Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92152 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Ficeo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
HeroHero:
Go for doxycycline take it for 2 weeks
Two tablet per day .... One morning, one night
(2 x 14days)
Please, try these drugs mentioned above. Sorry about your ill health and also say No to premarital sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol cheesy cheesy... They can be fresh and still be bag full of STDs cheesy cheesy, awon public pussy cheesy. Op don jam agbako
killmods:
Lol.. Rawlins sweet but bitter later grin
Even with a gun to my brain I can never do these girls raw no matter how fresh they look
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Chibyike(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

You get bad mouth, that's your problem..... mistakes are bound to made, nobody is above that.......why will you wish you fellow human death in advance like you own your life. You fit die tomorrow, you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by DonNeon: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

Why do I feel bad after laughing so hard to this.....

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Firstcitizen: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
pachigo001:
The chances of getting HIV if you have sex with a carrier once is very low you don't need to worry bro just try to find out the std disturbing you and cure it

Op you don hear. No let fear prevent you from treating your STD. NL no be hospital
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol cheesy cheesy... Wahala
Babara1994:
HIV virus won't be detected until 3 months from intercourse. So you can't know if you have the virus until 3 month's time.
Be careful with the girls you sleep with.

I don't use CD for ugly girls, cos I know that only few ugly guys would sleep with them. grin but you see those ones with big asses and shiny skin, pls try and use papertape to secure the condom when using it o.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by sammhi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
I have already prescribed for you
Pls contact me so we discuss further privately
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by BlueAir: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
And my gf is complaining I masturbate behind her back when she's far. E get why I don't cheat on her. SMH me masturbating steady and low-key instead of cheating on her. No be me she go suffer

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by georgemarcus(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Kollins11 post=115159021]When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

Also H[color=#000099][/color]elp us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

You be idiot o guy! WTF are you saying here lol. Damn nigga you got it all wrong bruh. Help the brother and dont call him dead man bru cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by MITCHELL96: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

Ikot Ekpene ?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Toluwanise247(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
oke2018:
Good morning
Can we chat privately?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by UGBE634: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Run a full test young man, HIV is not the only disease out there, there is herpes, Hpv , hepatitis and others
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by duduade: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
They have use someone s glory

Na so e dey start
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by dhappyking(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingw:
E be like say op Don get herpes or HPV
It's probably an std caused by viruses,I don't think it is spiritual like that .
But you can go still spiritual by praying or meeting with religious leader or so

I go with this opinion. It could be a viral infection or a form of infestation. Say something like scabies. Search for the solution to scabies on Nairaland. You can try the spiritual angle too. A genuine spiritualist will tell you the cause and solution. This could be a call to repentance.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by wankadudu(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
I av almost d same story wit u and experience. I had an unprotected sex wit a girl march dis year 2 days later I experienced painful urination, went straight for treatment, I took antibiotics injection for 5 days, afterwards I felt better but since den av bin feeling sick thinking it was HIV not until dis month I summon courage to take an HIV test, and Widal and malaria test, it came back dat I had I typhoid dat av proved resistant to d drugs av bin taking. I changed drugs to a more stronger one since den I got better. And I believe since I was also thinking I caught HIV until I took d test contributed to me feeling sick tho. But now am very ok. I advice u take a Widal test, or av u done dat. My humble advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don't have sex with the smelling Nigerian girls, very dirty odours down there; using perfumes to cover it up.

Since you had done HIV, etc When you take augumentine or strong antibiotics you felt better; you need to continue with your antibiotics and also while doing that you need to be on a good diet, exercises and stay away from been lonely and change your mindset!

Sometimes, devil wants to teach you lesson; waste your money for disobeying God who said "you should stay away from immorality. "

Revisit your doctor! This time, a federal hospital and get tasted again!

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by WayoProphet: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chai, reminds me of my days in Ghana. I take doxycyline before raw sex and after for 5 days to kill any jantamose that may arise and go for test later, all appear negativo. I miss all them Ghana big yansh. Very tempting and not good for CD.

HeroHero:
Go for doxycycline take it for 2 weeks
Two tablet per day .... One morning, one night
(2 x 14days)

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Cchp: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Does she wear waist bead?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Toluwanise247(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
oke2018:
Good morning
Here is my WhatsApp number 08068659512 … thanks message
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Lifestone(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

Imagine giving such a disease carrying girl a head! Means you are done.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Cchp:
Does she wear waist bead?
Ah! If yes; the destiny and the health of this guy is gone unless he had to turn himself to a born again Christian and start working on been a servant of Christ Jesus!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by tyav7: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go and see a Doctor
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Babaken(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bennysam:
Bros stop thinking too much, sometimes anxiety can cause all those things you mentioned
I tell you during the time of Corona when it was serious for two weeks I stop hearing scent or smell even taste of food all gone I just conclude is Corona some people start avoiding me.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Here is my WhatsApp number 08068659512 … thanks message
Pls remove ur number cos of scammers.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Gwintech: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Over 1200 people viewing this and over 500 guests viewing it
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by lomprico(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Am petrified like this oh. I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube and almost al they mentioned are showing.

Avoid internet diagnosis, you will just die of hypertension. Go and see a doctor!

But why e be say na 'stories that touch' you dey always post?

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Passionate888: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

I just can't stop thinking about it oh. Even after going for several tests that came out negative. I took one test last week Saturday and still negative. And its 6months already. I met this arise people and they gave me PREP after testing negative but I have not taken the drug cos of the many side effects.

I have never had this kind of thing before.iam begging God that I no go do again oh.

You go do
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by PhenomenalAustin: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
Ask her if she don fuk yahoo boy before.ask her to go naked.examine her private part if there is any cut,mark.etc.I don fuk one hausa girl wey her papa na jazman.na so plenty rash appear for my groin.if i dey scratch am e go dey sweet me.later blood go dey come out.my life no balance like this

Have you treated scabies before?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Usainbolt138: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

Guy calm down you ain't having any HIV but rather another virus, because almost all the viruses have the same symptoms ailments and the only way differentiate it is through a test, and for the HIV detection its depence on among of virus peeson contracted and the immune system of individual, almost all the cases of HIV can be known or detect 21 days and 45 days after exposure, we normally went for 90 days which is 3 month as a widal test just for individual to have a peace of mine.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by mbahdi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Ok. Thanks
Guy give urself a rest since many test show negative.nothing is wrong with u.stop watching anything online stop asking meaning of symptoms online.it will kill u faster.once had such experience online enquiry almost killed me.not knowing some reactions I was getting was from d side effects of the drugs I took.cause I have d money then.any something I go get drugs,it keep happening untill I decided what ever WI happen should happen.although it wasn't easy living drugs,but I made up and didn't take it despite d reactions.when d side stop I was ok till date since 2016.still went last week to do urine mcs and was still ok.so bro give urself a rest and stop reading meanings to things online.

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by oyichi: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Continue the erythromycin or try flucoczinl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.