Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye (67899 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by LofP(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Paid advert same as the Edo actress.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Trueprophet91: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
naijainstinct:
The first and the right thing for CAN and PFN to do is to suspend this Suleiman with immediate effect. How can one person be so controversial?

Suspend him from where and what?
He doesn't need them,they need him.
And why should they even suspend him in the first place,mere hearsay?
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Ephemmm: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
dyera:
But she admit having close relationship with the apostle. The question is why does the apostle have close relationship with several Nollywood actresses none which are members of his church.

Nollywood actresses no dey take eyes see rich young handsome man. Once they see that kind man, they go just begin dey target am.

By the time your life changes for better, you will realize why.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by KingLarry04: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
I feel like helping some people today.

Tap in working boys.
Me sef no go carry last
Opay
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Realhommie(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Olatara:
suspend on what? Accusations?
Nah!
I don't even like the apostle, but make them catch am red handed first.
Dem no need catch am red handed, he'll be suspended on the grounds of being too controversial. He's not the only cleric that his name keep popping up all the time regarding sexual escapades with these Nollywood runs girls. It is the right thing to do. He's brought disrepute to the Body of Christ and needs to be suspended from both bodies ASAP.

We know he's denied it many times but we know with his reputation at stake no expects him to accept. Even the ladies who speak up are being victimised and threatened or called out for false accusations. Remember, "The mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses the truth is established. This is one too many, it has gone far beyond coincidence..

2 ladies have come out to say Iyabo Ojo arranged them, one said she had 3some with Iyabo and the apostle at Iyabo's residence in Lekki. So you still think all of these and the many other cases are all false accusations? Unto say na only Apostle dey ministry, abi?

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Zestzealotzenit(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

Tap in working boys.
ecobank 0763065680 thnks
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Gbeng30(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmmmmmm, naija with all sort of terrible news ...May help us
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by marsup: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why always him?
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Realhommie(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
naijainstinct:
You see the problem with Africans? Ideally, he ought to step down or be suspended until all investigations are concluded in other for him not to interfere with any of the processes. That's how it's been done in saner climes.
Exactly...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by omooba969(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
What's wrong with sleeping with Apostle Suleiman? grin

Kíni big deal.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by sisisioge: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmmm....why is it that this Apostle is always having one pussy entanglement or the other?
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Myahuza: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Give her like few months she will be back telling another story.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by seunayantokun(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
HantaVirus:
Of course you slept with him undecided

As a psychologist,I believe you slept with him after watching your video undecided
I think you are right.
When she said she would never sleep with a man of God, Suleman being centre of this, I knew she was papering over the crack. Guilty is the word.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....why is it that this Apostle is always having one pussy entanglement or the other?

Record shows that he's a pvssy bomber, he has shown us his gbola before. grin
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by banggy2003(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

Tap in working boys.

I'm here ooo
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by ppogba: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
You should be educated enough to know this is defamation of your character and an attempt to tarnish your reputation ( I did not say hard- earned).

Therefore, the least I will expect of you to sue. That is if you are sure o.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by nedekid: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Triangles1:
They should let the man do the work of God he's a human like every body.

The pastors are human being.
So pastor go de fiire fire as he is human Shey?

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by adedayoa2(f): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nawa o, so if APC invite apostle Suleiman, people for dey ok?
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by nedekid: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
You mean say pastor "minister" to the one too shocked
That pastor sule na real dauda the sexy guy.

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by adedayoa2(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Triangles1:
They should let the man do the work of God he's a human like every body.

The pastors are human being.
I beg to differ, even in the book of Galatians, Paul publicly rebuked Peter because Peter was wrong. Let's start rebuking these so called men of God, Apostle Suleiman's name is always on this kind of list, kilode? Is he the only one?

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by naijainstinct: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Trueprophet91:

Suspend him from where and what?
He doesn't need them,they need him.
And why should they even suspend him in the first place,mere hearsay?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Eniitankorede: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
……..some people still worship in this man’s church? They must be under his magical spell.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Corto: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
She don fùck the guy grin
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Goodplace: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stop exhibiting ignorance in public.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by McCoy9067(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Awọn yeyebrity
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Goodplace: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stop exhibiting ignorance in public
Omihanifa:
Apostle suleman is too controversial. If he’s not doing fake miracle alert, he’s busy doing party with nollywood actresses or sending his private to someone.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Slimmy19: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

Tap in working boys.

Boss,you get any update Sir??
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Realhommie(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
ppogba:
You should be educated enough to know this is defamation of your character and an attempt to tarnish your reputation ( I did not say hard- earned).

Therefore, the least I will expect of you to sue. That is if you are sure o.
Her defense is watery and her body language suggest she's probably guilty.

Same way Daniella denied but we know how far... I am especially disappointed in Queen because she use to be one of my favorites, very good in interpreting roles and a quiet life devoid of controversy, in fact i loved her. Imagine someone you held in very high esteem, sad.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by smartcherry: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

Tap in working boys.

0021950230 access bank.
God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.