Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States (11128 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / 70% Of Nigeria’s N5.2 Trillion Tax Revenue Was Contributed By Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Maxymilliano(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2022
It's time we start asking the right questions
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Fidinno(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2022
It is now looking like truly the man there is not Buhari. How can a rtd. Military general sit there and not know what to do against bandits and kidnappers.

What I see is that the north are trying to equip themselves more with all this money, don't be surprised that all this security monies are given to the boys to further equip themselves.
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by updatechange(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Voice mail
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by perestroika19: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Xboy1993:
No salary for Benue people grin grin grin
You gerrit. Ortom only remembers failure of FG whenever it's time for salary payment

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Brushstrokes20: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Spot on ortom! Buhari and cohorts are CHRONIC THIEVES! undecided
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by kingamaa(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Ortom shaking tables again

Of course Nigeria happened to the money
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by emerged01(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Throwback:
Ortom again?

Always lamenting rather than doing something tangible for his state, unlike the Borno Governor.
The man will leave his own job and be lamenting on another person's job.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by timemotivator: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Parachoko:
He is asking a good question

I wander how Buhari will be so clueless about this insecurity issue. I
no doubt he is saying the truth. But he can't account for his own security votes too, security in Benue State is not better off. He is a hypocrite. No salaries, no pension, no projects, what is he doing with the allocation, the bail out, and the many loans he has taken. Him and Baba are birds of the same feather

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by begge: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2022
In a sane country, some nitwit like buhari, senate president, lie mohamed, femi adesina, deserve to be dead by hanging
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Toktee(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Lol it’s month end again cheesy

Time to pay Benue workers salaries.

Trust the Ortomatic failure to look for a fresh excuse to explain his incompetence and distract his poor citizens.
Face the topic, is about your inept and docile brother called Buhari with his failures.

That's is the topic of discussion here not ortom and Benue state.

You can safely create a thread on Benue state and ortom if at all you have anything meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Jking20(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Smh... coming from someone who can't even secure a local gov't area in his state. People like Gov. Ortom deserves not to be even goin on public TV stations to talk trash. He's owning his state both workers and pensioners salary for months only God can tell, and he's here spitting rubbish. Aside Fulani herdsmen brutality which has been a perennial problem in the state, their thugs are kidnapping and killing people in some local gov'ts on daily basis.

Continue blaming the Fed gov't as if you're the only state in Nigeria. Nonsense PDP fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by limeta(f): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Aisha have the funds in Dubai
How else is she going to survive
She needs it
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by We4all: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2022
This man is trying to make himself relevant. He should account for worker’s salaries first.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by roundman: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2022
perestroika19:
This man only speaks when it's time to pay salaries. He's as useless as those he's accusing. He waits till end of the months to remember what FG has been doing wrong
You know this man too well... once it's month he brings up a topic.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by ogub(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2022
ybalogs:
A young man saw his primary school teacher at a wedding ceremony.
He went to greet him with all respect and admiration!!

He said to him:
"Can you still recognize me Sir?'
'I don't think so!!', said the teacher, 'could you please remind me how we met?'

The student recounted:
"I was your student in the 3rd Grade, I stole a Wrist watch belonging to my then classmate because it was unique and fascinating.

My Classmate came to you crying that his Wrist Watch had been stolen and you ordered all Students in the class to stand on a straight line, facing the wall with our hands up and our eyes closed so you could check our pockets.

At this point, I became jittery and terrified of the outcome of the search. The shame I would face after other Students discovered that I stole the watch, the opinions my teachers would form about me, the thought of being named a ' thief' till I leave the School and my Parents' reaction when they get to know about my action.

All these thoughts flowing across my heart, when suddenly it was my turn to be checked. I felt your hand slipped into my pocket, brought out the Watch and dip a note into my pocket. The note read "stop stealing. God and man hates it. Stealing will embarrase you before God and man".

I was gripped with fear, expecting the worse to be announced. I was surprised I didn't hear anything, but Sir, you continued searching other students' pockets till you got to the last person.

