Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation (45957 Views)

New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / 35 State Governors Invite Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Redesign, Withdrawal Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by sotall(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
cool
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Brookdcook: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
kk2027:

APC said that Tinubu wants to continue from where Buhari stopped

cheesy cheesy

Very clueless nation

1 Like

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Franking: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Doesn't look like many of us have learnt any lessons. APC is an evil party that should be voted out by all means.

5 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by john4affiliate: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lolz
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by naikeboy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
If they sack this man heaven go fall
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Thuglife00: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ilu lee e
Abeg who go sub me!!!!!

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Dim08: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hey guys,

It is with mixed feeling that I receive the news of our naira devaluation. I feel bad because this will certainly affect the cost of goods but I am happy at the same time because I also earn in dollars with Amazon KDP.

Many Nigerian youths only use their phone to surf the internet, read gossips and chitchat but the smart and wise youth are cashing out BIG time with Amazon KDP

I keep getting royalties in dollars for the low contents books I publish.

You don't need to be an avid reader or great writer to publish books.

All you need is to know what and what to put together and start making dollars.

Watch here https://youtube.com/shorts/qyneJkeCGcc?feature=share

Interested people can WhatsApp me on zero nine zero 74 one one one one 78.

Note best: the video step by step guide will cost you N20,000. If you are not ready to pay this to learn the skill, DON'T bother chatting me up.

May God bless us all

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

One of the thing i don't understand is this.

Importers have increase the price of their goods. when buying a new consignment, they source dollar from the black market maybe for 700, then use the official exchange rate to buy their goods through Domiciliary accounts

When thos new consignment are imported, they *3 double the price.

Just sit this one out.
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omg. How’s way?
It’s went down tremendously in the last couple of years.
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Ade3131: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Importers have increase the price of their goods. when buying a new consignment, they source dollar from the black market maybe for 700, then use the official exchange rate to buy their goods through Domiciliary accounts

That's not true. Your analysis is wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Realmi: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
He is only acting under instructions.....those politicians spending dollars for campaign should be summoned first for questioning before the CBN governor is questioned....

Very funny how the politicians causing the problem are the same people doing the questioning....who is deceiving who...

Make them getat abeg

6 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by buttymachiavelli(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
This country is on the verge of total collapse. I wonder why the president has nt resigned at this point and the house are not doing anything serious to impeach his miserable ass. Must we all die of hunger and poverty before something is done?

6 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Landowner101(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
The flow of things is becoming a joke in this country.

def election(result):

If result + election == "nnpp_win":
return me_to_Canada

elif result + election == "pdp_win":
return me_to_Switzerland:

elif result + election == "lp_win":
return me_back_to_Nigeria

else:
return There_was_a_country

Print(election(unknown ))

#pending result

Just a 10 line code for my programmed jet.
grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Adedotguy: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
sad
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Konjiboii: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Remember when they said they will make the value of $1 to N1 and zombies swallowed it up.

That moment I knew people when get sense for this country we no reach 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by mecuries(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
kk2027:

APC said that Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped smh
I mean,how can you use that to campaign?...the sooner Nigerians get this people out,the better

6 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Lovenorth: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
This central bank governor is the worst in the history of Nigeria, I pray he should be sacked outrightly

6 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na today, senate should just be scraped

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Kpartners: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dollars will get to 920 naira
by the last week of November

It is not a Nigerian issue because dollar is about to be stronger than euro for the first time in 20 year's

Take that to the bank

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Kennietech(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Start blogging today ooooo ! Check my signature on guidelines

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by tellsblinks(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
cRobo:
embarassed
what app is these?
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by ungara17: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
We're going down in deep mess everyday.
And some Nigerians still want continuity of the APC government.
Get your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by LAUSUG15: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What you wrote is a total scrap. How will you put dollar in dorm account and use official rate to to buy goods through dorm acct?

7 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by MITCHELL96: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rahkman:
Na 1k e go reach before october....by then I go cash out my dollars for bet365 wey the value just dey increase like cryptocurrency

I swear bro, We go use BET make am

Make league just resume, my millions still dey my Bet account.

5 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by casualobserver: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
AbokiFX has equalized in the 69th minute

they just spoit the man's business for nothing

1 Like

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Stablefollowers(f): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wao great
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by ChronicGp(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gaddamit....1k NGN Benchmark.
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Nature33: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Emefiele meaning; I don commit.have destroyed our currency oo.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by deeva2: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Very good
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by MrPADDY(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
See how they lied to us in the photo below. More lies ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by MedicH: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Now in the midst of all these, u see useless brainless poor bastards chanting apc up and down. They want to vote in a druggie in vegetative state.

Animals.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.