Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92153 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Obiorahpcfg: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Join zion ministry programs and u will be shocked on the instant healing.0808 829 5668
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ProfessorAlex: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Flexer001:
All you need to do is buy CEPHALOSPORIN drug and I.V 4th generation. Find a doctor to give you the i.v......
Dont take this advice or the other advice telling you to take doxycycline. These are very powerful antibiotics that have severe side effects long term.
Ceftriaxone and doxycycline shouldn't be taken until you know what you're treating and the said organism is 3 times susceptible to the drugs.
Your problem now is figuring out your problem, not taking antibiotics randomly. They'll increase your problem and destroy your gut, causing severe dysbiosis and overgrowth of fungi like candida and other non bacterial pathogens.
Show me pictures of the rashes. This is either a candida infection(fungi) or herpes(viral) all of which typical lab culture tests won't detect cause they mostly look for bacteria.
Stay without any drugs for a week or whenever your symptoms get chronic, then go to a good lab, not roadside labs. Test for candida, herpes, and bacterial infections. When the bacteria, fungus, or virus is detected, take the drugs with the most sensitivity, change all your underwears, or wash with hypo then iron before you wear.
And please stay away from sex for atleast 1 to 2 months while you treat yourself, and avoid unprotected sex. Infections are becoming difficult to treat due to drug resistances.

6 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by gaspology(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
We have what is called "window period" in HIV and its duration is 6months. From February to July is still 5months so the anti bodies are still in the incubation period. Go for another test in later August. I earnestly pray it's negative. This is a big lesson for everyone.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!
Ain't nothing wrong with u grin
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by sidonlook: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go to government hospital and let the doctors there do their work.
Follow their instructions and prescription and wait for their medical judgement.
I wish you get over it quickly.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by DaRuud(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Meet those Mallam selling medicine in the night in packs , maybe na Cutar Giwa or Da manoma mai

Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by kenenzo: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Boost your immune system bro.go to a good Pharmacy and ask for cellgeivity or immune defence by nature's field.eat well and think less..watchful waiting..
Did u do a VDRL TEST for syphilis,herpes simplex and hepatitis?not just HIV alone.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by damwaves: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Next time you will learn how to stay away from illicit sexual intercourse. Anyway, why don't you also do hepatitis test?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by GamalNasser: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

That's why am still restless. I just pray it's not cos I can't just live with thst virus �.

Go get a powerful anti virus and start using till then
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by waynemighty(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28

Have you and the girl tested for Herpes, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), and Staphylococcus?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ogaga100: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please get goko cleanser.
Drink Half bottle in the morning and half in the evening for 3days. That's all

Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by GamalNasser: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

That's why am still restless. I just pray it's not cos I can't just live with thst virus �.

Try find this supplement and start taking

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by godliman: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I even ran test on the girl and it's negative after the first day we met and then I still tested her in may and it's still negative. I am really not happy.

Stop formication you will not hear, do you see ya life? The momentarily pleasure of stolen water is since gone but the pain still remains. Go for hepatitis B test.
The good book says -Bread of deceit is good to the mouth but afterwards your mouth will be filled with gravel.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Veeryeasy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
How are you going through all these numerous things and she's in person is okay?? Are you sure it's that particular girl or that particular one used you for astray bullet
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by stillmee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Veeryeasy:
How are you going through all these numerous things and she's in person is okay?? Are you sure it's that particular girl or that particular one used you for astray bullet

My thoughts exactly...
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by blueghost(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

I just can't stop thinking about it oh. Even after going for several tests that came out negative. I took one test last week Saturday and still negative. And its 6months already. I met this arise people and they gave me PREP after testing negative but I have not taken the drug cos of the many side effects.

I have never had this kind of thing before.iam begging God that I no go do again oh.

Be careful in looking for things that are not there you might end up seeing what you are looking for
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nec41: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Text me your location/contact on 08038622091
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by felixawe(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go do pregnancy test pls
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by EndRape2(f): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
[Go for cancer test , and do that fast.
oral cancer test

quote author=Witnesstony28 post=115159657]

I just can't stop thinking about it oh. Even after going for several tests that came out negative. I took one test last week Saturday and still negative. And its 6months already. I met this arise people and they gave me PREP after testing negative but I have not taken the drug cos of the many side effects.

