Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! (6373 Views)

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by maclatunji: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2011
Beaf:

Yeah, ignorance is power to the simple minded folk who talk about past "strong" leaders in a country on its knees from past horrendous govts.
The vast majority of people would actually get acquainted with a subject, instead of making increasingly louder and more foolish statements.

You never had a clue of what was going on. Dude, daft hysterics and directionless sentimental flapping will never replace engaging your mind. Now that you have failed so publicly, stand back, re-strategise and actually digest the topic at hand. The time for blind followership and harrah singing is over in Nigeria, your type will be relegated to the trash can; it is the new era of the thinking man.

Sure your transformation agenda is about blaming leaders of the past for your below par performance at present; [i]yeye [/i]publicist. Pathetic Beaf who can't answer 3 straightforward questions. You need the constitution to tell you that Nigeria's Vice President is a very powerful man, second only to the President. If that isn't dumb I don't know what is.

Beaf, we now know that you have a pathetic phobia for making commitments. Your ploy to draw attention from GEJ's poor performance is failing miserably. You know what? To add insult to your injury, I might just take your job from you.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by wesley80(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
I miss Beaf sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

External Reserves Rise By $1.046bn In Less Than 1 Months / Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC / Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.