Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting (50262 Views)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ufotunang: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
They want to buy votes and win the election...and suffer the electorates for the next 8 years with bad goverance... Nigerians be wise and do not allow this politcians to deceive you again
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ufotunang: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
That is what tinubu know how to do best...to buy votes and give 3 cups of rice to electorates in order to win the presidential election
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Liamm(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.
agbado. So what has vp candidature got to do with governorship election? Poor photoshop btw grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Evaremedy: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
TINUBU helped install BUHARI, ATIKU contributed financially, physically, mentally and foolishly.
They all caused the mess we are facing today
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by NEUDUDE: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
virginchaser:
Trust no one. Even in their strategic meeting opponents succeeded in planting mole.

Lol who plant mole grin
Didnt you read the part that seyi tinubu outed himself and deleted it afterwards. He was stupid my friend... chasing clouts
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Unruly7(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.

What’s the business of Osun with Vp

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by NEUDUDE: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Looks like the new electoral act is a big problem for some people

Hahaha i swear grin grin grin. I think say na only me see am. No rigging this time lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Tanyogo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

Haba Oga, these are strategies they are putting in place to discuss using Osun Experience. Does Osun election had VP position?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Metatrondivine: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
The Almighty hand of GOD is clearly disgracing Agbado and Cassava tribes men and women grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Tanyogo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Unruly7:

What’s the business of Osun with Vp

Ask him again pls
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Youngzedd(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

shocked

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by PHOTSEE(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
viklegend:

Why did she delete the image instead of clearly explaining what it was about

He is a he, not a she. grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ChineduObinna(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
VP Candidature follow affect Osun ?
OkutaNla:
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Tanyogo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerians will collect the money and vote their choice ..
At least he’s using money

Obi Ipob bingos are daily issuing threat and curses “ in Jesus might name amen” grin grin

Na who you go vote if dem threaten to shoot you or behead

Na to collect Tinubu money vote for Atiku..Okowa

Na fools and bingos Dey reason threat.. e go clear Ekpa wannabes by February

Na just how dem go take destroy their igboland I Dey pity in advance

All region mus close their boader to all IPOB bingos attempting to run from their region after elections

They can’t instigate war in their region and flee to others

Power to the people
Atiku Okowa 2023

Let’s make Nigeria great again

.... bingos said I know dey get likes and likes and shares shows am losing already grin
But offline “ they keep decamping to Pdp...

Stone won Buhari online with 1500 likes Online in 2019.. offline .. 15million votes no be here .

Can somebody interpret this for me pls.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by jaytee01(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
So Muslim-Muslim VP ticket was factor in the Osun State elections?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will just sit down somewhere and concoct rubbish, they read into the mind of the writer even without been there, monetary inducement can be for anything, party members, party agents, party leaders and so on, it can even be money paid by other party to win election, or the money inducement they themselves didn't do, whatsoever inducement can be, they formulate lies at the tinkling of the eye, but their absent brain do not allow them to restrict support for unknown gunmen killing igbos and bitterness and hatred that is setting them on fire

Protector, Keep wailing on Ipobians.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by CSTRR: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
It will not be well with anybody that says they were deceived to vote for Tinubu after 2023.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Like father like son... him papa never reach he Don dey carry bag of money around...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by snoopz: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

So why did he delete it?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by therajah: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Etuakutokpo:
Wow
Adjust document? This is fraud and you can be prosecuted for it!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Udemzy05: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

Did you see the VP candidature there?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by festacman(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
fergie001:

Then what is VP Candidature/Muslim X2?
Do they have a VP in Osun State?

Obviously, they discussed the effect Muslim-Muslim ticket on the outcome of Osun State governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Antoeni:
Seyi Tinubu is contesting to be the president of Nigeria, his father is just a proxy contestant because the Tinubu I see can't even read and understand a document, talk more of signing it.
This is exactly what Aboki can't withstand. Hence they are jumping ship.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by NEUDUDE: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Commitment of agents lol - God pass una grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by CSTRR: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Infact, I would pick an atiku a 100% times over Tinubu.

Atiku is a criminal that I detest, but I fear that tinubu is far worse.

Vote for Peter obi.
The future of your children depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by skuribeebo: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
But these people are intelligent Sha.
They are very good and strategic
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
adiori0303:

Ure just wasting ur time.
They chose to believe what they want go believe,and no amount of talk fit change their mind.
Why not just let them carry tge news,make them busy so they loose focus on the main goal of 2023.
Why did Seyi delete the post?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by basty: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
What suggests what?

We are not all dullards in Nigeria. What suggests he is buying anyone.

Please guys, stop posting nonsense to be relevant.

80% people on Nairaland are gullible and dull. Stop posting trash.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Larryton(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will just sit down somewhere and concoct rubbish, they read into the mind of the writer even without been there, monetary inducement can be for anything, party members, party agents, party leaders and so on, it can even be money paid by other party to win election, or the money inducement they themselves didn't do, whatsoever inducement can be, they formulate lies at the tinkling of the eye, but their absent brain do not allow them to restrict support for unknown gunmen killing igbos and bitterness and hatred that is setting them on fire

An average IPOB miscreant can't read to understand

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by adiori0303: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Why did Seyi delete the post?
Go and put it back and masturbate over it then
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
femisplash:
C'mon, that was a review of post Osun election. Even if you have to be Petty, you gotta be sensible in exhibiting your pettiness. Those were the possible factors responsible for the winning or losing the Osun election and it's unexpected such a review at the strategic level.
Why did he delete the post?

Only the guilty are afraid.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
adiori0303:

Go and put it back and masturbate over it then
You are in sifia pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.