Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (81739 Views)

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
No girls like seriously? that mean say to knack go be problem be that shocked
brah all their women have migrated to germany. if you want namibian women go to germany . thats thheir colonial masters. no jobs in namibia. all their women have japa to germany

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Aqesimitta: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2022
May be some people came build houses there and left for another country

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:

This Is the type of Nation I love to live In. Not In a nation where people live like Animals..Cc:Savageboy, See the country I told you about yesterday..
go to YouTube and search for this video, why do people go to Dubai instead of Namibia..u will be blown away with Namibia...damnn

4 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by mbos: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.
no they won't, cos they will quarrupt their clean towns
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by John360comng: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2022
kingi777:
No wonder, any time I watch the video clip of their capital, Windhoek, I see less busy activities. Though it's a beautiful country.

Built by the White man.

6 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2022
NotKnown:

How did he get the Namibian passport?
he no gree talk .. be like the Namibia passport is tourist visa free to Brazil, UK, Canada , etc ...

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
brah all their women have migrated to germany. if you want namibian women go to germany . thats thheir colonial masters. no jobs in namibia. all their women have japa to germany
nawa oh. Bad
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2022
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdNg2sgfcbEhzg

Namibia is too beautiful....
This is the coast of Namibia

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effido666: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Empty indeed ......they can't protest if the government is treating them badly
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
Oh boy,,,so it was Germany dat colonized them? I thought they were either colonized by Portugal or french,,,wow
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
nawa oh. Bad
namibia has only 2 jobs. mining uranium or being a subsistent farmer. and so if you are a young namibian and you want more from life than working on the mine or farming ? they all japa to germany. i met many namibians in germany

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
John360comng:

Built by the White man.
anything wrong in that

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Oh boy,,,so it was Germany dat colonized them? I thought they were either colonized by Portugal or french,,,wow
germany. and the place is run by germans. all the wealth in namibia belongs to germans. their white population is in the millions ( or close ). the beautiful places belongs to whites and the shanty town is where the blacks live. their is racism there

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.
Pdplized brain surgery patient
CANnized spiritual deliverance customer
Nairaland Diagnosis Centre.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Oga you dey vex for BAT, his cronies and ardent supporters. I understand sha!
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Cost of living there is high.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2022
NotKnown:

How did he get the Namibian passport?
I just asked my guy now and he said the guy did it in Namibia with 5kusd back then... Don't know about now ......
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Ceenachi:
Ghost town , they should import some Nigerias to occupy there grin

15% the population of Lagos, Nigeria grin
Some part of north should go over there asap. I promise Namibia just a year, their population would surpass Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
namibia has only 2 jobs. mining uranium or being a subsistent farmer. and so if you are a young namibian and you want more from life than working on the mine or farming ? they all japa to germany. i met many namibians in germany
that's interesting. I'm planning on coming over to germany.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
germany. and the place is run by germans. all the wealth in namibia belongs to germans. their white population is in the millions ( or close ). the beautiful places belongs to whites and the shanty town is where the blacks live. their is racism there
Oh I see,,,no wonder the country is beautiful
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Oh I see,,,no wonder the country is beautiful
oh yeah its a white country . white run. the blacks have nothing there.

2 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by lolu2019: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Why are you pained? Is your father a drug baron?
ode
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Nice share !

SAM NUJUOMA COUNTRY !

This was a country the late Sunny Okosun once mentioned in his FREEDOM SONGS !

They have a German colonial history.

There are white settlers in Namibia and they speak German in some area of Namibia including english language.

It is a very good country to visit.

Less population and european standard country.

Namibia government should make Namibia a country for International education at least NOW THAT UKRAINE HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY RUSSIA.

LET NIGERIANS GO TO NAMIBIA AND STUDY IN THAT COUNTRY.

I DO NOT SEE UKRAINE COMING OUT OF THE CURRENT CRISIS SO SOON.

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
that's interesting. I'm planning on coming over to germany.
germany is good. better if you can speak german

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2022
NAMIBIA SHOULD BE THE ALTERNATIVE PLACE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDY FOR NIGERIANS WITH THE FALL OF UKRAINE.

It is an English language speaking country.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by alizma: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2022
loydsis:
Na to relocate to dat side cause Nigeria is a failed state
You won go do farm work?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Ravenna: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

You meant those Nigerians should go to Namibia to farm Agbado and Cassava?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
germany is good. better if you can speak german
my friend just got there last month. Can you speak german?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by alizma: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
emizo1988:
Presently am in Namibia i disagree with you, u took this pick as early as 3am on sunday...
Tell us your contrary fact
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Ravenna: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
gaskiyamagana:
Pdplized brain surgery patient CANnized spiritual deliverance customer Nairaland Diagnosis Centre.
They should go there to farm Agbado and Cassava
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

But obi is a dull liar with no meaningful track record.
That man simply can't rule us, have you heard him speak?
He lacks confidence or poise.
Let's all just push for a division of the country, that's the only solution.
You don't want tinubu and we don't ever want obi.
Separation is the only way out but unfortunately for you guys you love the SW too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.