Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House (65621 Views)

Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by mrvictornews: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Ekugbeh(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
femisplash:
I'm expecting a strong response from the organizers. BBN should be apolitical as viewers cut across all party lines.
you will expect till Jesus comes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Humble29(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
Are you okay!!!!!
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kingyakos: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstSon01:
Biggie should disqualify him, these things aren't allowed in the house.

Disqualify him because of a mere write up on his sweater.

Enemy of light and progress

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Humble29(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again
Are you okay!!!!!
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Dajay3264: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
Abeg keep quiet if you don't know what to say because your talk is like someone staying in Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Aklee4994(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Before starting the reality tv show I believe the winner is best known to the organizer or wetin you think abi I be deep thinker ni
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Patriottt:
Watin carry you go the listen to radio Biafra.. LOL

Someone posted the clip on my a WhatsApp forum that I belong to. I'm sharing the video I type this response. grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Essence20(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Trapnews:
grin Confused IPOB
Confused Agbado eater, he's from Delta State. I guess this Agbado is now crumbling your brain
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kingyakos: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

I swear if u were standing anyway near me to talk this rabbis talk, d kind slap i for dash u walahi blood for shot for ur body

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ehsan55p: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Chai! See winning strategy.This guy has won it already because PPO supporters are mostly online and will surely be voting for him not to get evicted.Chai! See winning strategy.This guy has won it already because PPO supporters are mostly online and will surely be voting for him not to get evicted....
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by adontcare(f): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
He got my vote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Transcriber: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
IamAtikulate:
you don't like Atiku anymore? cheesy
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by bobontop: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:
Obi will lose more supporters from the north for this act alone, those northern politicians will use it to campaign against obi in the north

Although we batified love this

You used your mouth and said you are batified... because of politics your are cursing your self... turning your self into a BAT. I PITY YOUR MAMA.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
VotePeterObi:
One of BIg Brother Naija housemates has attracted attention from Nigerians with his inscription on his clothe .

"Be Obedient and Useful".

The Obidient Family is rooting for him henceforth.
That was strategic

IBOS, I trust them, anywhere you find them must promote themselves. I am not surprised that he is promoting his brother Peter OBI. The IBOS don't find anything bad supporting an IBO cause but if it is a Yoruba person that supports another Yoruba person, that is tribalism. You hardly find IBOS supporting another person from another tribe on a cause another IBO is pursuing. It is only Yorubas that support other people to pull down Yoruba heroes. No tribe in Nigeria does that, it is only Yorubas. YORUBA RONU.

I attended University in IBO land several years ago. I have IBO friends that were born or grew up in Lagos and Ibadan. 99% of them are Peter Obi supporters. With different Social Media groups, I received estimated 200 messages daily across all the groups the first seven days Tinubu announced Shettima as running mate. Most of the messages are propaganda and false alarms.

Chimamanda Adichie few weeks ago said she is eagerly waiting to vote Peter Obi. I responded on a social media platform that nobody expects her to vote Tinubu or Atiku, it is natural because she is IBO. If she were Yoruba, it is natural for her also to decide not to vote Tinubu or any Yoruba man. I said her elder sisters, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Oby Ezekwesili had earlier declared their support for Peter Obi and from experience while in the campus, it is natural for them to promote themselves. That is why it was easy for estimated 13,000 IBOS to sign Petition Register against Reno Omokri.

Eloswg - Eloka Nwamu Paul, you have tried, the IBOS are proud of you.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by jpeevibes(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bbn so this show don being set
By the way Facebook account needed
For advertising and affiliate marketing

Send a me an email....
Or quote me
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by MrDoGood(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop making this about Tinubu; stay focused

He's lost
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kingyakos: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Believe me or not...he may get disqualified because of this

Make who believe u, agbado or cassava?...

Through that smart dude BBN organizers will this season7 make their highest record financial turn over.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
MrDoGood:

He's lost

He is lost because he is not promoting IBO cause.

