Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House (65681 Views)

Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kingyakos: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

0130431753 union bank
Oya

Hunger go keel u and u still dey rep APC
Suffering and smiling vagabond emancipate ur self from BAT blindness and no wait make same thing happened to u twice before u wise up.....

U will receive alert soon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Heimdal(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
If she like make she put signboard na jagaban go win.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Alpharey: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Believe me or not...he may get disqualified because of this

BBN organizers are wiser, they dare not spoil their own business by disqualifying him. You think say na moi moi they invested in this business. The typical old Nigerian brain grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Akerele44(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
kingyakos:

Suffering and smiling vagabond emancipate ur self from BAT blindness and no wait make same thing happened to u twice before u wise up.....

Na u say make i send my account make u send me money...abi u wan go borrow money send me....if u send am i go publicly declear here on nairaland
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstSon01:
Biggie should disqualify him, these things aren't allowed in the house.
Will u keep quiet! And b obedient grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Akerele44(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Na u say make i send my account make u send me money...abi u wan go borrow money send me....if u send am i go publicly declear here on nairaland

U wan send money....if i hear
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstSon01:
Will u keep quiet! And be obedient grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by kingsceemark(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstSon01:

Mushin Agbero, Kwantinue

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by BiggyBB(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
We are Obidient!!!
We are Yusful!!!
Obidient are we!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by magictonic(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
See what someone sent to me o

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap.

But if he wears a shirt with indomitable symbol e good abi.?

Or if e wear shirt with blue band logo e good abi ?
I love your response to him. In fact, I'm voting the guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by IbileIfe: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2022
When he gets evicted, then what will be your next hallucination?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2022
He's the winner because the cult-like massive obi followers online got his back

Dude is the winner
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ComeToJesus: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2022
I hear say the organizers don collect the cloth from am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by LastDonn: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2022
apache22b:
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked

Come and carry Ur old man. Come with his umbrella and walking stick. I Pity you
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2022
the end will justify the means, all this obedient noise go end after the defeat next year

obedient ko, deodorant ni grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Doyou2019: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Zionmdde:
They said BBN will distract us, I guess they are disappointed
Be obedient and useful
Yio ma ma da fun housemate yii ke
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by NigeriaB(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2022
apache22b:
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked

Are you okay?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by noisy45(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2022
apache22b:

Get out grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by DDayve: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2022
FirstSon01:

For ordinary inscription? He didn't write Labour Party nor Peter Obi . He only wrote a few words in his shirt. Anybody can be Obidient and Useful. Those are mere English words

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by noisy45(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2022
babaolofin:

IBOS, I trust them, anywhere you find them must promote themselves. I am not surprised that he is promoting his brother Peter OBI. The IBOS don't find anything bad supporting an IBO cause but if it is a Yoruba person that supports another Yoruba person, that is tribalism. You hardly find IBOS supporting another person from another tribe on a cause another IBO is pursuing. It is only Yorubas that support other people to pull down Yoruba heroes. No tribe in Nigeria does that, it is only Yorubas. YORUBA RONU.

I attended University in IBO land several years ago. I have IBO friends that were born or grew up in Lagos and Ibadan. 99% of them are Peter Obi supporters. With different Social Media groups, I received estimated 200 messages daily across all the groups the first seven days Tinubu announced Shettima as running mate. Most of the messages are propaganda and false alarms.

Chimamanda Adichie few weeks ago said she is eagerly waiting to vote Peter Obi. I responded on a social media platform that nobody expects her to vote Tinubu or Atiku, it is natural because she is IBO. If she were Yoruba, it is natural for her also to decide not to vote Tinubu or any Yoruba man. I said her elder sisters, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Oby Ezekwesili had earlier declared their support for Peter Obi and from experience while in the campus, it is natural for them to promote themselves. That is why it was easy for estimated 13,000 IBOS to sign Petition Register against Reno Omokri.

Eloswg - Eloka Nwamu Paul, you have tried, the IBOS are proud of you.

It is IGBO NOT IBO
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Aldol: 3:32am On Jul 29, 2022
bobontop:

You used your mouth and said you are batified... because of politics your are cursing your self... turning your self into a BAT. I PITY YOUR MAMA.
You be ode,I am batified,I am tinubulized, deal with it
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Jeffy1206(m): 3:35am On Jul 29, 2022
The guy sure know how to win grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Jeffy1206(m): 3:36am On Jul 29, 2022
FirstSon01:
go hang ursef na
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Davidbakas(m): 3:55am On Jul 29, 2022
Definitely we will confirm our strength of voting from eloswags, we the Obidient family, that will determine our faith coming 2023 election
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Owologbo(m): 4:40am On Jul 29, 2022
apache22b:
Same tinubu that sold shit to Nigerians as fried rice?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Owologbo(m): 4:44am On Jul 29, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I am sure the organizers missed it that's why he went ahead to carry it to the house and even wear it.

Btw, the person that said it should trend is just being stupid because if this yeye APC government realise this dem go warn BBN. They can even ban the show and everybody go go house.

Politics should be left out of the show no matter who you support.

But you know that what he's wearing doesn't really say Obi and usuf right?
There's no proof he's campaigning for anyone here.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by RepoMan007: 5:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Obedience is English word. So another house member cannot say battle or battalion or battery is charged because BAT is an acronym of political interest. Dumb.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by TUFFSS: 5:56am On Jul 29, 2022
RENO WILL NOT LIKE THIS �
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by sukkot: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2022
i believe this is a big brother strategy to cash out and this guy eloswag has been used as the sAcrificial lamb but they would reward him handsomely for it. big brother wants the money of the majority of the population which is hausa youths and hausa people generally. how do you trigger hausa people to start voting BBN and using their money to buy the voting credit ? you trigger them by putting a guy who will wear OBEDIENT AND YUSUFUL shirt. now all the hausas are going to make sure by voting that this guy does not win. so now thats money from like 100 million hausa voters and big brother will cash out eloswag would get evicted and on the downlow they would pay him for his services. GENIUS IDEA .

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Akerele44(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Mr oil money...i never see any alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Past Winners Of Bbnaija / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.