Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! (6374 Views)

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by phantom(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf my man, we don miss you die, but to be honest i think yaradua was a better and stronger leader, Beaf my man, we don miss you die, but to be honest i think yaradua was a better and stronger leader,
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
rotflmao!! grin grin

Rgp92:

Beaf:

^
Lol! The intellectual toilet washer that thinks two patrol boats are the new Odua navy has contributed his dunces mite.

Love the gif, love the post after grin grin
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
^
Ileke! My loff!

alj_harem:

again insults and no logical conclusion

I never said Buhari represented strength and I would be glad if you can show me where I posted such

I said change and adding now "discipline"  . Buhari took part the coup that got him to power. At least so I was told. Can you give me evidence that Buhari took part in every single coup in the country.

At that time a coup was necessary for 2 factors

1. The country was going to disarray then

2. Military coup was the order of the day to get to power.

Now this was necessary and in fact we were luck that it was during his tenure that A WAR BROKE OUT between chad and Nigeria which Buhari and the military defeated without causing disturbance and unrest in the country unlike now.

Coups necessary? shocked
What about murder, ra'pe and brigandage? You are displaying a very pathetic understanding of what civilised society is. It is easy to understand why a bush man and half-animal like Buhari acted like an armed robber and siezed the nation at gun point; he used to be a cattle rearer, chasing cows barefoot across the desert. His mind is simple, primitive and unschooled. He never benefitted from proper school, that is why the lives of youth corpers were so cheap to his supporters, they were wasted like bags of dirt by hoards of hate filled almajiri's, inspired by Buhari's "strong" leadership.

Buhari's only legacies are making the application for Nigeria (a secular country) to join the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC), killing innocent boys with retroactive laws and declaring unquenching zeal to spread sharia across Nigeria.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by BIGERBOY1: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2011
from the arguments of beaf i only see embodiment of supreme ignorance and lack of appreciation of situations.

typical of goodluck supporters when conered with facts they spew insults. too bad. pasting pictures of downtrodden children and making cheap political points gets us no where. poverty is not a problem common to the north or even nigeria, if any thing it is as a result of serial failure of leadership. gej inclusive. of i may ask is it a crime to demand good governance from gej? from his direction and priorities he is heading the wrong way, we r tired of stories of this is just the first 100 days, as some one asked who was there the last 300 days?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

^
Ileke! My loff!

Yes o!1 I dey here. Nice to have you back. . . . but we need to talk about your man GEJ. tongue
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by nduchucks: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

This is one of the by-products of PDP "strong" leadership that has made Nigeria the envy of all nations:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/228931_almajiri_jpg3b717fb76953051fdc484005e071f01b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/115155_ug_JPGe0e0bfaf971c070f8c9541c1578a1273

wa doo, digwo.  smiley

err, why do you intentionally crave attention like a celebrity who has lost her glory? I hope you didn't expect to diss the Almajiris, who are the most marginalized Nigerians and who should actually have our sympathy and moral support, without being called out, or did you?

Stop demonizing these people on the pages of NL. What have you personally done to assist or help a single Nigerian who is not your relative, lately? Have you shown compassion towards any Almajiri lately? If you think you are better than they are, you are not. You are where you are, by a dumb accident of birth.  For this latext faux pas of yours, I forgive you. Our people talk say, e gbue maka iwe, e nie maka isi - forgiveness is the best form of revenge.

These Almajiris are also God's children.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yes o!1 I dey here. Nice to have you back. . . . but we need to talk about your man GEJ. tongue

Thanks jare, NL mermaid.
I'll be your guest anytime, but we'll need another thread.

BIGER BOY:

from the arguments of beaf i only see embodiment of supreme ignorance and lack of appreciation of situations.

typical of goodluck supporters when conered with facts they spew insults. too bad. pasting pictures of downtrodden children and making cheap political points gets us no where. poverty is not a problem common to the north or even nigeria, if any thing it is as a result of serial failure of leadership. gej inclusive. of i may ask is it a crime to demand good governance from gej? from his direction and priorities he is heading the wrong way, we r tired of stories of this is just the first 100 days, as some one asked who was there the last 300 days?

Dude, I am simply engaged in some research here. Since a group of loud dimwits have experienced "strong" leadership in Nigeria, we just need to know by process of elimination, where that strong leadership came from. Once we have tied that down, then we can proceed to nail down why our dear country is so backward and boko haram infested. It took decades to generate 10 million plus almajiri's, lets know about the "strong" leadership that bred such a situation.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
ndu_chucks:

wa doo, digwo. smiley

err, why do you intentionally crave attention like a celebrity who has lost her glory? I hope you didn't expect to diss the Almajiris, who are the most marginalized Nigerians and who should actually have our sympathy and moral support, without being called out, or did you?

