Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92157 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Flexer001:
All you need to do is buy CEPHALOSPORIN drug and I.V 4th generation. Find a doctor to give you the i.v......

Ok. Will that work? I did Lab test and they found beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese in my urine.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
AkorBishop:

Bros your story here shock me !!! Well according to d steps u've taken medically and all comes out Negative !!!!!. Bros I think u go local !!! Try spiritual way...mind u if ur mum dey alive let her take u to any spiritual person Or if u can pray very You NEED PRAYER

I just started praying oh. I can't risk it oh.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Witnesstony28:

HIV test

Then you’re not ready to find out what you have.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by AkorBishop: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Witnesstony28:

I just started praying oh. I can't risk it oh.

Try spiritual way then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Chizzyferd(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Witnesstony28:

It means different methods of testing STD

What's STD panel test abeg?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Witnesstony28: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Then you’re not ready to find out what you have.

Don't get you?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by bmdmix15: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!
hiv bro, sorry
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Made1414(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

Who offend you? Lol
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by onyenatruchi: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by arantess: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!
your case don enter spiritual....

if uncle @righteousness start preaching now, una go dey abuse am grin

8 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by SAMAJ: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Go to Pharmacy and buy NOROXIN. It will heal you.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by madgoat(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!

Your life is coming to an end gradually grin
But the good thing is that you enjoyed the knacking....have no regrets

3 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Arysexy(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2022
HIV knocking.

Early detection early treatment.

Go for test

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Fiscus105(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
If you have not, you will learn your lesson in hard way.

Believing sleeping with "variety ladies' give u champion trophy, it's a recipe for self destruction.

You look back and check how many ladies u have slept with and look forward to see countless that are still available.

When will you reach ur destination? A wise guy will ask such question and answer it, with truth and sincerity.

24 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by JOACHINpedro: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
HIV is not the only STD na, Oga I blame you for diving raw but you're still better than those that wear condoms and still give head

23 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by HustlerGurl(f): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Enjoy your disease in peace

Life goes on

7 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by pek(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Nigerian government, WHO, foreign donors, USAID etc spend billions of dollars on STIs information and a learned person can still have unprotected sex. I marvel.

13 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by akanbiaa(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
You are suffering from varieties of STI's and UTI's go to a big government hospital lay all your complaints and have a comprehensive test and about HIV you wait till after 6 months to have accurate result.

6 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by sammirano: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
HIV grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by zakkxx: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
I have no mercy for you! Repent or you will die of HIV! God just give u warning! The next time you try it na Hiv go catch u! Repent repent u will not hear! Continue fornicating u hear! Nonesense! If u like don’t go and see a Doctor!! We in Nairaland cannot help u!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by johnfem321: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
What I will suggest you take supplement that would boost your immune system like selenium, probiotic and sos Advanced for about 1 month.. after that go to a doctor so he can guide you through the best test to do.. go to another lab for test and take another treatment… it’s best not to over use antibiotic because of resistance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by nams77: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Sawcy:
Go for the HIV test again after three months but oral thrush, sore throat, rashes?? embarassed

Damn bro!
Should we tell him cool

I just pray it's not what I'm thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
You did not regret anything.
If you did not get infected will you regret it.?
I will suggest you submit yourself for Laboratory experiment where investigation will be conducted so as to verify if you have brought another new virus in town.

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Toktee(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Buy a gun find her and shoot her in the same hole you buried your dik.

Don't be scare just find a good gynecologist.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Some people get diseases for body but dem no no say dem get , if God help you , you too help urself , I wish you divine healings , as for the lady let her treat herself , internal heat is not good for the body especially ladies.

3 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Toluwanise247(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Turn to God He will heal you, ask Him for mercy and confess your sin and pray for healing. Stop thinking

9 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by clems88(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Ehen you were enjoying it like you were in the clouds you didn't inform us grin . My brother make sure you write your WILL o because she don use you appease the gods grin
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by inyass2580(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Witnesstony28 post=115158961]I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

Someone help!!! [/quohte]

Dats chronic infection....... Try aparun it wil go.. u can reach me to gt dt.. 08166579753
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Aremu01(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Sorry man
If you come out alive I hope you repent
Not all that glitters us gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.