When the search was over, you asked us to open our eyes and sit on our chairs. I was afraid to sit because I was thinking you will call me out soon after everyone was seated.

But to my amazement, you showed the watch to the class, gave it to the owner and you never mentioned the name of the one who stole the watch. You didn't say a word to me, and you never mentioned the story to anyone.

Throughout my stay in the school, no Teacher or Student knew what happened. This incident naturally taught me a great lesson and I resolved in my heart never to get myself involved in taking whatever is not mine.
I thought to myself, you saved my dignity."
"Do you remember the story now Sir? You can't simply forget this story Sir!!"

The teacher replied, ' I vividly remember the story that I found the Watch in a pocket but i did not know in whose pocket the stolen Watch was found that day because I searched your pockets while I also had my eyes closed."

In life, we need wisdom for everything we do. As parents, teachers, Pastors, leaders etc... *We should be able to close our eyes to some things. Not all misbehaviour require punishment. Some will need encouragement, some mentoring and some monitoring.*

*Be a teacher or leader who inspires, not one who shatters.*
what a great lesson

1 Like

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by We4all: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Jking20:
Smh... coming from someone who can't even secure a local gov't area in his state. People like Gov. Ortom deserves not to be even goin on public TV stations to talk trash. He's owning his state both workers and pensioners salary for months only God can tell, and he's here spitting rubbish. Aside Fulani herdsmen brutality which has been a perennial problem in the state, their thugs are kidnapping and killing people in some local gov'ts on daily basis.

Continue blaming the Fed gov't as if you're the only state in Nigeria. Nonsense PDP fraudsters.

I swear, that man is an irritant. He hides behind his incompetence to criticize the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Fiscus105(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2022
samcodes:
Ortom again?

Always lamenting rather than doing something tangible for his state, unlike the Borno Governor.

The way other govs silent and insecurity is overwhelming us abi?

If all the govs had been talking and open evil president to the world, maybe he would have taken solid measure to curtain all these nonsense.
And if he didn't, he would have removed by now for us to have peace, but since the majority silent, here is where we are.
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Jking20(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2022
Toktee:
Face the topic, is about your inept and docile brother called Buhari with his failures.

You can safely create a thread on Benue state and ortom if at all you have anything meaningful to say.

If you're not gallant to call someone out, better be quite. Ortom is a hypocrite, a warmonger, a disgrace and failure all combine and as such should not even dare to call even Satan out. Useless PDP monsters.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Wasky101: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Thieves everywhere, a very huge thief in Aso rock who came in disguised of fighting corruption. Same fool that brought this thief in, instead of burying his wrinkles filled head in shame want to rule also. Thunder fire agbado munching bastard.
Joke is on you, let's see how you survive today without eating agbado and cassava.
I am sure you eat yours roasted while walking on the road
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by MacWin155(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2022
$1b is not beans.

Ortom might be seeking relevance, but this is beyond provocative. Do we have a President at all??

God will definitely punish our present leaders who contribute to the mayhem presently hampering the success of Nigeria and the safety of its citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Tonytonex(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2022
This government, no be say money no dey. No be money be the problem. Na ideas and willingness to wipe out these terrorists.
Bunch of clueless nincompoops.
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Maybe they have used it to pay ransom
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Wasky101: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Jking20:

If you're not gallant to call someone out, better be quite. Ortom is a hypocrite, a warmonger, a disgrace and failure all combine and as such should not even dare to call even Satan out. Useless PDP monsters.
Dont mind this lots, they will side anybody against Buhari and Apc then turn back after 4yrs to ask for presidency.
Ortom has been the worst governor since 2015, absolutely nothing to show for his time. Blame insecurity all the time.
Every governor receives security votes from FG and fund the police and army with it it, what has ortom done with his in the last 8yrs??
I dont think he has bought handcuffs for the police in the last 8yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by QuotaSystem: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Toktee:

The corruption associated with security votes is not new and preceded this administration which undoubtedly has had its own failures. This unconscionable corruption is common knowledge among Nigerians and contributes greatly to the current insecurity.