Stop demonizing these people on the pages of NL. What have you personally done to assist or help a single Nigerian who is not your relative, lately? Have you shown compassion towards any Almajiri lately? If you think you are better than they are, you are not. You are where you are, by a dumb accident of birth. For this latext faux pas of yours, I forgive you. Our people talk say, e gbue maka iwe, e nie maka isi - forgiveness is the best form of revenge.

Ranka dede my broda.
The almajiri's are not the problem here, no its the "strong" leadership that produced them. Do you mind picking your hero one from the lot of vultures I posted earlier?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

Thanks jare, NL mermaid.
I'll be your guest anytime, but we'll need another thread.

Dude, I am simply engaged in some research here. Since a group of loud dimwits have experienced "strong" leadership in Nigeria, we just need to know by process of elimination, where that strong leadership came from. Once we have tied that down, then we can proceed to nail down why our dear country is so backward and boko haram infested. It took decades to generate 10 million plus almajiri's, lets know about the "strong" leadership that bred such a situation.

All ur insults are not taking us anywhere

Now I am not against GEJ as the president it is good to criticize him to people like you can open you myopic eyes to see something better. and stop lying to people who are young because they do not know Nigeria history OK

thats all

God bless our president Jonathan
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
^
Dude, all I asked for was your understanding and experience of "strong" leadership, cos it seems like there are strange types that prefer to be slapped around. The harder the slap, the more they exlaim, "ah, that guy na iwin! Strong man! He rap'ed our people, area fada!"

There is something psychologically disturbed about such an attitude.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by tpia5: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
from the arguments of beaf i only see embodiment of supreme ignorance and lack of appreciation of situations

trying to drag the forum back into the dark ages. undecided
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
tpia@:

trying to drag the forum back into the dark ages. undecided

We know you are the dark ages ma, why would I be getting "into" you? I only "go into" beautiful babes.
I cast and bind any principalities and powers, forces of darkness and spiritual baboons. HOLY GHOST! FIRE!! HOLY GHOST! FIRE!!! HOLY GHOST! FIRE!!!!

Lol!
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by edoyad(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
nna men BEAF don land true true o. I thought it was just a rumour market women were spreading round this hot sunday evening.
Bros what's good now ? Where the racket carry you reach now ? grin
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by ayinba1(f): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf = southeast= Wesley = any Beaf supporter with less than 100 posts!

Like I said earlier, cheque don clear!
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by 677ano(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
Nigeria has never had a strong leader and until there is a leader who will not be a puppet then we can start to talk of a strong leader.
A strong leader will have to be able to get rid of the cartel and king makers that run Nigeria, a strong leader should be able to upgrade the life of Nigerians positivelly reduce the poverty level drastically and not mismanage/embezel public funds.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by nagoma(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2011
I vote Azazi for directing his puppet to nowhere and generating more heat than light. I understand that his budget is larger that power sector budget. In reality there is no power sector. Azazi is the power sector.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by BetaThings: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
My hero is Buhari
With him in office, Bakassi would have remained ours
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2011
alj_harem:

All your insults are not taking us anywhere

Now I am not against GEJ as the president it is good to criticize him to people like you can open you myopic eyes to see something better. and stop lying to people who are young because they do not know Nigeria history OK

thats all

God bless our president Jonathan

I see how fast you can back pedal now that you've been challenged to provide examples of "strong" leaders from Nigeria's past. Every last one of our past leaders "strong" men have been useless murderering, kleptocratic, visionless scumbags. They got us to the unenviable position of lack of development, physical and intellectual squalor we now occupy.

If you claim Jonathan is not performing based on past leaders, then you have missed the boat by a long shot.
It is fairly easy to observe that those who talk about "strong" leaderhip from the past are either ignorant of Nigeria's past history and can't be bothered (maybe they even think we are so grossly underdeveloped by miracle), or they are driven by religious or ethnic bigotry (or both).

Nigeria does not need any of the "strong" military style, frog-jumping rulership that has traumatised the masses and turned even children into "do you know who I am? I will jail your family" types. That is not leadership, but senseless dictatorship.

We should be siezing the opportunities of a civilised and concensual approach to governance to make our voices heard. There's no horse-whipping or summary killings, its "put what you've got on the table, here's mine, lets jockey ideas for the betterment of the country" time. If you've got nothing to contribute, allow those with ideas to step forward and stop making nebulous comments about "strong" leadership that never ever existed in Nigeria's past.

