Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) (5638 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Brainmytool: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oh boy, W h o say R e d p i l l is n o t worth i t. I don't n e e d to s h a r e my o r d e a l here b e f o r e some confused Idiotic beings d a t dont k n o w anything w i l l troop i n to q o u t e me
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Brainmytool:
Oh boy, W h o say R e d p i l l is n o t worth i t. I don't n e e d to s h a r e my o r d e a l here b e f o r e some confused Idiotic beings d a t dont k n o w anything w i l l troop i n to q o u t e me
Get some balls and SPEAK!! They literally have no control over you, stop whining like a baby and act like a man, SPEAK!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Sucre6: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Go hard or go home, ride on bruv cool
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
NO.8 ON TRENDING!!!
NO.2 ON ROMANCE!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by SMGGroup: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
PROOF OF TODAY'S MESSAGE!

Yeah. looking back, i understand it was redpill at work. Even though i don simp in some other ways back then. But now, you already know what's up
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sucre6:
Go hard or go home, ride on bruv cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
SMGGroup:

Yeah. looking back, i understand it was redpill at work. Even though i don simp in some other ways back then. But now, you already know what's up
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Brainmytool: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Get some balls and SPEAK!! They literally have no control over you, stop whining like a baby and act like a man, SPEAK!

One young girl like dat made me cry grin
Omo na e i start to learn to focus on myself and now i have her, and over 7 more calling everyday and aboy didnt just learn to control his emotions but learnt to ignored, bang and most importantly treat them as worthless and useless beings.

Note: a man has only two important women in his life: MUM and maybe His SISTER.
Don't qoute me, if u are not ready to learn from elders, and if u dont have somthing reasonable to say.
Lastly; the only woman dat genuinely loves u is ur MUM.
The earlier u learn dat bitches are useless and treat them as such, the better and more valuable u become.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Brainmytool:

One young girl like dat made me cry grin
Omo na e i start to learn to focus on myself and now i have her, and over 7 more calling everyday and aboy didnt just learn to control his emotions but learnt to ignored, bang and most importantly treat them as worthless and useless beings.

Note: a man has only two important women in his life: MUM and maybe His SISTER.
Don't qoute me, if u are not ready to learn from elders, and if u dont have somthing reasonable to say.
Lastly; the only woman dat genuinely loves u is ur MUM.
The earlier u learn dat bitches are useless and treat them as such, the better and more valuable u become.
grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by blingxx(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amb1045:
You are making sense comrade. Red pill is all about opening your eyes to choose lesser evil in female gender. Those creations are manipulative from birth.

A woman can be only submissive to you when you outsmart them not when you try to be loyal cool
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
blingxx:

A woman can be only submissive to you when you outsmart them not when you try to be loyal cool
If a woman has to submit to you, then you have to be in power. Its as simple as that.
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
What is this dumb head saying?? I can never and will never respect a cheating partner, maybe therr are women out there who do, for me, godforbid the moment u cheat on me my respect and love for u dies immediately!!! So shut your guttering mouth.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ranting Women Have Just Joined The Group Chat.
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Zenithphil8368: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Very true my Guy, it is foolishness for a man to think that women think the way men think, If a woman cheats on her man, the man is likely to leave without thinking twice, but when a man cheats on his woman reverse is the case, the woman will even beg you to remain in her live and will even check herself why you cheated and blame herself for cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Zenithphil8368:
Very true my Guy, it is foolishness for a man to think that women think the way men think, If a woman cheats on her man, the man is likely to leave without thinking twice, but when a man cheats on his woman reverse is the case, the woman will even beg you to remain in her live and will even check herself why you cheated and blame herself for cheating on her.
Women are STUPIDD ASF!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I capreson your caprison comrade in chief cool
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking
I capreson your caprison comrade in chief cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by kay4kay: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
For your daily job updates visit www.findnaijajob.com
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lmao cheesy

Yet we see stories on frontpage of women that kill their cheating husbands/boyfriends grin

Pls continue o, don't stop cheating, at least you bring out the power that makes some ladies realise they are capable of murder, so pls keep cheating kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by greatfucker: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
fact
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Lmao cheesy

