Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,654 members, 7,840,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Tell Ye All This Are True!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tell Ye All This Are True!!! (269 Views)

20 Life Paradoxes That Are True / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tell Ye All This Are True!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Good day brethren
my teahing for today is
-JESUS IS COMING AGAIN-
Yes i tell ye all this that christ is coming again,when you take a look at "revelations 1-end"you would definitely emphasise on the coming of christ,great tribulation,anti-christ,end of the world etc.i tell ye jesus the son of God cometh the second time and he also cometh for the"HOLY PEOPLE"after this he cometh also for those who receiveth not the mark of the beast,and all shall live eternally with him in paradise.he's coming only for the holy people,give yourlife to jesus and be whole again.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: I Tell Ye All This Are True!!! by Bluezy13(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2022
This is Romance section.
Take it to Religion section

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Summer / Using My Fiancé’s Phone Without His Consent / I Have Got Enough Of The Ringingtones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.