Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92186 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Rechargeam247(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Stop fornicating, that's the help you need.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by drsibz66(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Contact me on Draguebor1 at gmail
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Orpe7(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
U don knack mammy water grin
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Leo81(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.
This guy no go kill person.
��
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
All those symptoms sound very much like HIV bro. Particularly the sore throat, thrush and rashes that typically materialize 2-4 weeks after infection. But if you’ve gone for test and it said negative then I don’t know. Perhaps it’s still the window period where the viral load is not detectable by test. Try again in 6 months and use 3 different labs.

Whatever the case don’t despair. HIV is not a death sentence and you can still live a long productive life

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Mightygenius: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
You sure say nobi monkey pox you carry so my guy
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Caseless:
my God!
The best way to avoid this STD is just abstinence ,he is right HPV and herpes which are viral infections have no cure ,but can be treated
God help us
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ashirioluwa: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
The problem after the 2 minutes enjoyment is far way more than the enjoyment

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by paulGrundy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

It could be Syphilis. Do a general STD test fast before it does irreparable damage
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by 07kjb: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
RIP in advance you have HIV/AIDS
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Dchampion65: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

How can laboratory test discover spiritual arrow fired at you by marine queen because of immorality.
You opened your defense for minutes enjoyment that makes you feel like a champion.
How market?
Your hair will grow back if you repent and found mercy with God.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by drezzyx(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
I feel she is a living corpse already used by a yahoo boy or whosoever,that is y everything is negative.
The more she sleeps with more guys the more the money for the Yahoo boy or whosoever

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by BelovedofLord: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

Fella, the deceased Buhari part, got me rolling on the floor lol hard!!!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Favmil101(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
It is STD bro
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Favmil101(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
It is STD bro, it's comes with itching
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Drayco007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

Ment of the highest order ���
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Tunagee(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

The bolded; hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by joyousever(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
You, why didn't you use condom?
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by forMom(f): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
First of, repent and stop sinning.

Secondly, join healing streams with Pst Chris today and be healed.
Register and stream live here https://virtualcenters.healingstreams.tv/dyo

The program starts by 3pm GMT+1
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by joyousever(f): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
All glaring signs of HIV.
Sawcy:
Go for the HIV test again after three months but oral thrush, sore throat, rashes?? embarassed

Damn bro!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by tugrow(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
forMom:

First of, repent and stop sinning.

Secondly, join healing streams with Pst Chris today and be healed.
Register and stream live here https://virtualcenters.healingstreams.tv/dyo

The program starts by 3pm GMT+1
Imagine
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Tunagee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!

Someone like me loves sex without condom a lot, as in condom is a no no for me. But you know what, i abstain cos am scared of STDs. Most of these random girls carry Stds.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Freelane33(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go through my topics
It will be helpful
Do the herbs by yourself take them
In the morning , afternoon and night
And take a lot of water
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Some girls have been used for ritual. They won't feel sick or show any symptoms of disease but whoever fukd them done enter gbege. Go see your Pastor, Alfa or Dibia man before it's three late
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
/

Lucky you!

So you will not live through the Nigerian mess next year.

Extend my greetings to the people on the other side.

/
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by debbydams(f): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
oke2018:
Some people get diseases for body but dem no no say dem get , if God help you , you too help urself , I wish you divine healings , as for the lady let her treat herself , internal heat is not good for the body especially ladies.
which one is internal heat
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by pizapato(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Babara1994:
HIV virus won't be detected until 3 months from intercourse. So you can't know if you have the virus until 3 month's time.
Be careful with the girls you sleep with.

I don't use CD for ugly girls, cos I know that only few ugly guys would sleep with them. grin but you see those ones with big asses and shiny skin, pls try and use papertape to secure the condom when using it o.

You are fooling yourself.

What if one of the few ugly guys who is sleeping with an ugly girl is someone that frequents brothels. Imagine that same guy experiencing a condom burst while smashing a sex worker.

Oga no go play yourself o
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by tugrow(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bro it is staphylococcus, the heat the lady say is a big sign of staphylococcus and Rashes too is it’s sign , go and read more about staphylococcus , it not something you will immediately treat and it sho ones , and I think English medication don’t work too well for it except early stage , get and herbal medications .. not to worry you will treat its small small till it’s goes ….

Staphylococcus is very chronic, sometimes the Skin Affected part will heal and come out in another place , Go herbal bro , it’s no HIV and nothing happening to you ..
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ShedrachU(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Anxiety problems
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
debbydams:
which one is internal heat
There is , you can goggle it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.