Yet we see stories on frontpage of women that kill their cheating husbands/boyfriends grin

Pls continue o, don't stop cheating, at least you bring out the power that makes some ladies realise they are capable of murder, so pls keep cheating kiss
it's not about cheating rather making her understand that other ladies want you too. Women only kill Simps that has already made them believe it is only her he is dating. When your woman understand that other ladies are chasing you she will learn to calm down and please you so that she will not loose you to her competitors. Don't date a si**mp u will regret it on a long run. Lol
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Lol

1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by blinking001(m): 5:43am On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Ranting Women Have Just Joined The Group Chat.
They just can't resist the urge to shalaye grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by blinking001(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What is this dumb head saying?? I can never and will never respect a cheating partner, maybe therr are women out there who do, for me, godforbid the moment u cheat on me my respect and love for u dies immediately!!! So shut your guttering mouth.
As e the sweet us
E go the pain them
As e the pain them
E go the sweet usssssss.

The efficacy of the Redpill and how it causes mental illnesses in 'woke' women has to be the 8th wonders of the world grin
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Blue86(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2022
A woman who respects you when you cheat on her has a problem with self esteem.

And a woman who disrespects a man that is loyal to her is for the streets.

Be loyal, and have a loyal spouse.
That's being blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Gboy1026: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
pls what TRP
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2022
blinking001:

As e the sweet us
E go the pain them
As e the pain them
E go the sweet usssssss.

The efficacy of the Redpill and how it causes mental illnesses in 'woke' women has to be the 8th wonders of the world grin
Only God knows how what I wrote is related to this your post, well incase u didn't read what I wrote, I would be glad to repeat it again " I will never ever respect or forgive a cheating partner, the moment any body cheats on me my respect nd love dies immediately. Simple!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
What Do You Think Females Mean When They Post On Social Media Saying "Nothing Can Seperate Us" After Forgiving HIM For The 756th Time

Lol... This one got me cracking loud.
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Amb1045:
it's not about cheating rather making her understand that other ladies want you too. Women only kill Simps that has already made them believe it is only her he is dating. When your woman understand that other ladies are chasing you she will learn to calm down and please you so that she will not loose you to her competitors. Don't date a si**mp u will regret it on a long run. Lol

Oh but it is about cheating, or didn't you read what Op said and the topic? Abi are you trying to be smart by quarter?

And how will making a woman understand other women are chasing you, make her calm down and please you? Like I don't understand the logic? Is it not men that chase women? How can women chase men, enlighten us please, cos it seems most redundant guys here know ladies more than we know ourselves?

And yes we will date SIMPS and marry them because they are loyal and go for what they want, they don't play silly games like toddlers because of women, they don't waste their time and brain scheming and thinking of women, instead they stick to their partner, and think of how to make more money,

Maybe you guys should try that(money making) and see how your life will change for the better.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Blue86:
A woman who respects you when you cheat on her has a problem with self esteem.

And a woman who disrespects a man that is loyal to her is for the streets.

Be loyal, and have a loyal spouse.
That's being blessed.

They will soon call you a simp, simple basic logic is usually far from them, that is how daft they are.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Oh but it is about cheating, or didn't you read what Op said and the topic? Abi are you trying to be smart by quarter?

And how will making a woman understand other women are chasing you, make her calm down and please you? Like I don't understand the logic? Is it not men that chase women? How can women chase men, enlighten us please, cos it seems most redundant guys here know ladies more than we know ourselves?

And yes we will date SIMPS and marry them because they are loyal and go for what they want, they don't play silly games like toddlers because of women, they don't waste their time and brain scheming and thinking of women, instead they stick to their partner, and think of how to make more money,

Maybe you guys should try that(money making) and see how your life will change for the better.
you have an entitlement mentality (always emphasing on men should make money, women has two hands and legs same as men. Both gender should make money, nobody is your slave) which is general in Nigerian women. Women chase men with their green light, if you know you know. Op speaks in proverb and only wise humans understand. So when he talks about cheating, he's talking about putting women in a competitive state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? / Why Am I Still Single? / SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.