Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? (5280 Views)

Black Cinderella Calls On Kenyan Ashawos To Come & Protect Nigerian Customers / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Naira For Shillings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by cmoney22222: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Boss, this was before ooo. The exchange isn’t favourable again as you will be buying are the exchanger black market rate.

Anyways drop update here or tell me how to reach you so we can talk .

TheOldGods:
I think it will be better to convert to CFA, because naira is higher than cefa, and thus, I figured that I will even make more money converting to cefa. With my calculations. I'm going to Cotonou tomorrow.

For example, I remember my dad taking 1 million about years back and getting to Cotonou to buy a car, exchanges the money and bought a car that was selling for 2 million then in Nigeria for 1 million, due to high exchange rate.
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
Does this vendor convert Nigeria to ksh too? Pls confirm

Yes he does
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by cmoney22222: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pls can I get his contact?
businesshub101:

Yes he does
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
Pls can I get his contact?

+234
‭901

2243‬

You should know how to sum that up.

Let him know you’re from BusinessHub101 from Nigeria
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by cmoney22222: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
businesshub101:

+234
‭901

2243‬

You should know how to sum that up. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by cmoney22222: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
businesshub101:
is this number on whatapp pls

+234
‭901

2243‬

You should know how to sum that up.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by rainlover(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
TheOldGods:
Any idea guys? I don't want to convert it to dollars, at all. Is there a way I can do it here before getting to Nairobi?
use verto

https://www.nairaland.com/6985119/trade-usd-585-platform-withdraw

I personally use it for currency conversions. U can deposit naira and send kes.

U need registered business documents to verify your account
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by cmoney22222: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Do you mean Nigerian cac document or Uk cac document pls

rainlover:
use verto

https://www.nairaland.com/6985119/trade-usd-585-platform-withdraw

I personally use it for currency conversions. U can deposit naira and send kes.

U need registered business documents to verify your account
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by tianyx(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
TheOldGods:
no but I'm talking with some of my Kenyan friends. I've downloaded the app. I won't recommend converting the money to dollars because the dollar rate is so huge and you will loose alot. Example convert 3million Naira to dollar is 4000$.
And when you get to Kenya and exchange it you only have about 472,000 Kenyan shilling a, which is useless house rent alone is gone with that. But if you convert directly to Kenya shilling you get like 983,000 Kenyan shiliywhich is better than 47k

Thanks!
Any hints on the surest bank for PTA and how many days it takes to get the funds
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by rainlover(m): 3:11am On Aug 08, 2022
cmoney22222:
Do you mean Nigerian cac document or Uk cac document pls

anyone is good
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2022
tianyx:

Thanks!
Any hints on the surest bank for PTA and how many days it takes to get the funds

Co-asked
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by cmoney22222: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Them rejected my Nigeria cac doc
rainlover:
anyone is good
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by rainlover(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
cmoney22222:
Them rejected my Nigeria cac doc
why? They will tell you the reason. Check your email
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Learnonline135: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Boss I need your service.
Here:
+234

We can work long term....
POWERFULGOD:

I'm into exchange in Nairobi, send me dm ...
P. S
You don't need to change your naira, come over first, all you need to do is to call me at a place of your choice., you will send me naira in my Nigeria account and I will give you Kenya shilling cash or to your mpesa mobile money .

P. Ss
Being the first time , I will prefer we meet one on one to any place of your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by curious123: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Please I want to buy shillings with Naira. Who’s dealing? I’m in Nairobi. Pls let me know
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Learnonline135: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
curious123:
Please I want to buy shillings with Naira. Who’s dealing? I’m in Nairobi. Pls let me know

Interested
+234
Chat only
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Fapshots: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2022
[/b][b][quote author=POWERFULGOD post=115407135]
Depends on how much you want to change... But I will buy at the rate of 5.0 to shilling if you are selling 500k and above. [/Please I need your email address sir or whatsapp digits, let’s transact ]
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Fapshots: 1:43am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=cmoney22222 post=115446349][/quote] he is not responding
I think the number is no longer valid
Anyone knows who can change Naira to Kenya shillings at 5.0 please DM or leave your WhatsApp numberless me DM you
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Fapshots: 1:45am On Sep 16, 2022
POWERFULGOD:

Depends on how much you want to change... But I will buy at the rate of 5.0 to shilling if you are selling 500k and above.
please I need your WhatsApp digits or email address let’s transact
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by ToriMichaels: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
POWERFULGOD:

P. S
You don't need to change your naira, come over first, all you need to do is to call me at a place of your choice., you will send me naira in my Nigeria account and I will give you Kenya shilling cash or to your mpesa mobile money .

P. Ss
Being the first time , I will prefer we meet one on one to any place of your choice.

Please do you still do it? And where in Kenya do you stay? What’s your rate like? How do I contact you?
I need an exchange guy I can be working with.
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by VICJON: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2022
POWERFUL GOD, how can I have access to you? I'm interested in your exchange services.
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
TheOldGods:
I think it will be better to convert to CFA, because naira is higher than cefa, and thus, I figured that I will even make more money converting to cefa. With my calculations. I'm going to Cotonou tomorrow.

For example, I remember my dad taking 1 million about years back and getting to Cotonou to buy a car, exchanges the money and bought a car that was selling for 2 million then in Nigeria for 1 million, due to high exchange rate.

Give update, bros.
I was enjoying the discussion grin.
Which option did you finally use to convert the money?
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by hirekson: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
POWERFULGOD:

P. S

P. Ss

Pls give me your contact I want to exchange ngn to ksh
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by hodari: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Use Wise app to convert your money and send to M-Pesa account in Kenya, simple.
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by okeysoninv: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
hodari:
Use Wise app to convert your money and send to M-Pesa account in Kenya, simple.
at what rate pls
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by hodari: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
okeysoninv:
at what rate pls
Rate changes hourly. Download the app and find out the current rate.
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by okeysoninv: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
hodari:

Rate changes hourly. Download the app and find out the current rate.
can I pay with naira
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by ViolaO: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hello how do I reach you to change Naira to KES. I want to send Money to Nigeria, I am in Nairobi.

POWERFULGOD:

P. S

P. Ss
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Mindlog: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
ViolaO:
Hello how do I reach you to change Naira to KES. I want to send Money to Nigeria, I am in Nairobi.

Which part of Nairobi?
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by POWERFULGOD: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2022
ViolaO:

Please kindly check your email, I have replied you.... BTW you can message me back with your whatsapp number.
Re: How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings? by Aksure007: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
TheOldGods:
Any idea guys? I don't want to convert it to dollars, at all. Is there a way I can do it here before getting to Nairobi?

Please boss You fit please guide on me ok the Nairobi link I have my passport reday please boss please and I'll need to ask you some personal questions my WhatsApp number is 09063097674 please get back to me boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Assistance With Egyptian Tourist Visa / Very Interesting Facts About Germany / World's 10 Scariest Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.