However, knowing the Ortomatic failures past antics, track record of failure to pay salaries for months with lame excuses and the timing of this outburst, one must be blind to not see what he’s trying to do again.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Toktee(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2022
QuotaSystem:

The corruption associated with security votes is not new and preceded this administration which undoubtedly has had its own failures. This unconscionable corruption is common knowledge among Nigerians and contributes greatly to the current insecurity.

However, knowing the Ortomatic failures past antics, track record of failure to pay salaries for months with lame excuses and the timing of this outburst, one must be blind to not see what he’s trying to do again.
Yes that's right but the topicthis morning is the $1bn given to the APC government for security and yet have not manage to rescue a single soul.

That's is the topic my friend stop blame game and in accurate history.
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by OKC22: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2022
ybalogs:
A young man saw his primary school teacher at a wedding ceremony.
He went to greet him with all respect and admiration!!

He said to him:
"Can you still recognize me Sir?'
'I don't think so!!', said the teacher, 'could you please remind me how we met?'

The student recounted:
"I was your student in the 3rd Grade, I stole a Wrist watch belonging to my then classmate because it was unique and fascinating.

My Classmate came to you crying that his Wrist Watch had been stolen and you ordered all Students in the class to stand on a straight line, facing the wall with our hands up and our eyes closed so you could check our pockets.

At this point, I became jittery and terrified of the outcome of the search. The shame I would face after other Students discovered that I stole the watch, the opinions my teachers would form about me, the thought of being named a ' thief' till I leave the School and my Parents' reaction when they get to know about my action.

All these thoughts flowing across my heart, when suddenly it was my turn to be checked. I felt your hand slipped into my pocket, brought out the Watch and dip a note into my pocket. The note read "stop stealing. God and man hates it. Stealing will embarrase you before God and man".

I was gripped with fear, expecting the worse to be announced. I was surprised I didn't hear anything, but Sir, you continued searching other students' pockets till you got to the last person.

When the search was over, you asked us to open our eyes and sit on our chairs. I was afraid to sit because I was thinking you will call me out soon after everyone was seated.

But to my amazement, you showed the watch to the class, gave it to the owner and you never mentioned the name of the one who stole the watch. You didn't say a word to me, and you never mentioned the story to anyone.

Throughout my stay in the school, no Teacher or Student knew what happened. This incident naturally taught me a great lesson and I resolved in my heart never to get myself involved in taking whatever is not mine.
I thought to myself, you saved my dignity."
"Do you remember the story now Sir? You can't simply forget this story Sir!!"

The teacher replied, ' I vividly remember the story that I found the Watch in a pocket but i did not know in whose pocket the stolen Watch was found that day because I searched your pockets while I also had my eyes closed."

In life, we need wisdom for everything we do. As parents, teachers, Pastors, leaders etc... *We should be able to close our eyes to some things. Not all misbehaviour require punishment. Some will need encouragement, some mentoring and some monitoring.*

*Be a teacher or leader who inspires, not one who shatters.*
Very fascinating and thought provoking story.Honestly, this story needs to be published for every student,teachers and parents to read and practice.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by Tiheanacho(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Money way APC wan take Rig election.
Abeg DJ play " Corruption" by Dj Khaled fts APC
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria is a shithole. Anything goes. No difference with Nigeria and pikin way no get Papa, anything e see e take. Wetin dey pain my soul na Tinubu wanting to be President, someone that has colonized Lagos state. From CMS to Adesanya, you no fit count this man Estate. Is it Atiku? Person way privitize the whole of Nigeria. He can't even give accounts of the 16million USD meant for our power sector. Yet you see young able youths campaigning for both men. I just shake my head. Na now i understand why our forefathers decide to sell some people.
Re: Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Asif him fit account for Theo ones wey em the collect

I just hate this man anyhow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders / Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat / DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.