Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92156 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by lowaist101: 4:59am On Jul 31, 2022
just calm down bro it might be an infection chronic stephylococus can come like this dont allow anxiety to rob u of sleep if u dont sleep well, ur immune will suffer good and strong antibiotics can help
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by PRO4REAL: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Confess your sins to God, repent and start living a good life and you shall be healed.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by yogoyogo: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Get your first urine for the day tested, do a swab test on your unitary tract, run a full blood analysis test. Calm down, you'll be fine. Stay faithful to one healthy partner going forward or use a condom appropriately. Ensure steady lubrication.
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by afeezet(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2022
As for me, you've not taking significant medical step,
1. Don't do test by yourself else requested by a Dr.
2. Oral thrush could be caused by several things one of it is prolong antibiotics use, the other which is relevant to you I won't say it �

So go to a teaching hospitals or general hospital, you'll get the best of service there.......
Don't go to private hospital else you have the money to afford the best one.

Don't mind all this people telling you to do this test and that, go to fucking hospital.
Ok after you find out you're positive for a test, what next, you'll go and google the treatment abi. No now. Fucking meet a Dr bro
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by kemmy196(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.
If u r in ikot ekpene in aks dm make we meet,I can be of help

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!
Let's see weda I can be of help if u r in ik aks let's meet up
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Bennysam:

What you said is true but anxiety is a serious sickness

Yes anxiety is serious. But I don’t even believe this story is true. It’s like he just googled ‘early symptoms of HIv’ and threw everything he saw there into this post. Because if he’s really experiencing all those symptoms as mentioned then it’s 95% sure he has HIV.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Sirchef: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Call this number: 07067992230
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Papasland21: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2022
December ? May the Lord spare his life till then.

Seems like HIV symptoms..Go for another test in December [/quote]
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2022
kemmy196:

Let's see weda I can be of help if u r in ik aks let's meet up

How do we meet pls? Where? I don't mind today Sunday.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by fluffybaby(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Check your HIV status again

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Bennysam: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Yes anxiety is serious. But I don’t even believe this story is true. It’s like he just googled ‘early symptoms of HIv’ and threw everything he saw there into this post. Because if he’s really experiencing all those symptoms as mentioned then it’s 95% sure he has HIV.
But he have done HIV test many time
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Munachi1593(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Insanity
the boy deh mad

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by muheeb01(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
check my signature and dm me on my whatsapp
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by delpee(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Visit a hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. Stop guessing and listening to various opinions that may not be relevant to your situation.

Use condoms. Stay safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Tundex911: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

Comrade, aswear you summarize all the guy story

You be indeed elder �
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by SaintTee: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
See the google search reply below

Life-threatening infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes (group A streptococcus) include scarlet fever, bacteremia, pneumonia, necrotizing fasciitis, myonecrosis and Streptococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome (StrepTSS).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK333425/

Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by SaintTee: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Best advice anyone can give, please follow this advise. Stay healthy comrade!

delpee:
Visit a hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. Stop guessing and listening to various opinions that may not be relevant to your situation.

Use condoms. Stay safe.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by AMI3(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Witnesstony28:
Ikot ekpene sir.
Which road?
Umuahia Road, Aba road, Umu Obot where?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by tasceige(m): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Witnesstony28:

What's STD panel test abeg?

Full STD test

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Yungspitta: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm23:
drop your number or whatsapp me
I never see your message for WhatsApp bro
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
AMI3:

Which road?
Umuahia Road, Aba road, Umu Obot where?

Aba rd
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2022
bro forget about it and move on with your life. same thing happened to me in 2019 i had all the hiv symptoms excluding oral thrust and rashes. i nearly commit suicide that time. i did hiv test several times and it come out neg. i forget about it nd move on wth my life here i am living healthy.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by AMI3(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Aba rd
Ok
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Masterdazhem: 3:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Aba rd
Bro can you show a pic of the rash, i might just have a solution for you
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Olajydeey: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2022
wankadudu:
I av almost d same story wit u and experience. I had an unprotected sex wit a girl march dis year 2 days later I experienced painful urination, went straight for treatment, I took antibiotics injection for 5 days, afterwards I felt better but since den av bin feeling sick thinking it was HIV not until dis month I summon courage to take an HIV test, and Widal and malaria test, it came back dat I had I typhoid dat av proved resistant to d drugs av bin taking. I changed drugs to a more stronger one since den I got better. And I believe since I was also thinking I caught HIV until I took d test contributed to me feeling sick tho. But now am very ok. I advice u take a Widal test, or av u done dat. My humble advice

Bro, which antibiotics injection did u take?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ProfessorAlex: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Witnesstony28
Hello brother, just checking up on you. How did it go?
Are you cured now?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Masterdazhem:

Bro can you show a pic of the rash, i might just have a solution for you

The rash is gone like since. It Left after like 1 or 2 weeks.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Prosmart77(f): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
What you need is a stem cell product that is 100% organic with no artificial or inorganic chemicals.

You need a product that will work for you at the cellular level. A product which will go directly to repair damaged cells, rejuvenate weak cells, multiply good ones and, reactivate dormant cells.

Stem Cell product therapy is used to treat different ailments that hitherto have been considered incurable by the conventional treatment system.

What I have does really WORK. It could work for you as well.

If you are willing to get the information,

Call now or Chat me on; 07034779565

Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Masterdazhem: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
jabberjawz:

Dude be sincere with this one question.........did you have MouthAction with her? cos the symptoms you have point to yeast infection in your digestive tract. Do you experience rumblings (medically noise) in the stomach?.....if yes, that means candida in your system is growing out of control.

secondly, the trush in your mouth is caused by candida (she probably had candida infection in her vagina as at the time you both had sex).

Advise, go to a good hospital, you probably did not say the truth to the doctor during consultation.......(this happens often) due to shame or what or how the doctor will perceive you & your sexual choices as an individual.

Seek medical help from experienced hands......More medical test needs to be carried out to ascertain the root cause of what you are experiencing..........but from the look of things, it seems your immune system has been compromised & needs speedy intervention before it gets out hands.............speaking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.