Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House (66067 Views)

Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ufotunang: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Allow him to wear it joor... for Nigerians are obi-dient
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by IamAtikulate: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Transcriber:
you don't like Atiku anymore? cheesy
I like him oooh. But I'll vote for Peter Obi. I'll vote for my religion.

And a plus is that he is even more competent than the three top contenders.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by nnamdi640: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2022
apache22b:
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
You should be ashame of yourself and your generation. What an insult for you to recommend a sick drug baron and a confirmed criminal aka Mr billion vans as the last hope.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Macgyver1: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
I have never voted in BB naija, but I will start voting with all my sim cards for this guy.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by everythinggirly(f): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2022
At least he has not completely lost his sense, nice one!
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Anndrew(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2022
magictonic:
See what someone sent to me o
That is the trade mark of Apc..lies,deceit,and propaganda
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by shegz24(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2022
The guy has gone the Whitemoney route to score cheap points and get fans without even doing anything.

As it stands he is likely to at least make top5 simply because he wore this hoodie.

Nigerian social media youths are soooo predictable.

But i blame BBNaija organizers for letting this hoodie go through their checkpoint without being removed in the spirit of sportmanship.

Probably they also wanted to cash in on the social media frenzy.
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by ayukdaboss(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2022
apache22b:
I pity those who will not vote Tinubu in 2023.
They will all regret the true dividends of democracy if they miss this Golden opportunity to make it right. Only Tinubu can salvage Nigeria again shocked
Make what right �������

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2022
VotePeterObi:
One of BIg Brother Naija housemates has attracted attention from Nigerians with his inscription on his clothe .

"Be Obedient and Useful".

The Obidient Family is rooting for him henceforth.
That was strategic

This guy already win...Obi all the way for better Nigeria

Meanwhile Contact us for your Shengen Visa process and Bahamas and secheles passport also Available with ETA

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Akerele44(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Hunger go keel u and u still dey rep APC
Suffering and smiling vagabond emancipate ur self from BAT blindness and no wait make same thing happened to u twice before u wise up.....

U will receive alert soon
Which time i go receive the alert ?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by raskal(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2022
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

You have spoken well may god bless you and your family and your generation
We need a lot of people like you
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Roniyke1234: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
I don't vote for housemates but I will be voting for this guys this time...
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Lexkenny99(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2022
I love my guys strategy. He's very smart menh! He's gat my full support! i hope he doesn't get dispualified
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by MrDoGood(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
babaolofin:

He is lost because he is not promoting IBO cause.

IBOS, I trust them, anywhere you find them must promote themselves. I am not surprised that he is promoting his brother Peter OBI. The IBOS don't find anything bad supporting an IBO cause but if it is a Yoruba person that supports another Yoruba person, that is tribalism. You hardly find IBOS supporting another person from another tribe on a cause another IBO is pursuing. It is only Yorubas that support other people to pull down Yoruba heroes. No tribe in Nigeria does that, it is only Yorubas. YORUBA RONU.

I attended University in IBO land several years ago. I have IBO friends that were born or grew up in Lagos and Ibadan. 99% of them are Peter Obi supporters. With different Social Media groups, I received estimated 200 messages daily across all the groups the first seven days Tinubu announced Shettima as running mate. Most of the messages are propaganda and false alarms.

Chimamanda Adichie few weeks ago said she is eagerly waiting to vote Peter Obi. I responded on a social media platform that nobody expects her to vote Tinubu or Atiku, it is natural because she is IBO. If she were Yoruba, it is natural for her also to decide not to vote Tinubu or any Yoruba man. I said her elder sisters, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Oby Ezekwesili had earlier declared their support for Peter Obi and from experience while in the campus, it is natural for them to promote themselves. That is why it was easy for estimated 13,000 IBOS to sign Petition Register against Reno Omokri.

Eloswg - Eloka Nwamu Paul, you have tried, the IBOS are proud of you.

Why the long write-up without making a point?

Just a wasted effort cry
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by Vickieolsen(f): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
The wisest ones are usually small.☺️
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
U GERRIT ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019: Meet Ten Shortlisted Housemates / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / 5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.