What strong leadership? Was that what made us lose our cotton, rubber, oil palm, cocoa, groundnut, manufacturing and other industries? Is strong leadership the reason we fought a useless war and lost millions of innocent souls? Is that why we lost our railways, roads are bad and the average person is unbelievably wicked? Did strong leadership cause healthcare to plummet to abbysmal lows? Is it the reason we have open sewers lining our roads and the country looks like an abandoned shrine to satan?

The average Nigerian has a penchant for screaming and making no sense. Indeed, the whole country is like a screaming competition, like a zoo of mad types.
Jonathan might not be your cup of tea, and it is only human to differ, but lets not tell lies and be uncivil.
"Strong" leadership in Nigeria's history? Buckle your shoes, because foreigners are screaming with laughter.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by hercules07: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2011
We all know that Beaf is an intelligent poster with a warped idea of what a good government is, GEJ is the most clueless of the lot, I can not believe that we can even see something good in Yar Adua when compared to GEJ. Nigerians should just be patient, we have not seen anything yet, we still have 3 years of clueless leadership to go through.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
hercules07:

GEJ is the most clueless of the lot, I can not believe that we can even see something good in Yar Adua when compared to GEJ. Nigerians should just be patient, we have not seen anything yet, we still have 3 years of clueless leadership to go through.

Spot on
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
hercules07:

We all know that Beaf is an intelligent poster with a warped idea of what a good government is, GEJ is the most clueless of the lot, I can not believe that we can even see something good in Yar Adua when compared to GEJ. Nigerians should just be patient, we have not seen anything yet, we still have 3 years of clueless leadership to go through.

Thanks for the kind words. Now, to the meat of your gist, would you take up the challenge to explain how "strong" leadership has led to Nigeria seeming like a sorry dung heap? Would you be so kind as to tell us what a "warped idea of what a good government" IS NOT, and why your understanding of "strong" leadership is not what has messed the country up?

I'm waiting, sir.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by blacksta(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
Beafooo - how far now - Long time - wetin happen - anyway welcome - hope you rested well. Your boy GEJ dey fumble ooooo. hardship just dey increase p0000 - wetin we go do now.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by OmoTier1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2011
wow, so GEJ austerity has finally driven out this beaf!

beaf, has boko haram placed you on their most wanted list yet
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

wow, so GEJ austerity has finally driven out this beaf!

beaf, has boko haram placed you on their most wanted list yet

Are you a member? Cos, your level of reasoning is usually inferior to that of a beat up nematode.
"Strong" leadership from the past created the environment that has given us boko haram, maitatsine, kalo kato etc. No?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by OmoTier1(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2011
Beaf:

Are you a member? Cos, your level of reasoning is usually inferior to that of a beat up nematode.
"Strong" leadership from the past created the environment that has given us boko haram, maitatsine, kalo kato etc. No?
To answer your question simply, your thrust is affirmitive and it is obvious that Nigerians have long been denied genuine, true and purposeful leadership which obviously have stunted the growth and development of the country, nationalizing corruption, casting abroad poverty, and idolizing criminality.

Regardless, permit me to say that You are the least of all men born of a woman to talk about 'strong' of 'purposeful' leadership!

Excuse me to ask what beclouded your reasoning all through the period you vehemently projected a leadership to rule nigeria, when it was so obvious that this same leadership is bereft of ideas to change the lives of the nigerian citizens.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2011
Smh. Those guys don't even look like presidents. They look like a bunch of buffoons. sad
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by maclatunji: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2011
I do not see what there is to celebrate about Beaf. Seriously, GEJ applied for the job of President, somehow he has managed to get there. So, what has posting large-sized pictures of former leaders and pictures of poverty-stricken people from the north have to do with his inept decision-making and selfish tendencies that are leading us no where. If Buhari or any of these other leaders that are still alive have committed crimes, is it my job or that of Beaf to ensure that they face the law? Of course not, it is GEJ's job. He is an Executive President, not a ceremonial one.

So, your principal's transformation agenda is about posting pictures of former leaders and beggars on the street. You must have completely lost it. Show us GEJ's plans-in-action not pictures of other people that are not in power. Oh! I forgot, he has a zero-point agenda and "will never disappoint us" (with his tendency to make the wrong decisions at the wrong time).

Beaf just go and sit down and stop all of this your feeble diversionary tactics. Mr. President assured us during the campaign that he is the most experienced person ever to occupy the position of President in Nigeria, yet we are still crawling slower than during Yar'adua's tenure. There is a limit to which you can continue to buy people and I tell you, you guys are reaching that point. A word is enough for even the foolish talkless of the wise.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by blacksta(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

To answer your question simply, your thrust is affirmitive and it is obvious that Nigerians have long been denied genuine, true and purposeful leadership which obviously have stunted the growth and development of the country, nationalizing corruption, casting abroad poverty, and idolizing criminality.

