Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 (30941 Views)

Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by yommygift15: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Were in disguised
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Abujason: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
cheesy grin grin

What a comic.
Idiot!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Contekbbc: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
What you couldn't finish in 7years plus,you want to finish in 6 months.
Do these politicians think we're stupid?

adenigga:

Source: https:///I-will-Finally-Crush-And-Defeat-Terrorists-Before-I-Leave-In-2023-Buhari
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by UNDFTD: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
What a JOKE! The audacity of this M0R0N, Presidiot B0K0HARI, to make such a statement. What the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock could NOT accomplish in 8 years, he is now telling LIEGERIANS he will accomplish few months before his term expires. Let me use this opportunity also to caution the owner or the host of this website to STOP stifling FREE speech by unscrupulously suspending members that he disagrees with their points of view. I can guarantee him/her that this site is not immune to been taken over and his access to his own site denied. Just sounding a cautionary note. He has to be very careful. We are all behind the keyboard and nobody knows who is on the other side of that keyboard.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by nurudeen181(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
omo ale ti poju ni nairaland yi.. Too many of them.. from those who cant use an african or nigerian name to those who are full of hatred for others.. they never know and dont understand the extent at which they are favoured so they are everly ungrateful and unsatisfied with probably everything from someone they dont like.. I will be glad if the east and the west is removed from the uniin called Nigeria..
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
AuwalYusuf812:
bubu fool yourself
You mean bubu the fool.....
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
nurudeen181:
omo ale ti poju ni nairaland yi.. Too many of them.. from those who cant use an african or nigerian name to those who are full of hatred for others.. they never know and dont understand the extent at which they are favoured so they are everly ungrateful and unsatisfied with probably everything from someone they dont like.. I will be glad if the east and the west is removed from the uniin called Nigeria..
Oloribu nie ....omo ale oshi koni dafun eh....
Ọmọ iran kiran....you are just a plain basta.rd.....you be hegoat.
Continue following your bubu the fool.
You will soon learn....i hate this Northerners it's just few of them that are smart, keep acting like Yoruba you will soon be exposed.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Wwwq: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Talkative
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Nelso2: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
This man is just dribbling us like football. He is a real maradonna
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Tvoice: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Massdamm:
This man think we all daft like him...

That man don menta , his other brother is warming up to take over and finish d kwantry
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Dirtydog: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bros if na joke make u stop am o... if u say that again ehn na tomorrow Dem go carry u and El Rufai enter bush. It's an open secret naija no dey secure again Fulani fit carry any body @ any fvcking time
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by beelon1020(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nonywendy:
if boko or bandits go achieve him, dat would be a great success
Lol... baba you bad gan o!.. you really got me cracking...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by imagrg(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
The hunters' boast at home is not repeated when he meets the elephant face to face! grin
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by beelon1020(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Richieniit:

E be like say bubu don scam you too.. boko boys no fit touch their Oga regardless of watin Oga talk abt boko boys because na Oga get boko boys.

You gerrrit?
Lol.. who bubu never scammed?.. from star boy to the Chinese... to Nigerians... even the boko boys self... OGA bubu try small o!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Richieniit: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol.. who bubu never scammed?.. from star boy to the Chinese... to Nigerians... even the boko boys self... OGA bubu try small o!

Lool
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Massdamm(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tvoice:

That man don menta , his other brother is warming up to take over and finish d kwantry
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Bridget95(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
F^ck urself with a corn comb
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by kenrisma535(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
E be like say u Don smoke Shisha.... Ogbeni, if u know no wetin to do abeg go and sleep and let's hear word.. Nigeria is in turmoil and you expect us to sleop with two eyes closed.... All u do is run your mouth sick old man.. Who give a Bleep about what u say these days.. Ogbeni lo ku da nu. Ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by lesous360(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///I-will-Finally-Crush-And-Defeat-Terrorists-Before-I-Leave-In-2023-Buhari
.Abeg oga make u go sit somewhere. u and your fellow people are all the same(make mouth for twitter and do nothing)u think u're decieving us,make u just pack your load and leave office after destabilizing the economy koto
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by lesous360(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abeg oga make u go sit somewhere. u and your fellow people are all the same(make mouth for twitter and do nothing)u think u're decieving us,make u just pack your load and leave office after destabilizing the economy koto

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by 7arrows: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
adenigga:

Crush and defeat ur brothers abi. I hear u as we be fools.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Nwabueze22: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Idiot are you not a terrorist yourself? Animal how can you defeat them when you are part and parcel of them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by soklipe: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God for the assurance Mr. President. I was getting kind of worried that you will not crush them before you leave in 2023. So now I can go to bed with your assurance that finally you will crush them before you leave in 2023 so there is nothing to worry about. Maybe by December this year you would have even crushed them. Sai mama.

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Poleski: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
He is lying to gullible APC supporters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Tundex911: 3:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Who's this one??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by JOMAX: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
adenigga:

Thank you sir for the insult. Kwantinuu to reeaswa uasef

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Skmoda360:

You mean bubu the fool.....
indeed
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by nurudeen181(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Skmoda360:

Oloribu nie ....omo ale oshi koni dafun eh....
Ọmọ iran kiran....you are just a plain basta.rd.....you be hegoat.
Continue following your bubu the fool.
You will soon learn....i hate this Northerners it's just few of them that are smart, keep acting like Yoruba you will soon be exposed.
hhhh. a perfect defination of omo iran kiran..
shebi if you no fit expose me, you go give baba babare make he expose me abi.. Amukun meko
Re: Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
nurudeen181:

hhhh. a perfect defination of omo iran kiran..
shebi if you no fit expose me, you go give baba babare make he expose me abi.. Amukun meko

Keep exposing your oloribu antics .....ewúrẹ omo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Government Demolishes Security Post At Shaibu's House / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.