Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" (12246 Views)

FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by plaindealer: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Btw, Christian Christian ticket contested and won in Osun state, but the CAN hypocrites and their bigoted follows are blind and deaf in Osun, they only see Muslim, never Christian Christian under their nose.

CAN is all about bigotry and running errands for PDP.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Ojuntana: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Don't you know that that is how the Christians are preaching gospel of Jesus sent to the lost sheep of the twelve tribes of Israel? What's concerned Nigerian tribes with the twelve tribes of Israel? What's concerned CAN with candidates of a political party?
Lol. Coming from a Nigerian who faces Mecca to pray and prays in Arabic grin
One also wonders what concerns MURIC with politics or the sultan with oil and gas
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by ezegold4we: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2022
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the present dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by ekaette1621: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:
CAN had a VP in this failed government but never called him out when Christians are been killed/marginalised.
What is the guarantee that fielding another mix religion leaders in government will change anything?

If religion of a candidate is so important in solving our problems, why can't CAN form a political party that will make their member leaders in the country.
We have christian candidates in other parties too, why won't CAN queue behind such candidate in peace.
If I being a Christian can see beyond religion, how much more CAN.

I've not read in the Bible where Christ was so vocal about who should be fielded as political leaders

And Shettima is the right man for Tinubu abi?
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2022
ekaette1621:

And Shettima is the right man for Tinubu abi?
Is there no other political party in Nigeria if you are not comfortable with tinubu's choice?
Does it mean tinubu has won the election already?
Obi is a Christian, queue behind him
Okowa is also a Christian
I guess Sowore too
How is shettima now your headache?
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by deeva2: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2022
CAN are more desperate

BAT 2023

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by chariiks(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:
This CAN wahala too much make dem create a Political party jarey and allow us rest...

Wetin suppose favor dem dey are making noise abt it....
MuRIC has been quiet. Their silence is deafening
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Josbreed: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2022
You can't use lies to favour Christians.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by seunayantokun(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lying BAT and terrorists!
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Uptheante(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

I'll recommend you should learn from pastor adeboye how to be Christlike.
Criticize bad leadership policies like Christ criticized the pharisees for leading the synagogue astray but not be partisan to the extent of trying hard to determine who a political party should field in an election by religious blackmail
Was it not the same Adeboye that was used to garner support for this evil govt.?
Was he not part of those who endorsed this govt. & also failed to speak out for the downtrodden, persecuted & marginalised Christians.
Your mentor Adeboye was partisan when he endorsed the evil APC govt. because his annointed son Osibanjo is part of the govt.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Uptheante:

Was it not the same Adeboye that was used to garner support for this evil govt.?
Was he not part of those who endorsed this govt. & also failed to speak out for the downtrodden, persecuted & marginalised Christians.
Your mentor Adeboye was partisan when he endorsed the evil APC govt. because his annointed son Osibanjo is part of the govt.
Show me proof of his endorsement of APC.
He has members in PDP, apga, Ac LP etc, he will now endorse only APC so that others can getat?
Kindly use your no.6 now
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Omoslim26: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very desperate man.
Him no go smell shishi grin grin
This election campaign go sweet die,na house to house we go do untop this matter.
Our Edo brothers don teach Us work Wella and we will use their approach to take down this evil demonic Apc.
Apc must go first,then we can choose between atiku or Obidiati.
I stand with Obidiati.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Shevchenkko: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:
CAN had a VP in this failed government but never called him out when Christians are been killed/marginalised.
What is the guarantee that fielding another mix religion leaders in government will change anything?

If religion of a candidate is so important in solving our problems, why can't CAN form a political party that will make their member leaders in the country.
We have christian candidates in other parties too, why won't CAN queue behind such candidate in peace.

I've not read in the Bible where Christ was so vocal about who should be fielded as political leaders
Foolish comment
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Omoslim26: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

It is impossible for you to support muslim-muslim ticket and yet claim to be a Christian, infact forget about religion,it is impossible for you to support muslim-muslim or Christian-Christian agenda and claim to be an honest and prudent man.
Is Muslim-muslim ticket Just,fair, does it promotes equity, justice and unity in a country with diversities like Nigeria?
Will Christian-Christian ticket be accepted by the Muric and Muslim community?
Muslims are already rejecting such agendas bcus it doesn't fall in line with the orders of Allah on equity and fairness,and they know that this is just a political move from a very desperate man.
You are not an honest human being,how then can you be a Christian undecided

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Foolish comment

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

It is impossible for you to support muslim-muslim ticket and yet claim to be a Christian, infact forget about religion,it is impossible for you to support muslim-muslim or Christian-Christian agenda and claim to be an honest and prudent man.
Is Muslim-muslim ticket Just,fair, does it promotes equity, justice and unity in a country with diversities like Nigeria?
Will Christian-Christian ticket be accepted by the Muric and Muslim community?
Muslims are already rejecting such agendas bcus it doesn't fall in line with the orders of Allah on equity and fairness,and they know that this is just a political move from a very desperate man.
You are not an honest human being,how then can you be a Christian undecided
It was fair for all states in south east to have Christian-christain as governor and deputy governor?
You mean those States don't gave muslim residents?
Where is the equity, justice and fairness?
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Omoslim26: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

It was fair for all states in south east to have Christian-christain as governor and deputy governor?
You mean those States don't gave muslim residents?
Where is the equity, justice and fairness?