IBOS, I trust them, anywhere you find them must promote themselves. I am not surprised that he is promoting his brother Peter OBI. The IBOS don't find anything bad supporting an IBO cause but if it is a Yoruba person that supports another Yoruba person, that is tribalism. You hardly find IBOS supporting another person from another tribe on a cause another IBO is pursuing. It is only Yorubas that support other people to pull down Yoruba heroes. No tribe in Nigeria does that, it is only Yorubas. YORUBA RONU.

I attended University in IBO land several years ago. I have IBO friends that were born or grew up in Lagos and Ibadan. 99% of them are Peter Obi supporters. With different Social Media groups, I received estimated 200 messages daily across all the groups the first seven days Tinubu announced Shettima as running mate. Most of the messages are propaganda and false alarms.

Chimamanda Adichie few weeks ago said she is eagerly waiting to vote Peter Obi. I responded on a social media platform that nobody expects her to vote Tinubu or Atiku, it is natural because she is IBO. If she were Yoruba, it is natural for her also to decide not to vote Tinubu or any Yoruba man. I said her elder sisters, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Oby Ezekwesili had earlier declared their support for Peter Obi and from experience while in the campus, it is natural for them to promote themselves. That is why it was easy for estimated 13,000 IBOS to sign Petition Register against Reno Omokri.

Eloswg - Eloka Nwamu Paul, you have tried, the IBOS are proud of you.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT. YOU HAVE ALREADY FAILED BECAUSE SANE NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED Tinubu.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by opeldavid: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eloswag for the mollar angry grin grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Akerele44(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
kingyakos:

Make who believe u, agbado or cassava?...

Through that smart dude BBN organizers will this season7 make their highest record financial turn over.

I still don't know how desperate u Igbos want PETER OBI to rule...

Remember u guys av once condem this SHOW even called it wasting of time
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by IJOBA11: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zionmdde:
They said BBN will distract us, I guess they are disappointed
Be obedient and useful
WETIN OMOCKERY GO DO LIEDIS shocked
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Mexico09(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Humble29:
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again
Are you okay!!!!!
Suffer no dey tire you : sad
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by IJOBA11: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

So BBN will not distract the youths anymore? Another failed strategy and now na threats. We survived worst of Buhari, what make you think we won't survive Tinubu.
DIRECT YOUR QUESTION TO OMOCKERY
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by LordOfTheGame: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Every sane person knows that tinubu and Atiku has nothing to offer but desperate to grab power for their retirement benefits and grooves of 'Mr President' just like buhari. Only Peter Obi has all it will take to salvage the country and bring hope to millions of hopeless Nigerians.
Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf and take a fresh breath of hope and life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Alpharey: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I am sure the organizers missed it that's why he went ahead to carry it to the house and even wear it.

Btw, the person that said it should trend is just being stupid because if this yeye APC government realise this dem go warn BBN. They can even ban the show and everybody go go house.

Politics should be left out of the show no matter who you support.

He did not mention anybody's name here. You can take this to the court. BE OBEDIENT AND USEFUL. ENGLISH SENTENCE.. grin. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kingyakos: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Na maggots dey ur brain for thinking that all Peter Obi supporters are Igbo

Getout from here. Which u guys once condemn the show?...

I'm a proud AKS. Send me your account number make i send u oil money
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Akerele44(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
kingyakos:

0130431753 union bank
Oya
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Alpharey: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

"You Igbos" I don't even know how myopic some people's brain can be. So Igbos according to you came together under an Igbo platform to condemn BBN. Everything that goes wrong in Nigeria it is the Igbos that cause it. Very soon BBN will be tagged 'Igbo program'
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Akerele44(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
kingyakos:

Oil money...i don send my account number
PETER OBI supporter's na mouth una get

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Oai007(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
eleribu werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019: Meet Ten Shortlisted Housemates / All Past Winners Of Bbnaija / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.