Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" (12242 Views)

FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by donleo92(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2022
what Tinubu can't do for power doesn't exit.
that man na power monger

1 Like

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Khastro(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2022
What APC did by not consulting instituted CAN authority was reprehensible. I have no bias with politicians. But i sincerely wish Nigerians can punish APC for this, unless they sincerely apologise

2 Likes

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by inoki247: 6:11am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Can you negate anything CAN said?

What is it that will favour them?

Do you think CAN is like you that can sell your conscience for crumbs falling from tinubus table?

You people should be crying up and down...

Instead of you guys to face your candidate and campaign for him vigorously and let us get it right this time around u will use ur type of silly approach and land us another failure from the 2 party....

Keep it up nd don't change strategy the same strategy you guys used in 2015 Nigeria will be islamized that land us this Buhari the failure....
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Rapuru14: 6:11am On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:
CAN had a VP in this failed government but never called him out when Christians are been killed/marginalised.
What is the guarantee that fielding another mix religion leaders in government will change anything?

If religion of a candidate is so important in solving our problems, why can't CAN form a political party that will make their member leaders in the country.
We have christian candidates in other parties too, why won't CAN queue behind such candidate in peace.
If I being a Christian can see beyond religion, how much more CAN.

I've not read in the Bible where Christ was so vocal about who should be fielded as political leaders

N@nsense
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Ojuntana: 6:11am On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:
CAN had a VP in this failed government but never called him out when Christians are been killed/marginalised.
What is the guarantee that fielding another mix religion leaders in government will change anything?

If religion of a candidate is so important in solving our problems, why can't CAN form a political party that will make their member leaders in the country.
We have christian candidates in other parties too, why won't CAN queue behind such candidate in peace.

I've not read in the Bible where Christ was so vocal about who should be fielded as political leaders
It is because you only read the Bible but you did not understand it. The Pharisees and scribe whom Jesus preached against in his sermon on the mount were the political leaders of the Jews at that time.
It bears saying that if Nigeria has been turned into a Christian killing field while there's a Christian VP, how much more when there's none at all?
Lastly, don't bury your head in the sand. If the religion of a candidate was not important, the APC northern governors wouldn't have asked Tinubu to pick a nothern Muslim. The whole idea of emilokan is representation and inclusion. Such a candidate shouldn't play divisive or exclusivity politics

1 Like

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Fcwilly: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:
This CAN wahala too much make dem create a Political party jarey and allow us rest...

Wetin suppose favor dem dey are making noise abt it....

Truly truly you be inoki - gorila

1 Like

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by ogub(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2022
May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Mercury12(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2022
orohbiro:
For those matured people that don't watch BBN

Please take care of the country for us , fight for Nigeria, be patrotic citizens

We will be back after three months to join you in the fight

Take your gay and senseless ass out here.
If eventually the country is overrun by terrorist and sharia law is impose or military regime, your senseless bbnaija will be stop and ban. Nah sense una no get

1 Like

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by yemex04(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , he have insulted us and let us down, Tinubu supported muric when the teror group told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's

Lol..

I am Christian & I & am sure millions of others will vote him.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Ojuntana: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2022
orohbiro:
For those matured people that don't watch BBN

Please take care of the country for us , fight for Nigeria, be patrotic citizens

We will be back after three months to join you in the fight
Dis one wey be like devil wey never mature
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by lexy2014: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:

You people should be crying up and down...

Instead of you guys to face your candidate and campaign for him vigorously and let us get it right this time around u will use ur type of silly approach and land us another failure from the 2 party....

Keep it up nd don't change strategy the same strategy you guys used in 2015 Nigeria will be islamized that land us this Buhari the failure....

You haven't answered the questions I asked

Do you think CAN is like you that can sell your conscience for crumbs falling from tinubus table?
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by inoki247: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Fcwilly:

Truly truly you be inoki - gorila

You wey no b Inoki dey cry up and down na so all na use all na cry land us Buhari den nd be shouting dey want to islamize Nigeria till we land this failure called Buhari....

