Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! (6371 Views)

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Ministers Are Very Important And Not Noisemakers: A Reply To PMB / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

Is that not why there is boko haram in your state? The sharia inspired "strength" and "sanity" Buhari gave you has made you people run away from home, while al qaeda and boko haram zealots have taken over.

Shame on you. Why are you in Lagos? When will you be able to return home to Borno and the "peace" Buhari gave you?

Lagos is a Nigerian state just like Borno and I can chose to be wherever I want as my security can not be grantee in Borno state

Talk about the topic and stop trying to dodge facts OK!! because I know you want to deviate from the topic YOU formed
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by BetaThings: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
htajz:

you obviously didnt know what people in the east went tru during buhari millitary regime thats why you can run your mouth anyhow, soldiers beat up people at will all in the name of discipline , women were being violated by soldiers and you wonder why the east does not want anything to do with buhari, discipline indeed make im try again.
If Buhari had joined PDP, the SE would have voted for him and the party
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by htajz: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Lagos is a Nigerian state just like Borno and I can chose to be wherever I want as my security can not be grantee in Borno state

Talk about the topic and stop trying to dodge facts OK!! because I know you want to deviate from the topic YOU formed

its really a pity your out to defend people that have led us to this mess we are in the first place,if those leaders were any good then how did we get to where we are now . nigeria is now the laughing stock of african, even poor african countriues resent us. u no get shame
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
htajz:

you obviously didnt know what people in the east went tru during buhari millitary regime thats why you can run your mouth anyhow, soldiers beat up people at will all in the name of discipline , women were being violated by soldiers and you wonder why the east does not want anything to do with buhari, discipline indeed make im try again.

The north and west went through the same process

How do you think people would line up stright before boarding a bus. BY MAGIC?!!!!

or how do you think you can tell an Agbero to not urinate on the wall . by magic again ?!!!!

do not give me this victim mentality because I have seen soilder beat people in borno back in those days
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by htajz: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

The north and west went through the same process

How do you think people would line up stright before boarding a bus. BY MAGIC?!!!!

or how do you think you can tell an Agbero to not urinate on the wall . by magic again ?!!!!

do not give me this victim mentality because I have seen soilder beat people in borno back in those days

good so you want the beating to start again , because we are animals right? poverty and illiteracy is the number one cause of indiscipline.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
htajz:

its really a pity your out to defend people that have led us to this mess we are in the first place,if those leaders were any good then how did we get to where we are now . nigeria is now the laughing stock of african, even poor african countriues resent us. u no get shame

Wait wait wait!!!! Let me make my position clear, I am not support IBB and co as they are corrupt but I want to let you people know that GEJ is part of them.

An attempt to seperate GEJ from IBB and co is outright stu.pidity as He has had equal oppotunity as them

His wife was caught with 1 million dollars going to dubia to buy Gold. IS GEJ NOT A Lectural  in a university and cannot afford 1 million dollar just on gold for his wife. Thank Allah for saudi authorities

Buhari was not like them. I have posted this before about his era and infact we were at war them but Nigeria did not feel it. Also the best time in  NIgeria History.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Dunce.

You hop around NL like a troubled frog, talking about GEJ lacking the "strong" leadership you have experienced all your life, yet you can't even go home, because the "leadership" from the vagabonds you crave has become too strong? Lol! I thought you would have looooooooooooooooooooved boko haram!

Maybe you look around yourself, see the indescribable degree of poverty, disease and suffering only to grow a big hard-on at the strength of your leaders. Maybe when you see the criminally large population of child wives and almajiri's, your poor lil mind craves to build a shrine to worship your "strong" leaders.

Shocking.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
htajz:

good so you want the beating to start again , because we are animals right? poverty and illiteracy is the number one cause of indiscipline.

Are you saying that there was Poverty and Illiteracy in Lagos at that time. People need the authority of some kind to know they should act proper Outside there homes!!!!!

In amaerica and UK, if they say no U-turn. them no born even prime minister well to do U-turn. Also people don't just Urinate anyhow in those countries

this is because of the fear and respect of the authority

Same cannot be said about Nigeria.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Are you saying that there was Poverty and Illiteracy in Lagos at that time. People need the authority of some kind to know they should act proper Outside there homes!!!!!

In amaerica and UK, if they say no U-turn. them no born even prime minister well to do U-turn. Also people don't just Urinate anyhow in those countries

this is because of the fear and respect of the authority

Same cannot be said about Nigeria.

Dimwit. Its "strong" leadership that makes people like you pee anywhere.

This is one of the by-products of "strong" leadership that has made Nigeria the envy of all nations:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/228931_almajiri_jpg3b717fb76953051fdc484005e071f01b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/115155_ug_JPGe0e0bfaf971c070f8c9541c1578a1273
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

Dunce.

You hop around NL like a troubled frog, talking about GEJ lacking the "strong" leadership you have experienced all your life, yet you can't even go home, because the "leadership" from the vagabonds you crave has become too strong? Lol! I thought you would have looooooooooooooooooooved boko haram!

Maybe you look around yourself, see the indescribable degree of poverty, disease and suffering only to grow a big hard-on at the strength of your leaders. Maybe when you see the criminally large population of child wives and almajiri's, your poor lil mind craves to build a shrine to worship your "strong" leaders.

Shocking.

Again if you have been reading my post, I am not saying GEJ is weak but saying he is imcompitent. Borno is a dangerous place,. but don't deviate form the topic

again lets discuss about the topic YOU FORMED thanks
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

Dimwit.