Regardless, permit me to say that You are the least of all men born of a woman to talk about 'strong' of 'purposeful' leadership!

Excuse me to ask what beclouded your reasoning all through the period you vehemently projected a leadership to rule nigeria, when it was so obvious that this same leadership is bereft of ideas to change the lives of the nigerian citizens.

You guys wont allow MR DELUSION OF GRANDEUR AKA beaf to settle in -  Please allow him two weeks of Grace- x
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aletheia(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2011
hercules07:

we can even see something good in Yar Adua when compared to GEJ.
^
Is this meant to be a tongue-in-cheek remark or a joke. Under Yar'Adua that the nation stagnated in all areas, with zero progress in Power sector reform, the rise of Boko Haram, the shielding of Ibori from justice, Nigeria rapidly losing influence and becoming a laughing stock on the World stage etc.

There is something serious wrong with anyone who thinks that Yar'Adua is a good president. He remains the worst in a series of very bad types.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by maclatunji: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2011
aletheia:

^
Is this meant to be a tongue-in-cheek remark or a joke. Under Yar'Adua that the nation stagnated in all areas, with zero progress in Power sector reform, the rise of Boko Haram, the shielding of Ibori from justice, Nigeria rapidly losing influence and becoming a laughing stock on the World stage etc.

There is something serious wrong with anyone who thinks that Yar'Adua is a good president. He remains the worst in a series of very bad types.

You seem to have forgotten who his "able" Vice President was.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aletheia(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
^
Such comments are laughable and seem to be couched in "willful" ignorance. Good sir, pray tell me what powers accrue to the Vice President and Deputy Governors under the Nigerian constitution?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
maclatunji:

I do not see what there is to celebrate about Beaf. Seriously, GEJ applied for the job of President, somehow he has managed to get there. So, what has posting large-sized pictures of former leaders and pictures of poverty-stricken people from the north have to do with his inept decision-making and selfish tendencies that are leading us no where. If Buhari or any of these other leaders that are still alive have committed crimes, is it my job or that of Beaf to ensure that they face the law? Of course not, it is GEJ's job. He is an Executive President, not a ceremonial one.

So, your principal's transformation agenda is about posting pictures of former leaders and beggars on the street. You must have completely lost it. Show us GEJ's plans-in-action not pictures of other people that are not in power. Oh! I forgot, he has a zero-point agenda and "will never disappoint us" (with his tendency to make the wrong decisions at the wrong time).

Beaf just go and sit down and stop all of this your feeble diversionary tactics. Mr. President assured us during the campaign that he is the most experienced person ever to occupy the position of President in Nigeria, yet we are still crawling slower than during Yar'adua's tenure. There is a limit to which you can continue to buy people and I tell you, you guys are reaching that point. A word is enough for even the foolish talkless of the wise.

You are misfiring like a rundown battery. I simply challengerd you clowns to point out a "strong" leader and you're all running around like headless chickens, I did not only lay the challenge, but went further to state that your definitions of "strong" leadership are driven by nak'ed religious and ethnic bigotries. Simply put, no rational mind would attribute any sort of leadership to any past Nigerian leader.

The only comfort we can draw from the shocking primitivity of the Nigerian politician and political pundit, is that such idiocy is not limited to Nigeria, other countries seem to have their share of dimwits that pop up out of hatred for their fellow man. This past few days, we all witnessed the blind rabid rush to destroy the US, all for the thinly veiled racist hatred of the fact that Obama is black; the extremist fools had some vain hopes that they would be shaming Obama out of office.
The very same thing is going on in Nigeria today, from the highly insulting stoning of President Jonathans motorcade, to the killing of youth corpers and the virulent attacks from the Nigerian version of the Tea Parties. To this sorry lot, the President is an ethnically inferior infidel to be fearsomely attacked by low self esteemed men with pathetically low IQ's and low morals. If not, why scream and why lie? Why boko haram?

Where is your past "strong" leader? Is he the one that rap'ed your neighbours wife, stole her land and killed her husband and sons?

Jonathan might not be to everyones taste, but why tell lies and act like brainless wild animals? "Strong" leadership from the past? The effects we see are boko haram, poverty, disease and a populace so beaten that some would lie, ra'pe their own daughters and sell their mums for bigoted religious or ethnic extremes.

In all the countries I have visited, I have never met people who are as foolishly aggressive, dishonest and wicked as the Nigerian elite, even right next door in Benin Republic and Ghana. It is an absolute disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones / The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.