Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) (5676 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Amb1045:
you have an entitlement mentality (always emphasing on men should make, women has two hands and legs same as men. Both gender should make money, nobody is your slave) which is general in Nigerian women. Women chase men with their green light, if you know you know. Op speaks in proverb and only wise humans understand. So when he talks about cheating, he's talking about putting women in a competitive state.

Do you understand English at all? When did I say women should not make money? I said instead of you redundants scheming, thinking, and playing games on top woman matter, why not direct your energy on making more money for yourselves, abi do you prefer women to money? It's simple logic

And no we don't chase men with green light, we give you guys hint with green light, it is you men that will do the asking out and the chasing, if you guys don't get the hint by approaching and asking out, we move on, very simple

And no op wasn't talking in proverbs, he clearly stated that A WOMAN WILL RESPECT A MAN IF SHE KNOWS THERE ARE OTHER WOMEN IN THE MAN'S LIFE, and that's cheating, tell Google to tell you the meaning if you are ignorant, it has nothing to do with competitive state,

If you think telling your woman she isn't the only one, will make her loyal and respect you, make sure you don't sleep with your eyes closed, and you don't eat her food, nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Do you understand English at all? When did I say women should not make money? I said instead of you redundants scheming, thinking, and playing games on top woman matter, why not direct your energy on making more money for yourselves, abi do you prefer women to money? It's simple logic

And no we don't chase men with green light, we give you guys hint with green light, it is you men that will do the asking out and the chasing, if you guys don't get the hint by approaching and asking out, we move on, very simple

And no op wasn't talking in proverbs, he clearly stated that A WOMAN WILL RESPECT A MAN IF SHE KNOWS THERE ARE OTHER WOMEN IN THE MAN'S LIFE, and that's cheating, tell Google to tell you the meaning if you are ignorant, it has nothing to do with competitive state,

If you think telling your woman she isn't the only one, will make her loyal and respect you, make sure you don't sleep with your eyes closed, and you don't eat her food, nuff said.

too early to engage in banter with a manipulative creation. Lol

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Ebakere: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2022
I don't fight for love

The moment I start seeing you with other girls I pack my bags and leave your life.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Elimon(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
AH!! I can sense the frenzy this topic is about to emit, i already forsee a lot of females crying on this thread, men calling me a mere woman hater and supposed Redpilled SIMPS telling me that i'm on the black pill as usual grin grin
But lets go anyway, i live for the mixed emotional reactions!

Have you ever asked yourself why women keep forgiving that guy who keeps fvvcking them over again and again and again But then that other guy who would do anything to have her, placing her on multiple pedestals keeps getting ignored
NO! Its not because she's scared of "Starting Over", that is what only idiots believe in, no offense.

There is something called the "Trend Factor", its a lot more prominent amongst women that it is amongst men, that is why biittches would risk their lives with Yahoo boy for an iphone!
Its pretty simple to understand; "If You Would Fvvck Another Biittch, It Just Shows How Much Of A Hot Cake You Are Amongst Women, And Then She Would Fight Even Harder To Keep You!"

Still Typing...

True... I had a friend that is a chronic cheat... Girls even fight in his house... Then still come back and apologize and ill be like "woo.!

Some girls sha
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Blue86(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oh.
Well if they follow my comments on other topics, they will get to know I am no simp.
Jovialjune1:

They will soon call you a simp, simple basic logic is usually far from them, that is how daft they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Night / SEX STORY: My Cousin Stacy Comes To Visit / Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.