Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92246 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Realtalk20: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Am petrified like this oh. I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube and almost al they mentioned are showing.

Bro sorry to say this. But you know it . You have gotten hiv .

These are the early symptoms bro. I am sorry.

Go get a HIV test again, these are hiv 2 symptoms you are showing.

It's unfortunate indeed . The lady in question has AIDS

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by sprints1: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.
/LMAO
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by 09sixteen: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
AMI3:

Use urine therapy for one week.
Take bitterkola every morning empty stomach
Take multivitamin tablets and drink much water by 1am and 5am. I recommend 10liters or more a day.
Exercise always.
After one month do thanks giving in my bank account.lol

Where is ur location?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by bulkwealth(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

It's an infection and the best cure is using Ruzu Infex care and Ruzu bitters

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ayoncox: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hakeem12:
lol, that's not jazz, that's scabies, buy moko benzyl benzoate and tetmosol soap, and use for two weeks. You will be alright
What if he contracted syphilis (treponema pallidum)? Or gonorrhea (nesseriae gonnhorae)? Those bacteria in bracket no b Doctor mate, and they are very very stubborn to treat!

Back in the days it made my coworker then disappear from work for more than a month, the person b wan die remain small.

They have claimed the lives of many famous people (men). Abstinence is the best option.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by MawiStorm(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
My brother don't panic, I remember when I was serving at that same Ikot Ekpene I had the same experience that you just shared and the girl said she only had heat. I started losing weight because of HIV fears but several test proved negative, I even saw all HIV symptoms on myself. Biko Don't be scared, na infection she give you, just treat it.
Fear I.K girls. Hope no be the same girl sef because mine happened in the same month that you mentioned

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ramonchang(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Babara1994:
HIV virus won't be detected until 3 months from intercourse. So you can't know if you have the virus until 3 month's time.
Be careful with the girls you sleep with.

I don't use CD for ugly girls, cos I know that only few ugly guys would sleep with them. grin but you see those ones with big asses and shiny skin, pls try and use papertape to secure the condom when using it o.

grin
Which kain wahala be this

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Mekzy88: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
07063153259. Chat me up bro
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Administration1: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!
Take a 3 days dosage of Rocephin.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by chipower: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!

It looks much like genital herpes. It's very common. The symptoms comes and goes periodically. It can be severe in some people. Especially people with low immunity. It is caused by HPV virus. If its genital herpes, it will clear on it's own with time. The girl's body might be shedding the virus but at the same time she might not be experiencing any or severe symptoms like you. It happens like that to many people.
Women are very funny atimes when it comes to sex. A lot of them succumb to unprotected sex when put under pressure. I believe you will get well. Be careful next time. Don't trust anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Akatta(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Spidex19 will save you from this infections.

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Yungspitta: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hmmm23:
I need facebook accounts from 2yrs upward, am buying as much as possible

Whatsapp me here if you have anyone available for Sale, 0901..... 292:::::7864
I get bro
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ganjafama(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emitheo74:
This reminds me of how I was also infected last year by a girl I met… na so she clean with big ass, I thought I was lucky until when I finally banged her and my health never remained the same again. Ahhh!!!!!

No type of drugs I didn't take. I even took ungodly and awful tasting so-called medicines prescribed by families and friends, all to no avail. I wan regret die!
The funny part was that the girl wasn't even having any symptoms of infection at all - Asymptomatic. When I told her, at first she wasn't buying it. Bitch!!!!

Anyways, I got cured sha by something totally unbelievable. See ehnn, since then… I look at most girls as infections ridden. Las las, the safest bet to knacking is to get a clean partner or use condom or get those artificial p$$y… masturbation sef no dey belleful person if not, e for surfice. cool

It's so damn annoying that upon say these bitches broke die, dem go still infect you. angry All they can give you is infection and drama and headaches and then take all your money and success. undecided

I rest my case here.
How did you get your cure? Why not share so that others can learn.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Lekan239(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Babara1994:
HIV virus won't be detected until 3 months from intercourse. So you can't know if you have the virus until 3 month's time.
Be careful with the girls you sleep with.