Don't goan campaign for your candidate so we can get it right this time around be using the same approach you guys used in 2015 las las u guys will land us anoda Failure from the 2 party with your approach.....
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by heysquare(m): 6:16am On Jul 28, 2022
CAN can keep denying their own people all because of politics. Same way Jesus will denying knowing them. What is so sure is that after the the announcement of presidential election result particular tribe would lost strength to vote during the remaining elections. You may start guessing the reason!

1 Like

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by inoki247: 6:17am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Anyone that've a contrary opinion is always Tinubu supporter ok let me just say anyone who supports Peter Obi too is an IPOB member since you don't understand the message....

You want to play your silly blind game....

When Can is suppose to be canvassing and tell dere people to support the party with a balanced ticket buh na daily cry we dey see....
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Ojuntana: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2022
shagasha:
But sincerely CAN is fussing much over this issue. They should let the man be not releasing statement upon statements.
The Church is not political because we have been instructed to obey our leaders.
The Church members should go get their PVCs and vote whomsoever they support.
I'm kinda not very cool with releasing statement upon statements about one's choice of vice as of they are scared that he will surely win

TALK LESS BUT ACT MORE

GO GET YOUR PVC!!!

And you did not read that he was reacting to a statement from a faceless group called "Progressive Christians of North West"
Are you aware of the many faceless groups that have surfaced claiming to represent Christians since this matter began?
CAN have only released one or two statements on the matter, but APC hatchet men went and forged a statement on behalf of CAN chairman borno, claimed bishops came for the unveiling of the VP candidate and sundry other underhand tactics to undermine CAN and Christians
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Fcwilly: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:

You wey no b Inoki dey cry up and down na so all na use all na cry land us Buhari den nd be shouting dey want to islamize Nigeria till we land this failure called Buhari....

Don't goan campaign for your candidate so we can get it right this time around be using the same approach you guys used in 2015 las las u guys will land us anoda Failure from the 2 party with your approach.....

No be you be tifnubu foot soldier? As for me am Obidient, I will never hide my identity.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Uptheante(m): 6:21am On Jul 28, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
When will you let this matter die and move on ?

He said he can win without your votes !
Oga, he is the one desperately trying to impersonate CAN to deceive Christians into voting him.
Do u expect CAN to just keep quiet & allow herself to be impersonated & her members deceived?
U are sounding as if CAN are the ones looking for his trouble & not the other way round.
CAN is only trying to protect her image & to expose Tinubu's lies & evil desperation

1 Like

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by lexy2014: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:

Anyone that've a contrary opinion is always Tinubu supporter ok let me just say anyone who supports Peter Obi too is an IPOB member since you don't understand the message....

You want to play your silly blind game....

When Can is suppose to be canvassing and tell dere people to support the party with a balanced ticket buh na daily cry we dey see....

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by inoki247: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Fcwilly:

No be you be tifnubu foot soldier? As for me am Obidient, I will never hide my identity.

So cause I have contrary opinion I'm Tinubu supporter ok fine since you can detect a supporter cos of contrary Opinion let me say you're an IPOB member den since you people want everyone to always reason like you people with intolerance and bitterness....
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by MomohMrMoore: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2022
I think CAN is a PDP party in disguise. It is just an opposition party, not a religious organization.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by maasoap(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Tinubu shootin himself in the leg
People who think tinubu will win the election are just fooling themselves lol

He has won already. Emergence of LP has damaged PDP chance beyond repair.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Ojuntana:

It is because you only read the Bible but you did not understand it. The Pharisees and scribe whom Jesus preached against in his sermon on the mount were the political leaders of the Jews at that time.
It bears saying that if Nigeria has been turned into a Christian killing field while there's a Christian VP, how much more when there's none at all?
Lastly, don't bury your head in the sand. If the religion of a candidate was not important, the APC northern governors wouldn't have asked Tinubu to pick a nothern Muslim. The whole idea of emilokan is representation and inclusion. Such a candidate shouldn't play divisive or exclusivity politics
Just imagine your level of ignorance!
Pharisees and scribes are political leaders of the Jews?
Not religious leaders like CAN that you have now?
They ought to be kings and governors like herod, Pilate etc too?
They should have crucified Christ themselves without manipulating political leaders for approval just like CAN is manipulating APC into choice of VP
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2022
So CAN of worms knew all along that it was desperation for winning that made APC used Muslim-Muslim ticket but intentionally shouting islamisation agenda?
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by SmellyNyash: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2022
APC are desperate fuuls
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Uptheante(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