I have never had this kind of thing before.iam begging God that I no go do again oh.
[/quote]
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by bigtt76(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ok and what of the girl you fokked? She died?

[quote author=Witnesstony28 post=115227306][/quote]
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Akpan107(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

My friend is saying the same thing oh. That it's likely it's no longer a medical stuff but spiritual.
Turn to God and have all the problem solved...!!!

Ask her if she has a spiritual husband, if she can tell you the truth, then you'll know how to approach it the problem.

The Holy Bible says, We wrestle not against flesh and blood...

Take note: I am talking out of expirence.

Mine, I suffered for 7 good Years (From Friday 14 September 2012 untill 2019) with heavy spending thinking it can be resolved medically...

Glory be to Christ Jesus, I left all immoral way of life and stick to Christ.

5 minutes pleasure almost cost me my life.

I was dead inside of me, but I was still walking,

Yours is nothing compere with mine.

But thank I am alive today with two beautiful kids.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Paramount01(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ok12345:

Some girls now diraaa wink
She will just start knackin you raw without demanding anything but she go dey shine, get her own money.

Carry your leg out....work on yourself before you start getting slim for unknown reasons

I wanted trying that rubbish one certain time,I just dey for club dey take my 2 bottles of goldbeger until one slay Queen come sit down by my side,I don't know whwt came over me that day,I just aks her, how far? How much part-time? She told me the price I said let go home, iaI was going home I was just thinking as I was going, going front and the girl dey follow me because my house is not far from the club

As I enter my house, we are about starting and something was strucking my mind,if I am sick tomorrow the only thing that will be coming to my mind is " The girl get disease of the girl get spiritual stuff, and fortunately the girl now wear beads,i just wear my trouser back and give her half of the ,,press, we negotiated on,press her boobs and suck them.i cant even swallow my apit after the incidents just dey wash mouth allwys

Some decision and best not taken than taken them because the fear in it can even kill u before the time
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ebymyk(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Some gals really carry wotowoto for body... It may be spiritual... Go for prayers... There's nothing God can not heal... Go and sin no more...
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2022
OP prior to your coital correspondence with the carrier, are you sure she did not have congress with a member of the canine family?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Mrpojj(m): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Use condoms una no go here
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ninthpope: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Witnesstony28 post=115159734]I even ran test on the girl and it's negative after the first day we met and then I still tested her in may and it's still negative. I am really not happy.

If you are still fucking her without her taking drugs then you labour in vain. Don’t skep your prescribed drugs and avoid alcohol for now.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by harmargedon: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Witnesstony28:

I remember now, I gave head and that thrush started after the head.
then you'll have to go for serious medical treatment.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Masterdazhem: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2022
jabberjawz:

Dude be sincere with this one question.........did you have MouthAction with her? cos the symptoms you have point to yeast infection in your digestive tract. Do you experience rumblings (medically noise) in the stomach?.....if yes, that means candida in your system is growing out of control.

secondly, the trush in your mouth is caused by candida (she probably had candida infection in her vagina as at the time you both had sex).

Advise, go to a good hospital, you probably did not say the truth to the doctor during consultation.......(this happens often) due to shame or what or how the doctor will perceive you & your sexual choices as an individual.

Seek medical help from experienced hands......More medical test needs to be carried out to ascertain the root cause of what you are experiencing..........but from the look of things, it seems your immune system has been compromised & needs speedy intervention before it gets out hands.............speaking from experience.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by gaiusolayinka: 1:22am On Jul 31, 2022
With your symptoms, you are having a fungal infections, you may have to treat with antifungal, or let me simply put, Go to the lab and have a fungal test done. You results will direct your next line of action.

This is nothing spiritual.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol cheesy cheesy... They can be fresh and still be bag full of STDs cheesy cheesy, awon public pussy cheesy. Op don jam agbako
Better one cheesy
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Stanleyq: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Do u feel dizzy and lightheaded
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by izibili44: 4:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Contact a real agbo person. You will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.