I don't use CD for ugly girls, cos I know that only few ugly guys would sleep with them. grin but you see those ones with big asses and shiny skin, pls try and use papertape to secure the condom when using it o.
would HIV symptoms start showing within 3 month also?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Babara1994(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Look at your stupid reasoning sha, and if they tell people with sense to raise their hands, you sef go follow raise hand

Like how can an adult (I'm assuming you're not a toddler) have this mentality in this 21st century? So according to you, STDs and HIV are not found in ugly people abi? Even if they sleep with few people they can't get the diseases abi? And you will claim to be educated o, na wa.
Sorry, I probably slept with you without using CD. I understand the pain.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by amazingspiderma: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oju4190:
All those symptoms u mention are signs of HIV....lab test will not detect it till after three months
Chai
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by AutoRedux: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bennysam:

My brother anxiety causes a lot of things that you can't believe

Na pure lie bro. Anxiety no fit cause any of that.

Anxiety only affects the flow of blood.

Things like high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, sweating, lack of concentration, stroke, cardiac arrest and so.

As for the Op's case, na STI.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Wizmj4real(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

Comrade the violence is too much
Pity the guy man
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by shugamummy: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Believe you me if you buy Apple Cider vinegar this evening and drink coupled with finding anything to make you happy (cure for anxiety which is what you are suffering now) you will feel great instantly. Any other thing you try is based on anxiety. Thank me later and stop worrying about all those symptoms you watch on YouTube or read. Go and sin no more
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by edosignature(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Come to Lagos University Teaching Hospital LUTH., & get yourself checked. Get a referral & come to out patient department OPD.

Or you can send a personal mail to me & I'll help you out when you get to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Hakeem12(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What if he contracted syphilis (treponema pallidum)? Or gonorrhea (nesseriae gonnhorae)? Those bacteria in bracket no b Doctor mate, and they are very very stubborn to treat!

Back in the days it made my coworker then disappear from work for more than a month, the person b wan die remain small.

They have claimed the lives of many famous people. Abstinence is the best option.
True, nothing like a clean bill of health, and abstinence is still the best option.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by bonnyhope: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

I don't know whether to laugh at your comment or to curse you.

Okay, let me say you are heartless and funny at same time
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ofiadiegwu: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

You wicked Sha.

Kilode?
You want op to finally comit suicide ni? undecided
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ofiadiegwu: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

They have claimed the lives of many famous people. Abstinence is the best option.

You're on point
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Yungspitta: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hmmm23:
drop your number or whatsapp me
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Sawcy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

Sounds like hiv symptoms to me.. likely hiv 2.

He is lying àbout the test obvious. Either he hasn't done a HIV test as claimed or the test came back inconclusive and he assumed negative.

He has gotten hiv
Real talk!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by FullBlastLight: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

Hahaha... grin

Ah, what did I jst read here?

Dis dude is already crazy, mehn!

Ur comment neither give hope nor joy!

If u hear later dt d guy has committed suicide {God 4bid}, u won't know u're one of d remote architects of his action!

Chai, wich kind acerbic comment bi dis laidis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Bennysam: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
AutoRedux:

Na pure lie bro. Anxiety no fit cause any of that.

Anxiety only affects the flow of blood.

Things like high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, sweating, lack of concentration, stroke, cardiac arrest and so.

As for the Op's case, na STI.
It's well my brother but i think you should Google about it
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ImaIma1(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Have unprotected sex with the girl again to confirm what the disease is. Then after now, have unprotected sex with random girls to boost your immunity.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by jimmynauty: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kai all on you

Bros Yahweh be praised.. I missed all this bomb

Kai for how much.. vote Peter obi

I no try adultry Eno wortham

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review / This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.