Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (81802 Views)

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Ofiadiegwu: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2022
salesbloo:

https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1552047704536240130

Boss, it's good for them.

Potentially, that will be a peaceful country.

But let me ask:
Do they even have herdsmen?
Like cows and cowmen occupying their roads and streets cool
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2022
I prefer the emptiness to this 200million empty headed leaders and their followers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2022
content://com.opera.browser.beta.FileProvider/images/share/1658901920534681775933.png

Namibas slums are worse than ajegunle
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by TheGift: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Dabillion:
Only if you knew the drug and fraud biz going on there you won't say this, that place is not empty bro but a hidden place for all DOINGS if you know you know

Are you saying their population is more than 2.5 million but the rest are in hiding doing drugs and fraud? How do you know?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2022
effort1:

The one made in Katsina, how effective had he been in 8 years?

Respect those who sent you to school and stop sounding dumb.
display what u have ever bought in your entire life that was made in aba and hss lasted for 8years if u ever bought one,if u cant then it's a shame on those who ever contributed to your education.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.

will perfectly fit to that position

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2022
lolu2019:
u can form ur Biafra there.olofo

Why are you pained? Is your father a drug baron?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2022
2.5m And d country is beautiful like...very nice
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lastborn0074: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2022
[right][/right]
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.
smiley wink
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Seconded!

Too many useless urchins roaming this nation causing us headaches.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Bobbiee: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2022
From what I hear, everyday, more and more Afrinakers find their way into the country. They're using style to make themselves the majority so that's why they only mostly accept white immigrants. They're looking to whiten their population.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2022
salesbloo:

https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1552047704536240130
Some towns in Canada are more empty than Namibia.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Ibrahimmufutau: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=salesbloo post=115122021]
htps
://t
Namibia, has bigger landmass including a Kalahari desert their depopulated was during the scrambles and partition for Africa, and the German should be asked for the cruel genocide against the Namibia people. So, let them accommodate other Africans. May God helps Africa.

witter.com/AfricaFactsZone/stagNte]
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2022
This is the kinda country I wanna live, I hate noise..... Nigeria is a fvcking country.

4 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Obidientful: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Supported. They shouldn't forget to bundle with them that vulture meat seller that kept singing praises to a failure like Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by shedy03(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

They should copy from Nigerian Muslims, be marrying 4wives.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by mbea44: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2022
this is awesome
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Btruth: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2022
.......and they have the best roads in Africa too. grin

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2022
I love cool and serene environment

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2022
This post reminds me of Joleni my ex from Namibia
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by adenigga(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are on point, here is my.......

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by effort1: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
display what u have ever bought in your entire life that was made in aba and hss lasted for 8years if u ever bought one,if u cant then it's a shame on those who ever contributed to your education.

In case your brain is too shallow to hold knowledge, dear tribal bigot, let me remind you that the Nigeria military patronise aba for its military boots.

You sound stupid at every turn. Stop disgracing those who sent you to school

9 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Fidinno:
That's the kind of place we need for holidays after all the difficulties, traffic wahala, noise pollution, killings, kidnappings, we need a place like this to relax.

On the contrary

Give Nigerians 10 years to settle in that country they will over populate the place with unwanted pregnancies.
Dey prolly don't want useless Nigerians in their country so dat they won't destroy there like dey are doing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2022
If you give northerners Namibia under one years they will filled that country with almajiri ,one alhaji can marry 6 wives with 38 children,some thing like this

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Hdhdhd(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Cypher45: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Omoge dis country go bam to go.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
Yea. Been their twice for international programs.

With a landmass close to Nigeria's at about 830,000 sq km with just a population of 2.5m, it's so sparsely densified. But it's also a lovely country for tourists. With the coastal Namib desert, the Central Plateau, and the Kalahari Desert with lots of dunes. Had an unforgettable experience at Dunes 10, the Swakopmund beaches and Walvis Bay.

Will still go back
DamnNigga
You didn't talk about babes
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Eniitankorede: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2022
nelskals:

Am so sure you have sold your father's land to us and ended up a tenant in your own land . Keep hating ass licker's

That’s why Tinubu must give you your Biafra so that we can take back our land without giving you one kobo. You will never get visa to come back lol.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by eunisam: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2022
See fine roads no single vehicle

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Abbah504: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Obviously, there is no terrorism there
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2022
effort1:

In case your brain is too shallow to hold knowledge, dear tribal bigot, let me remind you that the Nigeria military patronise aba for its military boots.

You sound stupid at every turn. Stop disgracing those who sent you to school
I can see how meaningless and senseless you are,I shouldn't have dignified you with a mention.i simply asked what you ever bought in your life that has lasted 8years and was made I aba,you went ahead to bring fake news from Aba blogs.is it the military that cannot withstand ordinary boko haram that you are using to boast,it simply means you are attracted to a lifestyle of failure and futile effort.if you are foolish,you have to brandish that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.