Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (81740 Views)

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Eniitankorede: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2022
NotKnown:

And you think we'll be respected if we elect Methuselah

The whole world already respect him, long before becoming the president they troop to his house for meetings from time to time. That’s enough indication to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Mystery9(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2022
I love liiving in such a terrain.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.

You have bad mouth comrade. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
its not a place to look for money. there is no money there. mostly desert. but if you have money it is a place to spend money
What any their girls,,,,re dey dope? I will be traveling there just to have fun and explore the country
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by VISTIN(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Their land mass is almost as big as Nigeria but their population is very small.

After the war with Germany, their population was reduced.

By the time I left the country in 2006 they were 1.8m in population. Their former president, Sam Nyoma instructed them to have children by any means. So, a girl will have different children from different men.

Meanwhile, animals occupy larger percentage of the land mass. In Namibia, if you kill an animal, the consequences look more severe than killing a human being.

But the country is beautiful and they have 24/7 electricity supply. I was there for six months and the day power was interrupted, they made the announcement for a very long time.

But they fixed the problem in less than one hour.

I traveled from Windhoek (capital) to Oshikango (boarder with Angola), about 9hr drive without a single pothole on the road.

In fact I promised myself I will do holidays in the country whenever I make it big. It's a beautiful place.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
I can see how meaningless and senseless you are,I shouldn't have dignified you with a mention.i simply asked what you ever bought in your life that has lasted 8years and was made I aba,you went ahead to bring fake news from Aba blogs.is it the military that cannot withstand ordinary boko haram that you are using to boast,it simply means you are attracted to a lifestyle of failure and futile effort.if you are foolish,you have to brandish that.

Your reasoning is dumb. Those who have Bought military shoes in Aba, show me where they complained that the shoes are bad. 2016 to date is 7 years.

If you can't show evidence that those shoes are bad, then you are just a dumb tribal bigot desperate to cover up his mental shallowness.

8 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Ibrahimmufutau: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2022
dynicks:
Let them give free tickets to we IGBOS and watch how lively and full the country would become in 3years time...
. So that u people will spoil that beautiful country with all sorts of crimes, facking everything there including drugs, robbery, narcotics dealing, money rituals, biafaran nationalism as well as oher vices does allow them, this is how they wrecked Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2022
nedekid:

For where? You want Nigerians to go spoil the country? The ones there have done enough.
Yesterday I heard rumors Dubai had banned Nigerians because of the cultists clash 1 week ago. Just go to youtube and watch the video of animals with cutlass fighting and destroying property.
3 weeks ago it was turkey that removed Nigeria from online electronic visa.
Some useless Nigerians will always look for way to spoil ways for other sane and sensible Nigerians,,,very useless set of people,,,no wonder every countries even most small countries are taking Nigerians for granted,,,,first it was Malaysia, now Dubai,,,I trust those Arabs,,dey will flush Dem out and send Dem packing to their shithole...

Sometimes I do wonder if it's a curse to be a Nigerian because most useless Nigerians hv spoilt things for others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Gaabasky: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2022
I hope they maintain their population at that rate. They should learn from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Obidatti2023s(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.

So that you people can go there and destroy everything they have built for themselves abi?

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2022
salesbloo:

https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1552047704536240130

This Is the type of Nation I love to live In. Not In a nation where people live like Animals..Cc:Savageboy, See the country I told you about yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Do you mean cassava and agbado people? I thought his WAEC, age, source of income is also questionable

2 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Elyonwings: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Must you always display your stupidity and sheer hatred on this platform?
SmartPolician:

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by rollywise(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

They'll still go there and destroy the place. My candid advice? They should bang more

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Benchilwell: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2022
NotKnown:

Why won't we be when we elected a relic and some people are clamoring for another Methuselah to take over?
I wonder o! Later they will be angry,if develop foreign countries denied them visa,
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Namiba population of 2.5 million while Nigeria 200 million... nawaoooo... that is why wahala everywhere in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by izombie(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Don't be deceived by the big land mass. Most are desert.
Beautiful country though.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2022
salesbloo:

https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1552047704536240130
why is it like that. People don't go out on Sundays?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2022
azikiweironsi:
As usual some Nigerians are already thinking of relocating to the place forgetting that the more you look the less you see.
Pls dey shouldn't go there so dat they won't destroy that peaceful country,,,let them keep stay in their shithole Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2022
NotKnown:

But their immigration laws strict die.
strict interns of what?

My guy tell me about him neighbor wey get Namibia passport and him dey use am go Brazil run things..

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Which one is landmass bigger than 39 African countries? I hope you know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Namibia is not a country to hustle oh,,,just keep that in mind,,but if u want to enjoy nature,,explore beautiful places and have enough fun galore,,, it's the right country for you

4 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by chrizzyace: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Trilz(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Their money big pass our #
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2022
paradigmshift:
strict interns of what?

My guy tell me about him neighbor wey get Namibia passport and him dey use am go Brazil run things..
Their passport is far better than that of Nigeria's

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by SavageBoy: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:

This Is the type of Nation I love to live In. Not In a nation where people live like Animals..Cc:Savageboy, See the country I told you about yesterday..

Yeah, I've checked it out and it looked quite nice.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
What any their girls,,,,re dey dope? I will be traveling there just to have fun and explore the country
no girls. if you want girls go to south africa

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by NotKnown: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2022
paradigmshift:
strict interns of what?

How did he get the Namibian passport?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2022
VISTIN:
Their land mass is almost as big as Nigeria but their population is very small.

After the war with Germany, their population was reduced.

By the time I left the country in 2006 they were 1.8m in population. Their former president, Sam Nyoma instructed them to have children by any means. So, a girl will have different children from different men.

Meanwhile, animals occupy larger percentage of the land mass. In Namibia, if you kill an animal, the consequences look more severe than killing a human being.

But the country is beautiful and they have 24/7 electricity supply. I was there for six months and the day power was interrupted, they made the announcement for a very long time.

But they fixed the problem in less than one hour.

I traveled from Windhoek (capital) to Oshikango (boarder with Angola), about 9hr drive without a single pothole on the road.

In fact I promised myself I will do holidays in the country whenever I make it big. It's a beautiful place.
is it possible to get the Namibia passport? If I want to travel to Namibia from Nigeria, how do I go about it? The country is beautiful especially the coast, I watched it on YouTube in wode maya channel, I was blown away . I rather go on vacation in Namibia than Dubai ooo... Nice place

4 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Cutezt:
Nigeria go empty pass this one when dem begin serve una Agbado for breakfast, and Cassava for dinner.

Better use your sense, it's a fight for our survival.
stuppid submission from a senseless thing
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
no girls. if you want girls go to south africa
No girls like seriously? that mean say to knack go be problem be that shocked
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effido666: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2022
that's my point as well.....it's a beautiful country
kingi777:
No wonder, any time I watch the video clip of their capital, Windhoek, I see less busy activities. Though it's a beautiful country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.