and pursued their president out of the country.

Thousands have been freed from the captivity of kidnappers and terrorists. All these are evident in the creation of an improved environment for development, which Gov Zulum is exploring. Zulum, today, is unarguably, Nigeria's best performing governor, particularly in terms of physical infrastructures; and also of course, we can see that the terrorists and bandits are no longer concentrated in Borno as before, but now scattered and taking advantage of states with 'weaker' security architectures.

The governors have to sit up strongly, and work with the security agents and FG. We are now seeing respite in Anambra and Imo because of what the governors are doing. States have to make their territories red-hot and unhabitable for criminal elements.

The insecurity is certainly a cumulative effect of bad leadership, over the past decades.

It could even get worse with a next president, notwithstanding his best intentions and efforts.

For me, I think that we should get to the fundamentals and quit the self-denials and pretenses. Parenting is at its lowest ebb. Religious, educational and community institutions have now become morally bankrupt, as quests for ill-gotten wealth swell. These are the main issues. What do you do as a parent when your 17 year old son suddenly comes home with a Mercedes GLK? How about a 16 year daughter who is still a student and without a job, but fends for her entire family? And the politician, within your neighborhood, who has acquired vast expensive properties at the expense of his people's welfare? What are the roles of society, families, communities etc, in all of these? Job creation is also at the root of all of this, but security has to be tackled appreciably for this to happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Mars16(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by harmony75: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Most useless president gerrat!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by nnamdi640: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Am sure this man is not in his right senses. The worst is the media around him that continue to publish same thing he said before, atleast they should sometime tell the man that sir you have said this before. After 7yrs in power, he still repeated what he said before. Let see how a cassava plant will grow taller than an Iroko tree.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by themanderon: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2022
What t he could do in 7yrs baba wants to do in months.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Massdamm(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Rexnegro:

Hahahhahahah
Yes naw grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.