Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House (3620 Views)

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by siofra(f): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
When I start living alone, these are the reasons
why I'll never invite Nigerian men into my house.

1. Rape
According to stats, a LARGE percentage of Nigerian men are rapists.
Imagine inviting a rapist into your house. God forbid!!!

2. Gluttons
Nigerian men eat too much especially the single ones. My cousin once invited a Nigerian man into her house and he cleaned her full pot of spaghetti angry hungry men.

3. Dirty
In dirtiness and untidiness, Nigerian men lead men all over the world. Visit a Nigerian guy's house uninvited and see for yourself.

4. Thievery
Invite a Nigerian man constantly to your house and watch all your belongings disappear over time.

Invite a Nigerian man to your house at your risk.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
This thread has been closed by the moderators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by siofra(f): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
You can add yours smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Bola4boy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
This one na pink piller. Always attacking men.

5 Likes

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Bluezy13(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmm...

Hopefully, the solidarity NLC protest will yield positive result.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by anthonyuncle(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
wow!
nice list!
this shows the kind of men boys you attract

2 Likes

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hope u know say na one nigerian man u go marry
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by jerryforgood: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
siofra:

1. Rape

2. Gluttons
Nigerian men eat too much especially the single ones. My cousin once invited a Nigerian man into her house and he cleaned her full pot of spaghetti angry hungry men.

3. Dirty
In dirtiness and untidiness, Nigerian men lead men all over the world. Visit a Nigerian guy's house uninvited and see for yourself.

4. Thievery
Invite a Nigerian man constantly to your house and watch all your belongings disappear over time.

The way you write garbage about men, I hope you will remain single for life. Because if you ever marry, you will be eating your own vomit. This is how people curse themselves. You don't Know what tommorow would be. By your words you would be condemned.

9 Likes

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lols this one dey attract all those mushin street because that's your cadre

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by hokekeholah: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
I thought there is something sensible to read here....
Children of nowadays shaa...
Go and do your assignment before mummy return
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Las las na Nigerian man you go marry.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Kingnelson9: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
siofra:

1. Rape

2. Gluttons

3. Dirty

4. Thievery

so at your age now , your are still living with someone or your parents ? Here you are embarrassing yourself.
Very wrong behavior.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Israeldan1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
See who is talking sha LMFAO

So your father is a hungry man

And your unborn son will be all of the above too

Mumu wife to a hungry husband

Lol
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by AjiBussu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Till you start living alone then...
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by siofra(f): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thonia69:
Las las na Nigerian man you go marry.

I know cheesy

But a good one.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by siofra(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kingnelson9:
so at your age now , your are still living with someone or your parents ? Here you are embarrassing yourself.
Very wrong behavior.

29 and still living with my parents.

I should think about my life embarassed
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by funnyrich(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
So you're still staying with your parent, no wonder
talking about thievery. I think Nigerian girls tops the list. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Gofwane(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
At this point, don't you think it will be better and fair if you admit that you are an old bitter witch trying hard to to paint men bad?
Please fear God and be truthful for once.
Thank you.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Sharatan(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
siofra:

1. Rape

2. Gluttons

3. Dirty

4. Thievery

Common sense you no get!
Jobless hoe
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Crampyblood(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Are you not stupid??

You're living in a 'Nigerian' man's house and you are saying sh** about something you know nothing about...

So I ask again; are you not stupid?

Bar man abeg bring me isiewu peppersoup with big Stout and tell dj to play me " I no go old for my papa house" by danfo drivers ft dj cuppy

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by seniorgozman(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by seniorgozman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
siofra:

1. Rape

2. Gluttons

3. Dirty

4. Thievery

You mentioned Nigerian girls character

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Ay04z(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nairaland is fun.. As we have redpillar na xo we have femalepillar.... Oya grin
Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by kingPhidel(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
OP you are signing up for vawulence. Get ready for it because..........it can come from any angle

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by Mrscarter(f): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

1. Rape

2. Gluttons

3. Dirty

4. Thievery

Lmfao.
I think u should change the title.
Men and women can do this kinda thing n isn't just a nigerian anyone anywhere in the world can do these things

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House by blinking001(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Siofra: why I'll never invite a Nigerian man to my house

Nigerian men:
As e the sweet us
E go the pain them
As e the pain them
E go the sweet usss..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats / Why Do Girls Like Dating Guys Who Yell At Them? / Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.