Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting (50222 Views)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by fourboys: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Like father like son embarassed
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Khaysee: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Money is the root of evil but I give u money u collect am
Everyone is spending on election wow

All sizes of jeans denim 7k pod
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Antoeni(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seyi Tinubu is also campaigning to be the president. His father, the candidate we know, is unwell, but who do you think will be running things in Aso Rock? Oluremi and Seyi of course! It’s a family business.
Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by fergie001: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.
Then what is VP Candidature/Muslim X2?
Do they have a VP in Osun State?

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.

Ok. You have a point. So what is the "monetary inducement" there for?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by 007Marvel(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
The difference is clear. One is planing on buying his way through, why they other is considered stingy by urchins because people are actually campaigning for him free! Without him even knowing them

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Sheuns(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
No be campaign agenda o.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Antoeni(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu Son, Seyi Tinubu posted a picture of himself in a strategy meeting and later rushed to delete same because Voters inducement and bribery was listed as part of their strategy.

They keep insulting Nigerian’s sensibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Franking: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will just sit down somewhere and concoct rubbish, they read into the mind of the writer even without been there, monetary inducement can be for anything, party members, party agents, party leaders and so on, it can even be money paid by other party to win election, or the money inducement they themselves didn't do, whatsoever inducement can be, they formulate lies at the tinkling of the eye, but their absent brain do not allow them to restrict support for unknown gunmen killing igbos and bitterness and hatred that is setting them on fire

U should be ashamed of yourself. I don't know how old you are but you come across as childish and petty. Get over your arrogance and have some sense.

Be objective not sentimental.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by laughitall(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Ezedon(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
God will be exposing them gradually

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
festacman:
Obviously, a strategic review session on likely factors that caused the APC's loss of Osun State.

However, it is difficult to draw conclusions on factor "financial inducement', whether they discussed how to use it better as a tool or how to better resist opponents using it as a tool. We are not cocksure.

By the way, so this Seyi Tinubu of a guy is already cutting his teeth politically. Interesting years ahead.

You know seyi Tinubu is cutting his teeth politically but you claim not to know why "monetary inducement" is a point of discussion of a political meeting

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by adiori0303: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Ure just wasting ur time.
They chose to believe what they want go believe,and no amount of talk fit change their mind.
Why not just let them carry tge news,make them busy so they loose focus on the main goal of 2023.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Ournolly: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

It's not his fault that you can't read because next point said VP candidature/ Muslim x2, is that from Osun State too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by MMWandali: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Collect the money and vote Dem Out

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

So VP candidature/Muslims X 2 is also part of Osun election?

You can check number 5 from what you posted

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by adiori0303: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Same Sheyi that has been disturbing me and Wizkid to come and perform and campaign for Apc but I told him immediately that:

Who be DATTI?
Me I be obiDATTI!
plus my dad, mum, bro, sis and my AUNTY
other candidates small they be like ANT i
Dey only wanna use our money dey buy buGATTI
The guy just shock with the way I was ACTING
Na who know u?
Which collabo u don get?
Even if dem put bomb under u sef,u no fit to blow

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by virginchaser(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Trust no one. Even in their strategic meeting opponents succeeded in planting mole.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by gbolswag(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
fools be deceiving yourself with Tinubu's matter or peter obi presidential. ambition....all of them are the same.....give peter obi the chance nothing will change

I just pray God will bless me...so I can stop complaining and enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Splitmind: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
What is wrong with that? You need money to win elections don't you

Let everyone face their candidate and allow others to use whatever means to win.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
You must really thing we are kids

We will collect APC money and vote for our own choice not APC

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Coolsperm: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
, so VP candidature is also part of Osun outcome, ur mumu never do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by naikeboy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na there trademark.... But we go collect the money vote for obi....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Onogiede(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerians will collect the money and vote their choice ..
At least he’s using money

Obi Ipob bingos are daily issuing threat and curses “ in Jesus might name amen” grin grin

Na who you go vote if dem threaten to shoot you or behead

Na to collect Tinubu money vote for Atiku..Okowa

Na fools and bingos Dey reason threat.. e go clear Ekpa wannabes by February

Na just how dem go take destroy their igboland I Dey pity in advance

All region mus close their boader to all IPOB bingos attempting to run from their region after elections

They can’t instigate war in their region and flee to others

Power to the people
Atiku Okowa 2023

Let’s make Nigeria great again

.... bingos said I know dey get likes and likes and shares shows am losing already grin
But offline “ they keep decamping to Pdp...

Stone won Buhari online with 1500 likes Online in 2019.. offline .. 15million votes no be here .

this is my reply for you, may your generation and future plans be that of APC, mind you am Edo guy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Emmyxclusive: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Looks like the new electoral act is a big problem for some people

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by chinebu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
He said Youth awareness may possibly work against his father. The new electoral also will do more damage.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by TinubuNG: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Thank you for bursting their lies and propaganda.

Is this how these f00lish animalistic pig want to win presidency for PitObi? Wow , Nigerians are wiser than these foolery .
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Mccullum: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Where is money inducement in that tweet,

these obi.diots lacking sense daily,

looking for every thing to nail ABAT..

Jagaban is a goal in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Nostring: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
undecided like father like son ,are you surprised ? , still some people will still want to vote him , you will never see a stain on Peter obi
u b illiterate ,chill...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by MacWin155(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

Look at the heading.
Who, what, when, where?? It's questions to show preparation for action, as gotten from Osun Exp (experts).
It's not in response to the outcome, it's in preparation for an outcome.

Technically, I am of the opinion that the strategy of APC is exposed. If this is their strategy for the OSUN elections, do you think it'll be different in the Presidential elections??

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.