Oga u just dey yarn bull crap.
CAN never involved themselves in Tinubu's politics especially after they issued their first statement condemning his muslim/muslim ticket.
He is the one that has been desperately & dubiously trying deceive Christians into supporting him by making it look as if some sects of CAN have endorsed his candidacy.
Would u expect CAN to keep quiet & allow her members to be deceived or allow her reputation as the major representative of Nigerian Christians to be soiled?
Do u think if Christ is still here physically he would keep quiet & allow Christians to be deceived simply because he wants to be apolitical?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by maasoap(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2022
donleo92:
what Tinubu can't do for power doesn't exit.
that man na power monger

Lol. What do you really know about Tinubu? The last time he contested for any elected post was 2003, that was 20 years ago. Talk things wey make sense
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by maasoap(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2022
muykem:
What's difficult for people to understand that politics is career to some people just like a Pastor? My Pastor one day in the church said vote to defend your faith and almost mention Peter Obi so I laughed. The deacon in his front is state PDP secretary and next to him is APC senatorial candidate. You want them to vote against their party and end their own political career. Most of this pastors and Bishop are fasting and pray for APC success because there is their own victory.

U sabi well well unlike those LP online virgin voters
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by rickyrex(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:
This CAN wahala too much make dem create a Political party jarey and allow us rest...

Wetin suppose favor dem dey are making noise abt it....
see as this one sell him conscience for 25dollars
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Ojuntana: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

Just imagine your level of ignorance!
Pharisees and scribes are political leaders of the Jews?
Not religious leaders like CAN that you have now?
They ought to be kings and governors like herod, Pilate etc too?
They should have crucified Christ themselves without manipulating political leaders for approval just like CAN is manipulating APC into choice of VP
In case you don't know, Jews operate a theocracy. The religious leaders are also the de facto political leaders. That ceased a bit after Samuel when Israel asked for a king, but was reinstated after the second captivity of Israel. The Pharisees and scribes were the religious and political leaders of Israel. Herod and Then Pilate were colonial overlords installed by Rome. If you read the arrest and crucifixion of Jesus, you will see that he was arrested and imprisoned by the high priest and the Pharisees and not Herod. His matter had to go to the Romans because the high priest did not have jurisdiction over death sentence according to Roman laws.
You'll see that even though Pilate did not see any guilt in Christ, he still gave the Pharisees what they wanted on account of their religion.
The Pharisees can be likened to the northern emirs in Nigeria during colonial times.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Uptheante:

Oga u just dey yarn bull crap.
CAN never involved themselves in Tinubu's politics especially after they issued their first statement condemning his muslim/muslim ticket.
He is the one that has been desperately & dubiously trying deceive Christians into supporting him by making it look as if some sects of CAN have endorsed his candidacy.
Would u expect CAN to keep quiet & allow her members to be deceived or allow her reputation as the major representative of Nigerian Christians to be soiled?
Do u think if Christ is still here physically he would keep quiet & allow Christians to be deceived simply because he wants to be apolitical?
I'll recommend you should learn from pastor adeboye how to be Christlike.
Criticize bad leadership policies like Christ criticized the pharisees for leading the synagogue astray but not be partisan to the extent of trying hard to determine who a political party should field in an election by religious blackmail
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by inoki247: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2022
rickyrex:
see as this one sell him conscience for 25dollars

You wey no sell your conscience congratulations since you people don't want others to av contrary opinion before you conclude wu dey ar supporting.....

Let me say you're Ipob member since you want everyone to always think like you....
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by omonla10(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

my dear, why are u ashamed of displaying your love and support for Tinubu.. Na bad market u dey sell and u know it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Bank Presidency: Obama Rejects Iweala Nominates Jim Yong Kim / Inflation: FG Exempts Minimum Wage Earners From Tax / Wole Soyinka: Nigerians At War, In War Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.