Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House (65677 Views)

Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Believe me or not...he may get disqualified because of this
why..or u think bb9ja nor they check thier logages before entering the house....we for don see ak 47 for the house....he spelt obedient not obidient.. guys face front...y ur person nor wear agbado bishop robe enter the house to give Tinubu vote..its not our fault that after the endsars saga Nigerian youth are now obedient and obeying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Kurutinto(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Believe me or not...he may get disqualified because of this

If he gets disqualified, OBIdients will crowd fund for him. The money he will get will surpass the prize money of BBN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
How easy it is to deceive Obidients
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Robertgreene1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Interesting...
I wz flabbergasted when I saw him on dt hoodie 2day...
Even Ebuka closed d live show on Saturday night with "nd remember to get ur PVC"
So the movement is gaining momentum
We move .....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Benitoh: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
To be OBIdient and useful at the same time isn't that easy.

I pray to be OBIdient

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked

Tiger wey no get sense....

Men of justice dey vex for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by TruthinAction: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
This has never happened in the history of Nigeria politics for any man. Grace is at work. Be Obidient and Yusful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Workch: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
Dividend of godfatherism and drug dealings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Danniedpastor(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I am sure the organizers missed it that's why he went ahead to carry it to the house and even wear it.

Btw, the person that said it should trend is just being stupid because if this yeye APC government realise this dem go warn BBN. They can even ban the show and everybody go go house.

Politics should be left out of the show no matter who you support.

The guy is smart... He didn't expressly use 'be Obidient and Yusuful' as we always put it. He used "be Obedient and Useful". That's strategic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by yommen: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

Pity yourself. Your APC has plunged Nigeria in abyss already. Are you so blind to see?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by 07kjb: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
That's a smart move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by JealousCobra(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:

What is political in the word “obedience” and “useful”?

Can FG prove their case in court?

Abi na guilty conscience dey flog una already?

Are you guys paranoid?

Don't mind the "danbanza shege" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by JealousCobra(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
yommen:

Pity yourself. Your APC has plunged Nigeria in abyss already. Are you so blind to see?

Abi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Trevicon33: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Izongdave(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is this how we're gonna spend campaign money? Abi multichoice Wer wan cash out follow get PVC?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by nuland(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

He don salvage Lagos finish?
Belle dey sweet me die as here in the North he's a non-issue.
El-Rufai and co can keep deceiving him.
Sai kaka Tinubu ya sha kaye!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Trevicon33: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by JealousCobra(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kurutinto:

If he gets disqualified, OBIdients will crowd fund for him. The money he will get will surpass the prize money of BBN

I'm loving that!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Theresamay: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obidient & useless! People wey dey commit fornication openly, dey advise others on who to vote������

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by LilVast1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pikin wey sabi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Cherrybae(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very useless IPOB. Strategy to get votes.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by spencekat(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hisxellency:
Like this, the guy don win this season 7 edition
Seriously?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ORIGENAL(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu: I’m Not Worried About Exchange Rate Because Workers Salary Are Paid In Naira

For real, is this the kind of person you want to stir Nigeria out of the economic woes he helped cause?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Starz825(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I am sure the organizers missed it that's why he went ahead to carry it to the house and even wear it.

Btw, the person that said it should trend is just being stupid because if this yeye APC government realise this dem go warn BBN. They can even ban the show and everybody go go house.

Politics should be left out of the show no matter who you support.
The last time I checked..no presidential candidate on the ballot bears obedient or useful.....
So make Dem carry am go anywhere..he go win them for Court.....
Therefore, there is arguably nothing political about the write up...
It's just a mere advice to the urchins...
Be obedient to God and be useful for him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by MartinsD12(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
VotePeterObi:
One of BIg Brother Naija housemates has attracted attention from Nigerians with his inscription on his clothe .

"Be Obedient and Useful".

The Obidient Family is rooting for him henceforth.
That was strategic

Even in bb naija house, the obident movement is unstoppable, this is a divine project, come 2023 peter obi is the president of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ORIGENAL(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
For the first time I open BBNiaja thread just because of Obi-dient and Yusufull

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Ropostic120(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
He seems to have won this year's edition with this singular act honestly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Past Winners Of Bbnaija / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.