We are talking about the Head sit of power in the country you are talking about state.
In some States we have muslim-muslim as Governor and deputy too.
We all agree that there are loopholes to fix in ensuring that all parties and groups are well represented, muslim-muslim ticket is an attack on the efforts we have been trying to put together in ensuring we Unite better as a Country with Diversities.
It's good to know that some Islamic leaders are preaching against such agendas.
Una wey dey support Apc una problem just dey on the foundation of my party and candidate must win undecided
Nigerians will not sacrifice anything all for your desperate emilokan ambition.
Christian wannabe undecided
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

We are talking about the Head sit of power in the country you are talking about state.
In some States we have muslim-muslim as Governor and deputy too.
We all agree that there are loopholes to fix in ensuring that all parties and groups are well represented, muslim-muslim ticket is an attack on the efforts we have been trying to put together in ensuring we Unite better as a Country with Diversities.
It's good to know that some Islamic leaders are preaching against such agendas.
Una wey dey support Apc una problem just dey on the foundation of my party and candidate must win undecided
Nigerians will not sacrifice anything all for your desperate emilokan ambition.
Christian wannabe undecided
The current VP is a pastor, what difference does that make on Christians in Nigeria?
When will people like you realize religion does not guarantee good leadership?

Christians are wicked to each other likewise Muslim to muslim who visit the mosque almost 5 times a day.

I can't just believe I am auguring with a fellow Christian

After religion, you will still pick up ethnicity.
Never competence.

Tinubu, Obi and Atiku are all bad market.
But religion is your problem
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Omoslim26: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

The current VP is a pastor, what difference does that make on Christians in Nigeria?
When will people like you realize religion does not guarantee good leadership?

Christians are wicked to each other likewise Muslim to muslim who visit the mosque almost 5 times a day.

I can't just believe I am auguring with a fellow Christian

After religion, you will still pick up ethnicity.
Never competence.

Tinubu, Obi and Atiku are all bad market.
But religion is your problem

Oga I told you already that you cannot be a Christian and support such agendas like Muslim-muslim or Christian-Christian ticket.
So in your criminal mind religion does not matter now that it favours you right??
Well if we are talking about competency Apc and their ancestor should not even be on the ballots again.
I am not making a case of religion,I am rather making a case for equity, fairness that will promote unity,trust and peace amongst the Countryman with Diversities.
You can continue to decieve yourself with your religion does not matter,to the majority of us it does so rest your case it's useless.
The terrorist use religion as a weapon to preach against the FG and urge people to join them in their fight to get an Islamic State,we knowo better that support an agenda that will give credence to the message they are preaching.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Newton2024: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Must every christian be a CAN party member? You must not know them. Face your PDP and leave others alone to exercise their freedom of association.
We yoruba Christians say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket.
No to islamisation agenda of APC

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Oga I told you already that you cannot be a Christian and support such agendas like Muslim-muslim or Christian-Christian ticket.
So in your criminal mind religion does not matter now that it favours you right??
Well if we are talking about competency Apc and their ancestor should not even be on the ballots again.
I am not making a case of religion,I am rather making a case for equity, fairness that will promote unity,trust and peace amongst the Countryman with Diversities.
You can continue to decieve yourself with your religion does not matter,to the majority of us it does so rest your case it's useless.
The terrorist use religion as a weapon to preach against the FG and urge people to join them in their fight to get an Islamic State,we knowo better that support an agenda that will give credence to the message they are preaching.
Lucky for you, PDP and LP have mixed religion ticket.
Why the obsession with tinubu?

Just vote for your Christian/Muslim ticket and let us see road

As if, if tinubu chose a bishop from the north you will support him.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Omoslim26: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
femicyrus:

Lucky for you, PDP and LP have mixed religion ticket.
Why the obsession with tinubu?

Just vote for your Christian/Muslim ticket and let us see road

As if, if tinubu chose a bishop from the north you will support him.

Nonsense.We will continue to educate everyone on the dangers of such desperate agendas that tinubu is pushing for, agendas that doesn't promotes equity, trust and unity amongst us so that the ideologies of such agendas will not bear fruits.
We coexist in this space together so when shit goes wrong na all of Us dey suffer am together.
Christian wannabe.
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by femicyrus(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Nonsense.We will continue to educate everyone on the dangers of such desperate agendas that tinubu is pushing for, agendas that doesn't promotes equity, trust and unity amongst us so that the ideologies of such agendas will not bear fruits.
We coexist in this space together so when shit goes wrong na all of Us dey suffer am together.
Christian wannabe.

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Omoslim26: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=femicyrus post=115161735][/quote]

Lolllll grin you are doing yourself cheesy grin
Nobody wants someone who is willing to sacrifice anything just to achieve his emilokan ambition grin

Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Raiyoo: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
CAN abeg make una allow us rest...nobody is saying u people must vote for APC in 2023.

There are other political parties with Muslim/Christian or Christian/Muslim ticket pls..

Tinubu is in the race to win not to pleased any anybody/group, and He has the right to pick anybody as his running mate....
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by Wwwq: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by adiori0303: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Important to note for the people
CAN is not a regulatory body of the christians.
It is a voluntary organisation.
CAN has no right to determine who is and who is not a christian.
U can wail for all we care.
We just want u to know the facts
Re: CAN Berates Alleged Christian Group, Calls APC "Desperate" by rickyrex(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2022
inoki247:

You wey no sell your conscience congratulations since you people don't want others to av contrary opinion before you conclude wu dey ar supporting.....

Let me say you're Ipob member since you want everyone to always think like you....
you wey no be ipob member , i see inflation no reach your region. infact 1dollar equal 1naira for where you dey. You be part of the problem this country is facing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness / PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians. / Nasir Magarya: Bandits Reject Ransom For Release Of Zamfara Speaker’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.