Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today (26003 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today / Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by DOD88: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Hey God!

They are drawing up a whole 40 man committee to write Tinubu’s manifesto for him. And I’m sure he won’t read the content when they are done.

They implication is that if for instance he wins (God forbid), if we want to hold him by what is on his manifesto, he would deny knowledge of it and push it to the 40 committee that drew up the document and inserted whatever pleased them.

It happened to us with Buhari and like deja vu, Tinubu is toeing every path Buhari toed; a pointer to the disaster that Tinubu will become too.

May affliction not rise a second time in Jesus name…

We know them very well. Their voices brim are filled with hatred and resentment. They know nothing about Asiwaju except propaganda and to wish him evil. They will all fail. Tinubu is the man God has chosen to reset Nigeria. Ride on Asiwaju, you're on course. We Christians are behind you. May God protect you and strengthens you in Jesus name. AMEN!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by gasparpisciotta: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

40 BATdunce and BATstards inauguration

Is there anything they'll offer aside agbado and cassava?

I haven't seen people as foolish as those spreading the message of Agbado and cassava to the sensible masses.

Below is rotten agbado and cassava that urchins have to offer. The agbado is a replica of Jagaban teeth, no wonder the oldie is so in love with agbado.

Won’t you be happy if Nigeria is able to export cassava and maize to other parts of the world?

After all you consume cassava and maize in different formats...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by bhella10: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
We don't hurl fake and unrealistic statistics around. We talk and do. Let the work begins. ABAT/Shettima '23

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Bobloco: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
40 Agbadorites
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Abujason: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-40-man-manifesto-committee-unveils-wednesday/

40 man manifesto committee kwa? I thought it’s his lifetime ambition to be president? Shouldn’t he already have a manifesto / roadmap on how he will make Nigeria a new America and make N1 to be equal to $1?

Crooks everywhere!
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by adiori0303: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
aylive02:
He can make it a 100-man committee if he likes. All I know is that I am not voting for him. I am OBIDIENT and YUSFUL!

Each time I check my wallet and see my PVC, I laugh and sober at the same time. Why? I am using it to send one druggie into the oblivion and I am using it at the same time to install that handsome man OBI
We have already began digging graves for the obituarists.
U guys escaped with a coma when buhari was made president.
U will never escape this time when tinubu is made president

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by DOD88: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Britishpea:
. We won’t just support anyone just because it is their turn even if the principal claims so. We will support whoever we believe can give us a good economic roadmap to get us out of the current mess.

Fixing Nigeria isn’t a rocket science. It is about a visionary man with progressive tendencies to identify with the current wave of lacks in all sectors. By listening to the yearning of the people. Nigeria is our country. We can’t want anything lesser than for her to being a great country.

This is what we wanted Buhari to do for us. But he had failed woefully, cut out of idealism and reality and ended up a just lazy barking dog. I have come to understand that anyone whose endorsement and accreditation to be president is loud ends up being a failure in governance. We had the case in Goodluck Jonathan where we were shouting fresh breath of Air and Buhari - sai Baba ceremonious noise.

Tinubu had enjoyed no noise and public acceptance even though his supporters are not noise makers but are hell bent on getting him into power by proper campaigns when the time is here.

We believe in his leadership and sagacity. He is all encompassing. He will get the country on the right part. He’s a progressive.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for this job.
God bless Nigeria.

Correct! Tell them, let the haters hear. God is the man God has chosen to reset Nigeria. Up Asiwaju.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Festy4u(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
This one na 40-Thieves manifeseto committee! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Burruchaga71:
You must high on cow dung. Tinubu who is already 3 metres away from his grave..... Hahahahahahahaha Ndi ofenmanu sef
Do you have any guarantee that even you will be alive tomorrow not to talk of next week?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by seunjungle1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is from a man that has vision

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by SilasOnwe: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
No way for this man, we want Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Gbeng30(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
They want to tell us how we can get cassava and corn right, useless people..
The desperation of Tinubu is an indication that he will fail and lule...because when the desperation of a man make him see himself as God then his doom for failure...
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Demolaemperor00: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Hey God!

They are drawing up a whole 40 man committee to write Tinubu’s manifesto for him. And I’m sure he won’t read the content when they are done.

They implication is that if for instance he wins (God forbid), if we want to hold him by what is on his manifesto, he would deny knowledge of it and push it to the 40 committee that drew up the document and inserted whatever pleased them.

It happened to us with Buhari and like deja vu, Tinubu is toeing every path Buhari toed; a pointer to the disaster that Tinubu will become too.

Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I haven't seen people as foolish as those spreading the message of Agbado and cassava to the sensible masses.

Below is rotten agbado and cassava that urchins have to offer. The agbado is a replica of Jagaban teeth, no wonder the oldie is so in love with agbado.
Finally I know what agbado means... I have been clueless all these while cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Chidex50(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next presidenyt of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
God forbid � BAthing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Babara1994(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Adaorababy:
And what will they feed the 40- man committee with?

Agbado, Cassava, iyon, garri, Amala, ewa, rice and dodo
I hope you're not in Lagos. Ungrateful element

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na money tinubu dey come thief with 50 bullion vans.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

Say NO to turning Aso Rock into an Old People's Retirement Home. cool

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by fizzy63: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
I like your enthusiasm but my question is what is BAT going to tell Nigerians different from what he and his crones told Nigeria in the last 2 campaigns they did for PMB? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by DOD88: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You have nothing to offer except abuses and curses against Asiwaju. These are signs of fear and apprehension about Asiwaju's imminent victory. I pity you, you have not learnt your lessons. Upon all your curses and evil wishes against Asiwaju during primary that he would no win, he WON! Shame on you! No matter your hatred, envy and wickedness, Tinubu is our president next year. You will see and you and be filled with further shame. You can't fight a man God has chosen to rebuild Nigeria. Never! You will fail.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
fizzy63:

I like your enthusiasm but my question is what is BAT going to tell Nigerians different from what he and his crones told Nigeria in the last 2 campaigns they did for PMB? lipsrsealed undecided
What is Peter Obi-- tuary telling you that he can do when he couldn't do Jack as Governor of a small state?
Tinubu is part of APC but not part of the govt. That's a huge difference. Obi was the Governor and was a complete failure but you people are still promoting him. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Minjim: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Two men were governors, one in Lagos the other in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

Nguyen penned this.
It got me thinking,
still thinking!��.

Please think with me �‍♂
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by idanone(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
aylive02:
He can make it a 100-man committee if he likes. All I know is that I am not voting for him. I am OBIDIENT and YUSFUL!

Each time I check my wallet and see my PVC, I laugh and sober at the same time. Why? I am using it to send one druggie into the oblivion and I am using it at the same time to install that handsome man OBI

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by newnigerdelta1: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
30 of them are touts

Including you and your father,making 32

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by newnigerdelta1: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Hey God!

Shut up,obi lie lie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno IPMAN Directs Members To Suspend Operations, Shut ALL Filling Stations / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State / Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.