This is one of the by-products of "strong" leadership that has made Nigeria the envy of all nations:
mg]

Again I am not talking about strong or weak leaders but GEJ competency
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Again if you have been reading my post, I am not saying GEJ is weak but saying he is imcompitent. Borno is a dangerous place,. but don't deviate form the topic

again lets discuss about the topic YOU FORMED thanks

What has made Borno so dangerous, if not "strong" sharia blinded leadership?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

What has made Borno so dangerous, if not "strong" sharia blinded leadership?

Borno is not dangerous because of Sharia but because of extremist which can be found in every society for example KKK in america. MEND/Egbesu in ijaw land, OPC in yorubaland

there are sharia courts in the SW infact 3 in lagos and there are no Boko harams

Again stick to the topic
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by sosereal(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
Obasanjo was the strongest though made some mistakes but cannot be manipulated.Although i'll agree that Buhari and Idiagbon were strong too.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by EzeUche(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother Beaf.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
^
Sup bro? wink

alj_harem:

Borno is not dangerous because of Sharia but because of extremist which can be found in every society for example KKK in america. MEND/Egbesu in ijaw land, OPC in yorubaland

there are sharia courts in the SW infact 3 in lagos and there are no Boko harams

Again stick to the topic

Lol! Sharia inspired boko haram and your "strong" leaders inspired sharia. I know it may be a bit too complicated for you to grasp sha, so no bigie.
Dude, being daft doesn't require effort, but everyone can learn to think (even Aluwe).

This is another effect of "strong" leadership, child abuse and slavery:

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Sharia inspired boko haram and your "strong" leaders inspired sharia. I know it may be a bit too complicated for you to grasp sha, so no bigie.
Dude, being daft doesn't require effort, but everyone can learn to think (even Aluwe).

This is another effect of "strong" leadership, child abuse and slavery:

again insult and insult.

Sharia did not inspire Boko haram. Where is you get that from ? Boko haram is an extremist group that does not represent the people's wishes.

Now back to the topic

you were comparing Jonathan to Buhari isn't it?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by adamabdul: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2011
@Alh harem Wow am impressed.Nyi jir3ro wa kanuri?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
adamabdul:

@Alh harem Wow am impressed.Nyi jir3ro wa kanuri?

thanks
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
alj_harem:

again insult and insult.

Sharia did not inspire Boko haram. Where is you get that from ? Boko haram is an extremist group that does not represent the people's wishes.

Now back to the topic

you were comparing Jonathan to Buhari isn't it?

It is impossible to compare humans and crazy eyed wild beasts. You'd best be comparing Buhari to Lucifer.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by homerac7: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
Alj Harem,

I must salute u for being very level headed against d barbaric insults being hurled at u for reason of difference of opinion. It's a bigger lesson to ur uncouthed adversaries.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
homerac7:

Alj Harem,

I must salute u for being very level headed against d barbaric insults being hurled at u for reason of difference of opinion. It's a bigger lesson to your uncouthed adversaries.
grin grin grin grin grin thanks

Beaf:

It is impossible to compare humans and crazy eyed wild beasts. You'd best be comparing Buhari to Lucifer.

Why is that? is it because Buhari represented change and GEJ represented OBJ and the continuation of PDP, and suffering for Nigerians?
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by EkoIle1: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2011

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Rgp92: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
Eko Ile:

Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Beaf: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
^
Lol! The intellectual toilet washer that thinks two patrol boats are the new Odua navy has contributed his dunces mite.

alj_harem:

grin grin grin grin grin thanks

Why is that? is it because Buhari represented change and GEJ represented OBJ and the continuation of PDP, and suffering for Nigerians?

Lol! First "strength," now "change!" How can a murderer that took part in every single coup and ra'pe from 1967 up to his own represent change?
This is why I keep saying its a breeze to say daft things. I mean, you just open your mouth and let the crap roll out.
What is change? Undying, red-eyed devotion to sharia in a secular country?

I'm still waiting, some super dense fool might take the challenge and claim that Abacha was great, or IBB, or Atiku. Yipee! Today is dunce parade day!
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! First "strength," now "change!" How can a murderer that took part in every single coup and ra'pe from 1967 up to his own represent change?
This is why I keep saying its a breeze to say daft things. I mean, you just open your mouth and let the crap roll out.

I'm still waiting, some super dense fool might take the challenge and claim that Abacha was great, or IBB, or Atiku. Yipee! Today is dunce parade day!

this guy u too funny grin grin grin grin
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by phantom(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf my man, we don miss you die, but to be honest i think yaradua was a better and stronger leader,
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by phantom(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf my man, we don miss you die, but to be honest i think yaradua was a better and stronger leader,
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by phantom(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by aljharem3: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
Beaf:

again insults and no logical conclusion

I never said Buhari represented strength and I would be glad if you can show me where I posted such

I said change and adding now "discipline"  . Buhari took part the coup that got him to power. At least so I was told. Can you give me evidence that Buhari took part in every single coup in the country.

At that time a coup was necessary for 2 factors

1. The country was going to disarray then

2. Military coup was the order of the day to get to power.

Now this was necessary and in fact we were luck that it was during his tenure that A WAR BROKE OUT between chad and Nigeria which Buhari and the military defeated without causing disturbance and unrest in the country unlike now.
Re: A Bunch Of Good, Strong Presidents For Some Yeye Noisemakers. Lol! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2011
phantom:

yaradua might have been a good man with good intentions but unfortunately he was almost never around due to his health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wasteful Senator(Sen.Dino Melaye):See For Yourself(photo) / This Post Will Give Niger Deltan Republicans Nightmares posted By Radio Biafra / Trump's Destruction Of Democratic Values

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.