Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? (3202 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
smile... I feel u
To me every woman out there want a perfect relationship which i think it impossible. I must say as a girl we av little control over our emotions. If they find out there boyfriend is cheating on them most of them find it so unforgivable, I mean someone you av been faithful to for months or years how will you feel? That is how they feel, they want their guy only for themselves but guys can't keep their eyes and third leg to themselves. Most girls cheat nowadays bcoz of the pain they gone through. We all have a story to tell abt r/ship u know? Some guys will say bcoz the girl they loved betrayed them they won't love any girls and be breaking their heart for revenge or pleasure. And that also goes for the girls. And now I think girl keep second relationship becoz they felt unsure, wanted to be on the safer side. And when girl noticed their side chick treat them better than the real boyfriend they will be emotionally attached like u said. Yeah, most Nigeria girls think u only need to respect ur elders not ur boyfriend.
The way most guys are afraid of been emotionally attached to a girl is also the way girls are also afraid. Lol the both side have a story to tell. That's y if you see someone that really care, respect and love you for who you're don't joke or play with the person emotions it rare smiley

How do u know a woman that really loves u?

1 Like

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

Lol... I think the signs are all there
If they're are emotionally and physically attracted to you... Love, respect and care about you even wen money is not involve. Which is rare but not impossible
That's y i said if u find a girl that really love you for who you're hold her tight it rare
Don't play with her emotions bcoz u think one girl hurt u... No, that's a new start for u, love her and care for her the same way she does trust me u won't regret it. Most girls out there turn what they're bcoz of them given their love to the wrong guy and also some are naturally heartless all they want is your money. I do tell guys that alws say marriage is scam that... it bcoz they haven't meet someone that will make u want to marry. Lol
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I think the signs are all there
If they're are emotionally and physically attracted to you... Love, respect and care about you even wen money is not involve. Which is rare but not impossible
That's y i said if u find a girl that really love you for who you're hold her tight it rare
Don't play with her emotions bcoz u think one girl hurt u... No, that's a new start for u, love her and care for her the same way she does trust me u won't regret it. Most girls out there turn what they're bcoz of them given their love to the wrong guy and also some are naturally heartless all they want is your money. I do tell guys that alws say marriage is scam that... it bcoz they haven't meet someone that will make u want to marry. Lol

oppor! the "haven't met someone that will make u want to marry" what made u fall in love with ur husband

1 Like

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

oppor! the "haven't met someone that will make u want to marry" what made u fall in love with ur husband
Lol... Funny
I never marry lol... Am still a young lady
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Funny
I never marry lol... Am still a young lady

Mid what? 20's, 30's?
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

Mid what? 20's, 30's?
Lol... 20's
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... 20's

Hmm re u a hairy ball man playing games with me, or u re a succulent young woman which are u? angry angry
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

Hmm re u a hairy ball man playing games with me, or u re a succulent young woman which are u? angry angry
Lol... Very funny
Am a girl grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Very funny
Am a girl grin

hmm, how i wished here was WhatsApp or twitter would av sent u a tiktok giphy "Are u playing ,what kind of playing is this" shocked,

1 Like

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

hmm, how i wished here was WhatsApp or twitter would av sent u a tiktok giphy "Are u playing ,what kind of playing is this" shocked,
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin

grin grin, well I don't av anything else to ask u, sweet pie shocked shocked but I can't be swayed yet, a lot of guys playing female here,
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin grin, well I don't av anything else to ask u, sweet pie shocked shocked but I can't be swayed yet, a lot of guys playing female here,
Lol... Then are you one of them? That should be ur question to ur self. Don't follow crowd. Do and say what you feel from experience not what the crowd say and of course i won't dispute that sometimes the crowd mayb right. Most guys think being a playboy is an achievement or numbers of girl u intimate with is an achievement lol... Stupid mentally
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Then are you one of them? That should be ur question to ur self. Don't follow crowd. Do and say what you feel from experience not what the crowd say and of course i won't dispute that sometimes the crowd mayb right. Most guys think being a playboy is an achievement or numbers of girl u intimate with is an achievement lol... Stupid mentally

I'm comfortable with getting intimate with someone like u, not necessarily the direct intimacy but aving intimate experiences, u seem to be a refined woman, I'm not a playboy, I'm extraordinarily patient as long as I get my way at the end, and I do one at a time, don't double date, ur assumptions about me is correct, I'm wary of transgenders here
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

I'm comfortable with getting intimate with someone like u, not necessarily the direct intimacy but aving intimate experiences, u seem to be a refined woman, I'm not a playboy, I'm extraordinarily patient as long as I get my way at the end, and I do one at a time, don't double date
Lol... Are you marketing urself lol... Mec marrant thou not interested. Thanks for the compliment grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Are you marketing urself lol... Mec marrant thou not interested. Thanks for the compliment grin

I'm not, I'm not that foolish not to know a man from a woman
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by pansophist(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bluezy13:
At the same time, Yes.
With equal degree, No.

