Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House (65651 Views)

Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by shantti(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap.

But if he wears a shirt with indomitable symbol e good abi.?

Or if e wear shirt with blue band logo e good abi ?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by shantti(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just give d guy d money. No need to waste resources running the show this yr

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
See as this matter dey vex old man supporter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Eteka1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ShaqFu: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Well since it's an online thing, the one who support Peter Obi could win this, but in reality, hehehe.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kevoh(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
VladimirPutiin rwgiwopost=115166933:

He’s smart. How do they even vote ?? I don’t even watch the show but I want to vote for him
Download DStv app and register, look for content related to bbn on the app, you will see voting there.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by yusufmurry: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
But why him dey look woman y#nsh?

Na person wey fit give shishi women dey follow
Lol
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Lightorder: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
just pray that our hands can hold broom and flag firmly without shaking , even be able to remember ourselves and stay alive before 2023.

I Pity youths like you. Education, Wasted investment .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Aldol: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obi will lose more supporters from the north for this act alone, those northern politicians will use it to campaign against obi in the north

Although we batified love this
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ofem89(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked

is the same thing you said in _2015 ipity those who will not vote buhari in 2015.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only buhari can salvage Nigeria again but here we are.Nigerians aren't going to fall to these cheap trap obo obi all the way
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by gentlegenius(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
Each time Lie Muhammed talks, I feel like slapping him. With this wack comment, you made me feel like giving you a hot slap.
What on earth are you smoking?
The same Tinubu that pocket Lagos for over 20 years?
The same Tinubu that boast how he brought the calamity buhari upon us?
The same Tinubu that feel presidency is his turn and no one should stop him?

Peter Obi will salvage Nigeria while Tinubu will salvage your life with Agbado and cassava.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by luluman: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
VotePeterObi:
One of BIg Brother Naija housemates has attracted attention from Nigerians with his inscription on his clothe .

"Be Obedient and Useful".

The Obidient Family is rooting for him henceforth.
That was strategic

Yet the same youth said BB naija should be suspended not to cause distraction from 2023 polling. Who is benefiting from BB house now.?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aside been fully OBIdient na that hot legs i dey look

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by dchamp234(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
May God Almighty wish you what you wish your fellow Nigerians.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
Be obedient & useful
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by luluman: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zionmdde:
They said BBN will distract us, I guess they are disappointed
Be obedient and useful
Especially those Nairalanders that will give their lives to stop the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by bewise24: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
The squabbles only show that the politicians have succeeded in distracting us from focus on the main issue which is the demand for a new constitution that would ENTRENCH FISCAL FEDERALISM.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Enumerator(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you?
apache22b:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by orazx: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

DemoCRACY that you will shoot at for protesting ??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Fadafada231(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amamu ihe amaka meaning wisdom is profitable/good

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Patriottt: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Watin carry you go the listen to radio Biafra.. LOL
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Lmao, just listened to one of Namdiot coward Cownu's Radio Biafuro rants where he claimed that Peter Obi- - tuary has Hausa male lovers. He also claimed that Peter Obi--tuary took Anambra money to build a mall in Abuja.
Wow, I didn't know that Peter Obi - -tuary is using that gap tooth to suck Hausa gbola... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Fadafada231(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
on what ground?

he spelt Obedient not slogan "Obidient"
he spelt useful not slogan "Yusuful"
so technically it's just a normal inscription.
you reading meaning into it is your business cheesy
dude exploited properly cheesy

smart chap

As in eh that dude na confirm smart guy, I just love smart people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

So a man that packaged and sold Buhari to Nigerians as the messiah is now campaigning to salvage the eldorado they have made Nigeria into? You guys don see Nigerians finish like dis embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Sunnyja: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
Is Tinubu Obidient and Yusuf?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by otuomasirichi: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
He has to take this guy out before thinking about winning anything. This Obidient Child below is the ordained winner of BBnaija 2022.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
This guy has won.. na him I go dey follow henceforth....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by harmony75: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good boy that's the way to go �
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Cypress042(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
manutdrichie:
Na housemate wey support Obi we go vote for
grin grin

Urchins stay away grin
cheesy
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by bukolaademi001(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Occurstaem:
Chai! See winning strategy.
This guy has won it already because PPO supporters are mostly online and will surely be voting for him not to get evicted.
Yinmu grin grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Fadafada231(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
femisplash:
I'm expecting a strong response from the organizers. BBN should be apolitical as viewers cut across all party lines.

What exactly are you saying, the inscription didn't depict any politician name or insignia. Just be Obedient and useful? Is there any politician answering Obedient or useful? Na wa oh. Eloswag you have brain abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu the old mf can govern your backyard if you want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
apache22b:

If you are looking for a job.......what companies will ask of is your resume...

In that your resume, they always check on your past jobs , other qualifications you have and organisations or professionals you belong to presently and in the past.....

Now , how do you sell a man who in all honesty ,gave Nigerians the 100% assurance that BUHARI is God sent and will push Nigerian to greater heights but only for us to notice that he didn't only lie about it but was selfishly seeking to be made President not minding if what he sold yielded good fruits as he is already rich enough to withstand any outcome from the Failure he danced and campaigned for in 2015 / 2019....

If someone with this kind of resume or C.V , comes to work in your company, even with an old grand PA's age status.......

WILL YOU ACCEPT SUCH A MAN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Past Winners Of Bbnaija / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.