Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? (5268 Views)

Black Cinderella Calls On Kenyan Ashawos To Come & Protect Nigerian Customers / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Naira For Shillings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by GodswillBeDone: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
TheOldGods:
Any idea guys? I don't want to convert it to dollars, at all. Is there a way I can do it here before getting to Nairobi?

I need assistance as well please
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by GodswillBeDone: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
businesshub101:

Register chipper here and verify. Link with your local bank. When you get down to Kenya.

Register a momo in your name, then you can send money into it. Or better still.

Download prestmit app from play store.

How to use prestmit app please
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by GodswillBeDone: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
POWERFULGOD:

I'm into exchange in Nairobi, send me dm ...
P. S
You don't need to change your naira, come over first, all you need to do is to call me at a place of your choice., you will send me naira in my Nigeria account and I will give you Kenya shilling cash or to your mpesa mobile money .

P. Ss
Being the first time , I will prefer we meet one on one to any place of your choice.

I'm interested pls. Drop your number or email
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by GodswillBeDone: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
tianyx:

Thanks!
Any hints on the surest bank for PTA and how many days it takes to get the funds

Stanbic, send an email if you're interested. I can assist in helping you secure about $2,000 cash.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Check around on their website

GodswillBeDone:

How to use prestmit app please
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Khris909(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2023
businesshub101:

It avails you opportunity to send and receive funds in Kenya....

You must also have it verified then get to Kenya and link your registered mobile money account for Kenya

Or better still. I can give you the phone number of my vendor in Kenya who can help you convert.
brother, the conversion from Naira to USD is it at the current black market Rate?
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by successfactor23: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
POWERFULGOD:

Please kindly check your email, I have replied you.... BTW you can message me back with your whatsapp number.

pls i sent you an email.
kindly drop your WhatsApp number for me there.
thanks
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by cutieme(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Warmaterial:
Better change to dollar before landing. I don duam before wetin safe me na say I change 70% of my naira to dollar before getting to Nairobi if not omo u go waka taya yet the answer go be 'please we don't change naira' .
Bro how is life in Nairobi,is it better off there than Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Khris909:
brother, the conversion from Naira to USD is it at the current black market Rate?

Yes sir
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Khris909:
730/$
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Codepain: 4:24pm On May 28, 2023
POWERFULGOD:

I'm into exchange in Nairobi, send me dm ...
P. S
You don't need to change your naira, come over first, all you need to do is to call me at a place of your choice., you will send me naira in my Nigeria account and I will give you Kenya shilling cash or to your mpesa mobile money .

P. Ss
Being the first time , I will prefer we meet one on one to any place of your choice.
Do you still change naira to shilling?
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Mercy95(f): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
If you are in Kenya and want to change Naira to Kenya Shillings, send a DM
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by quam9997(m): 4:20am On Jan 06
Mercy95:
If you are in Kenya and want to change Naira to Kenya Shillings, send a DM

There’s no way to contact you, is this still available? I need some ksh
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Mercy95(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04
quam9997:

There’s no way to contact you, is this still available? I need some ksh

Sorry im just seeing this
Its is still available if you still need
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by StanleyMentor1: 6:47am On Feb 05
hodari:
Use Wise app to convert your money and send to M-Pesa account in Kenya, simple.
Please how about someone in Togo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? / Do You Know A Good Nigerian Church In Ny? / Where Is Dakibiyu Located In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.