Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today (26004 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today / Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by lexy2014: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2022
deeva2:

Would u even believe or accept if i tell you? so kindly google it or make findings.

Think LAGOS
Think TINUBU

BAT 2023

Should I believe just because you tell me or should I believe because it is the truth?

Since you believe in what you are selling, have used Google and you have made your findings, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

What standard did Lagos state set and what are the more goodies he is offering Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Should I believe just because you tell me or should I believe because it is the truth?

Since you believe in what you are selling, have used Google and you have made your findings, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

What standard did Lagos state set and what are the more goodies he is offering Nigerians?

1. Tinubu instituted of a reform plan that greatly improved the welfare of judicial officers including magistrates

2. He revamped the civil and criminal procedure rule as well as creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor.

3. He established additional 5 general hospitals in Lagos state

4. He upgraded facilities at the Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)

5. He provided free healthcare services including free ante-natal care for women, free eye treatments and free glasses, popularly called 'JIGI BOLA'.

6. He pioneered the Bus Rapid Transit System and LAGBUS

7. He established the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA)

8. Reference of at least 13 matters related to the principle of federalism to be tested by the Supreme Court

9. Tinubu created 37 Local Council Development Areas.

10. He spear-headed the political merger that produced the APC .

11. Showing clearly that a new sherif is in town, Tinubu administration’s youth development programme led to the annual “One Day
Governor” through the annual spelling bee for secondary school students initiated by the New Era Foundation that was promoted by his
wife,Oluremi Tinubu as the First Lady of Lagos.

12. Knowing how reformation of prisoners can help curb social vices, the former governor converted the dreadful Ita Oko prisoners camp into
a youth skills acquisition centre.

He spearheaded the good governance that Lagos state is known for today

Tinubu is the Architect of todays MEGA CITY That you and your ppl are enjoying today.

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by lexy2014: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2022
deeva2:

1. Tinubu instituted of a reform plan that greatly improved the welfare of judicial officers including magistrates

2. He revamped the civil and criminal procedure rule as well as creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor.

3. He established additional 5 general hospitals in Lagos state

4. He upgraded facilities at the Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)

5. He provided free healthcare services including free ante-natal care for women, free eye treatments and free glasses, popularly called 'JIGI BOLA'.

6. He pioneered the Bus Rapid Transit System and LAGBUS

7. He established the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA)

8. Reference of at least 13 matters related to the principle of federalism to be tested by the Supreme Court

9. Tinubu created 37 Local Council Development Areas.

10. He spear-headed the political merger that produced the APC .

11. Showing clearly that a new sherif is in town, Tinubu administration’s youth development programme led to the annual “One Day
Governor” through the annual spelling bee for secondary school students initiated by the New Era Foundation that was promoted by his
wife,Oluremi Tinubu as the First Lady of Lagos.

12. Knowing how reformation of prisoners can help curb social vices, the former governor converted the dreadful Ita Oko prisoners camp into
a youth skills acquisition centre.

He spearheaded the good governance that Lagos state is known for today

Tinubu is the Architect of todays MEGA CITY That you and your ppl are enjoying today.

1. What reform plan did he institute for judicial officers? Can you provide details? Why was this reform plan not extended to other govt workers across Lagos?

2. How did he "revamp the civil and criminal procedure rule"? What was the rule before?

3, 4, 5...with regards the hospitals you say Tinubu built and LASUTH, can Tinubu go to LASUTH and the general hospitals you mentioned for treatment? Why does he go abroad for medical treatment despite doing all you say he did for health in Lagos?

6. Pls who owns and operates BRT?

7. Which LASTMA? Is it the LASTMA in the pictures below?

8. How is "Reference of at least 13 matters related to the principle of federalism to be tested by the Supreme Court" a standard or an achievement that makes Tinubu worthy to be president of Nigeria?