I wanted to write an epistle, but this your comment just summarised it succinctly. Is your father a carpenter? Because you hit the nail on the head. grin But to add to it, I will say that love and faithfulness are two different things.

Because you love someone doesn't mean you don't wanna fork others, it simply means you are faithful to know that you should not do that. Self-control and monogamy is a gift that is exclusively given to who you love. People cheat a lot (especially for men) not because they stopped loving or caring for their beloved, but because love and faithfulness are not the same.

To love is a promise of becoming an ideal to your partner, and the contents of that promise are virtues such as faithfulness, sacrifice, truthfulness, empathy, compassion, care, friendship, honesty, acceptance, respect, forgiveness, tolerance, service, integrity, loyalty, generosity, patience, justice and many more.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

I'm not, I'm not that foolish not to know a man from a woman
Lol... So you think am a man? Funny. Whatever you suite u lol
Happy new month grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Happy new month grin

U look forward to us but shyness and fear would not allow u to ask for number shey? I'm waiting.
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Happy new month grin

succulent sweetpie, when a girl likes u, does she bill u at the start of a relationship? I tot a woman that loves u would be so ashamed to ask u for money? what do u av to say abt this
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

succulent sweetpie, when a girl likes u, does she bill u at the start of a relationship? I tot a woman that loves u would be so ashamed to ask u for money? what do u av to say abt this

Lol... Everything I said is only base on my own knowledge and understanding I can't say for others girls... But for me it a no
I can't even imagine myself asking for money from a guy, it a no no for me. That's y they said don't date broke girl grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Everything I said is only base on my own knowledge and understanding I can't say for others girls... But for me it a no
I can't even imagine myself asking for money from a guy, it a no no for me. That's y they said don't date broke girl grin

the more u talk, the more u sound like a man, post ur phone number let me see
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

the more u talk, the more u sound like a man, post ur phone number let me see
Lol... I will take it as a compliment. Growing up with guys make u sounds like one grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I will take it as a compliment. Growing up with guys make u sounds like one grin

Post ur number let me see, if u don't av anything to hide
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

Post ur number let me see, if u don't av anything to hide
funny enough y are you so interested if am a girl or guy? My gender doesn't justify what I said my only concern is if it answers ur questions grin
Actually I wasn't surprised coz people ask me same question almost everytime
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
funny enough y are you so interested if am a girl or guy? My gender doesn't justify what I said my only concern is if it answers ur questions grin
Actually I wasn't surprised coz people ask me same question almost everytime

Alaye ! Shut ur trap! werey
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

Alaye ! Shut ur trap! werey
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin

idiat! grin I knew it, Transgender people full this NL, u need to be careful, Kosi lo joo!
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:
That depends to a great deal on how you choose to define love. undecided

If you think love is about brain chemicals playing games on her mind, then a woman who loves you, or a man who loves, would exhibit what are irrational attractions to your person. Caution, however, that this type of attraction can backfire as it can veer off onto the extreme end. undecided

if you think love is a contract/agreement between individuals, then a woman who loves you, much like a man who loves you, is one who is able to honor the contract/agreement between the partners in the relationship. undecided
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

idiat! grin I knew it, Transgender people full this NL, u need to be careful, Kosi lo joo!
Guy claim down. Am girl ok
No one is deceiving u here na u dey think say na only guy get brain grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Guy claim down. Am girl ok
No one is deceiving u here na u dey think say na only guy get brain grin

Guy "claim" down" abi until u chop this my money u no go rest, leave me alone, u transgender thing grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

Guy "claim" down" abi until u chop this my money u no go rest, leave me alone, u transgender thing grin
Lmao... Oboi i don rest grin grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Women don't love, they only like the idea of you, idea of you making them happy, idea of you treating them nice, idea of you buying them stuff and being able to cater for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help / Why Ladies No Dey Give Fake Numbers Again? / Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.