Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye (67901 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by thinkmoney(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why always Suleiman? cheesy
not a good question? The question should be how do people still full his church?
This shows their are plenty mumu in Nigeria.
Somebody that has overtimecshown with his fruits that he is not a man of God. He is a counterfeit. Counterfeit they look so much like original

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Nobodyany1: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
I feel like helping some people today.

Tap in working boys.

I dey your back like this boss...
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by GEEGLOBAL: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2022
PLS CONTACT US FOR THE SERVICES BELOW

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by aspabay(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
A real man of God shouldn't be in these kinds of controversies every time. This is not persecution but his past and present deeds hunting him.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by elonize(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Realhommie:
Lol, all of them cast.... Na social media dem go come deceive people say independent woman, i did it myself, strong woman this and that yet dem get big gods wey dey bankroll dem, all of dem.

I happy say Chioma Chukwuka no dey that list, she carries herself well. Not to say she's a saint oooooo. And Chacha fall my hands too if Apostle kpansh her truly.

When we say Nollywood is another name for prostitution some people will come here to defend rubbish. Yahoo boys, politicians and god of men naim be their customers. Hehehehehe
Na recently yahoo boys was added to d list.bfor na politicians,n biig business men.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by ufotunang: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
bbyby01:

Their relationship was definitely not a shepherd/sheep relationship.
...ok and how did you know that ??
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Antoeni(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Corporate Prostitution Business By Nollywood Actresses, Is Declining,
Just Imagine the Numbers of Shameless Nollywood Actresses Dragging For Apst Suleiman Gbonla
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by MikeofAfrica: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Preacherrr:
MARINE AGENTS AND ALL THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS ON NAIRALAND YOU ARE ALL WAILING AGAIN AND WASTING YOUR TIME FOR NOTHING. IN YOU PEOPLE'S MIND THIS STUPID NEWS WILL END APOSTLE SULEMANS MINISTRY. WE KNOW YOU ARE ALL WAILING BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE THAT THE MAN OF GOD IS CAUSING IN YOUR DIFFERENT KINGDOMS AND COVENS. YOU ARE ALL RANTING BECAUSE YOUR RIVERS HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO BLOOD AND YOUR COVENS RAISED DOWN BY FIRE. BUT THE MAN OF GOD IS NOT DONE YET. WE ALSO KNOW THAT THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT AND APC IS BEHIND THIS RECENT ACCUSATION, BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAID AGAINST THIS GOVERNMENT AND APC IN THE JUST CONCLUDED SONS OF THE PROPHETS MEETING IN LAGOS. IF YOU LIKE LIE THAT HE EVEN SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER, EVERY GENUINE BELIEVER WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD KNOWS THAT APOSTLE IS A GENUINE MAN OF GOD. AND WE APPRECIATE WHAT GOD IS USING HIM TO DO NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA, BUT ACROSS THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

You need to visit Yaba left as soon as possible.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by odinson1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
I feel like helping some people today.

Tap in working boys.

Boss i loyal
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Coolgent(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Sulaiman the Apostle of punny.
Using his 5% abi 10% to knack every certified olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.