9. Pls what impact did the 37 LCDAs make in Lagos after Tinubu created them?

10. How does "spear-heading the political merger that produced the APC" amount to a standard or achievement that qualifies Tinubu to be president? What impact had APC made in the lives of Nigeria? Has Nigeria become better since APC started ruling?

11. How has "one day governor" programme moved lagos forward? Is that all Tinubu had to show youth development in a state with highest number of youths in Nigeria?

12. In his 8years, it was only one skill acquisition programme he was able to institute?

13. Maybe you should begin by defining "good governance" so you adequately explain how Tinubu spearheaded good governance in Lagos state.

14. How is Tinubu the Architect of todays MEGA CITY? Was Lagos a desert and wasteland before Tinubu became governor?

15. Who are my people that you say are enjoying Lagos today?

16. The picture that you tagged "Tinubu ls investment", how many things in that picture is Tinubu responsible for?

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

1. What reform plan did he institute for judicial officers? Can you provide details? Why was this reform plan not extended to other govt workers across Lagos?

2. How did he "revamp the civil and criminal procedure rule"? What was the rule before?

3, 4, 5...with regards the hospitals you say Tinubu built and LASUTH, can Tinubu go to LASUTH and the general hospitals you mentioned for treatment? Why does he go abroad for medical treatment despite doing all you say he did for health in Lagos?

8. How is "Reference of at least 13 matters related to the principle of federalism to be tested by the Supreme Court" a standard or an achievement that makes Tinubu worthy to be president of Nigeria?

10. How does "spear-heading the political merger that produced the APC" amount to a standard or achievement that qualifies Tinubu to be president? What impact had APC made in the lives of Nigeria? Has Nigeria become better since APC started ruling?

11. How has "one day governor" programme moved lagos forward? Is that all Tinubu had to show youth development in a state with highest number of youths in Nigeria?

12. In his 8years, it was only one skill acquisition programme he was able to institute?

13. Maybe you should begin by defining "good governance" so you adequately explain how Tinubu spearheaded good governance in Lagos state.

14. How is Tinubu the Architect of todays MEGA CITY? Was Lagos a desert and wasteland before Tinubu became governor?

16. The picture that you tagged "Tinubu ls investment", how many things in that picture is Tinubu responsible for?

You have just justified my previous comment.

Deal with it.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
deeva2:

You have just justified my previous comment.

Deal with it.

I have not justified anything cos I haven't told you that I believe or don't believe your write up. But you feel that I must accept what you say as truth whether I agree with it or not. That's why I asked you earlier...do you want me to believe what you say just because you said it or because it is the truth?

If what you said is the truth, then you shouldn't have any issues answering the questions I asked. It's not rocket science.

16. The picture that you tagged "Tinubus investment", how many things in that picture is Tinubu responsible for?

17. What are the goodies you say Tinubu is offering nigerians?
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Dshocker(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
deeva2:

EVEN IF I TELL U, YOU WON'T ACCEPT NEITHER BELIEVE SO KINDLY GOOGLE IT.

BAT 2023

Lagos has been what is was, before he came on board, as a matter of fact, if you are talking of the governor that really developed Lagos, you talk of the late Jakande.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dshocker:

Lagos has been what is was, before he came on board, as a matter of fact, if you are talking of the governor that really developed Lagos, you talk of the late Jakande.

There you missed it again.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Obi Pandora obituary IPOB terrorists supporters will start gnashing their teeth again on the thread:

You are a Dundee

Just reread your statement if you made sense. Just to join the bandwagon.

What type of construct is that, Obi Pandora obituary ipob terrorists. Does that make sense to you?

I don't pray nobody to lose, if Tinubu wins, you fools would be the worst hit. Do you even buy gas? Most of you fools do not know what is happening because your parents are feeding you, do you buy fuel, I believe by the time tilumbu must have been completing his first four years you will be out from parents care and you will understand. You fools, na una body go tell una. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. / 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna Can't Be Completed By Buhari - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.