Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting (50189 Views)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by CyberWolf: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.
If it’s about Osun election, how come the VP same faith candidature come
In?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
The rich have being using hunger as tool to deal with this nation from day 1

Hunger is their power that's all
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by adiori0303: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
You are in sifia pains.
Person wey no mind how im house dey burn dey go carry bucket water to quench another person house fire.
Instead of u strategizing about how to win election,ure here spewing trash.
Tinubu son is ever present here,mobilizing people and reaources,strategizing on how to win election for his father.
Peter obi's children are based abroad enjoying themselves,with strict avoidance to politics.
Na u wey never chop bellef dey shout peter obi wan kill ursef.
Sorry o.
Una wailing no go end
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ThatFairGuy1: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Are you blind or you can't assimilate what was written
Brendaniel:

Why do you guys like defending rubbish, Tinubu is too crooked...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ThatFairGuy1: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yet this was posted on FP with the caption @ mynd44 Lalasticlala seun?
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by LordOfTheGame: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is a conscienceless criminal and his supporters are shameless hungry urchins.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
adiori0303:

Person wey no mind how im house dey burn dey go carry bucket water to quench another person house fire.
Tinubu son is ever present here,mobilizing people and reaources,strategizing on how to win election for his father.
Peter obi's children are based abroad enjoying themselves,with strict avoidance to politics.
Sorry o.
Una wailing no go end
The joke is on you who lives on NL shouting yourself hoarse campaigning for an old sepulchre, while his son Seyi is balling wearing wristwatch that can feed your entire state for 20yrs.

Read the post above my own and be sober.

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by tollyboy5(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dododawa01:

Some fools have started saying rubbish, whenever they hear Tinubu, they will start saying jagons, we will soon take u back to your state
You don't need to be bittered . Vote your choice. Politics is not feeling bittered or threatening someone
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Bovis(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will just sit down somewhere and concoct rubbish, they read into the mind of the writer even without been there, monetary inducement can be for anything, party members, party agents, party leaders and so on, it can even be money paid by other party to win election, or the money inducement they themselves didn't do, whatsoever inducement can be, they formulate lies at the tinkling of the eye, but their absent brain do not allow them to restrict support for unknown gunmen killing igbos and bitterness and hatred that is setting them on fire
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Brendaniel: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you blind or you can't assimilate what was written

Tinubu is too crooked to rule Nigeria...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ogashman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Same Sheyi that has been disturbing me and Wizkid to come and perform and campaign for Apc but I told him immediately that:

Who be DATTI?
Me I be obiDATTI!
plus my dad, mum, bro, sis and my AUNTY
other candidates small they be like ANT i
Dey only wanna use our money dey buy buGATTI
The guy just shock with the way I was ACTING

Nice one Mr rhymes
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ysg4real(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
festacman:

Obviously, they discussed the effect Muslim-Muslim ticket on the outcome of Osun State governorship election.
That's exactly how I interpreted this ,(i.e. post mortem of the election result). I'm not a fan of Tinubu's candidacy, but lets remove the bias
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by powerhouse3(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
....so they were analysing osun and they now talk about Muslim vp candidature.....

Thought governor have deputy while president have vp....APC and lies ,.. even when they caught you red-handed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by ZeroChil: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
How did op mislead the public? Is "Money inducement " not part of the items on the agenda? Why did he delete the tweet? Kindly answer. Thank you.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by TemmyT002(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

So why delete it?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by adiori0303: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
The joke is on you who lives on NL shouting yourself hoarse campaigning for an old sepulchre, while his son Seyi is balling wearing wristwatch that can feed your entire state for 20yrs.

Read the post above my own and be sober.
Shebi i dey see im son.
Charity begins at home o.
When he cones to me for support and campaign,i go ask am where ur children dey wey u wan make i dey suffer mysself for you.
Ur own obi carry im own children japa comot go dey enjoy anambra state money,come dey play tik tok for una head say make una take back ur country.
Na una stupidity ddey pain me pass.
As in,ow people go stupid like this dey baffle me o
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by kabasa24: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
PLS LISTEN CAREFULLY AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND BEFOR POSTING , HE ONLY LISTED OUT THE FACTORS THAT IS WORKING AGAINST THE PARTY AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK .. MPNEY WAS PATR OF THE THE PDP USED TO OVER RUN THEM THAT IS WHY U SAW IT ON THE LIST..
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Tinubuagbado: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Triangles1:
Bible say for a king to be emerged God know about it, if this man is Nigeria next President no any propaganda can stop him.
Tinubu won't be the President.

Who told you there will be election by February?

Just watch their game.

Tinubu thinks he knows but he's very daft.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by agabaI23(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Who said you cannot smuggle that in? Why did he delete it?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Haywhy3579: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Tinubu intends to use money to buy every voter in Nigeria. Please if APC gives you money in 2023, collect it and vote for the candidate you have in mind.

After all, the money Tinubu is throwing about is the loot he has amassed from Lagos State since 1999. It's our collective patrimony.
Stop giving people bad idea that can result in the loss of life. If u are not going to vote for a particular party, pls don’t collect their money. Nobody knows what 2023 election plans that all this politician have in mind. It is better to vote for ur conscience than to be cunny. U might not like the end result of because of small money.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by kernniejay(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2022
OkutaNla:
Check No.5, VP Candidature Muslim x2. That has nulified your claim. It is not easy defending the indefensible.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by kernniejay(m): 2:32am On Jul 29, 2022
kabasa24:
PLS LISTEN CAREFULLY AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND BEFOR POSTING , HE ONLY LISTED OUT THE FACTORS THAT IS WORKING AGAINST THE PARTY AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK .. MPNEY WAS PATR OF THE THE PDP USED TO OVER RUN THEM THAT IS WHY U SAW IT ON THE LIST..
WERE YOU AT THE SEYI TINUBU'S MEETING, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SPEAK FOR HIM? WHY DIDN'T THE SAME FACTORS WORK AGAINST APC IN EKITI STATE?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Buyalltools: 2:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Why do you guys like defending rubbish, Tinubu is too crooked...

If you call that defending then your brain is n**t working
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by kernniejay(m): 2:42am On Jul 29, 2022
adiori0303:

Sorry o.
Una wailing no go end
It is because Tinubu is an emperor that will impose his children and his future generation on you and your future generation to serve his family. He and his children are ready to fleece to the last.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Brendaniel: 3:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Buyalltools:

If you call that defending then your brain is n**t working

My brain is working very well, how can any person who means well for Nigeria be supporting Tinubu, if such a person whose whole personal life information is questionable, can you give such a person job in your company?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Backpedal: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Bovis:

Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Don't worry

When campaign season start properly; all the sins of Tinubu will be on full display....

I will see to it myself

Tinubu that is a known drug peddler and a corrupt thief
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by SirBunky85(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2022
OkutaNla:
God bless you for puncturing the lies from the mischievous and idiotic Op. I keep saying it that, most Nigeria followers are the real problem and not the leaders

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by SirBunky85(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Cti28:
Yeye people. They are strategizing on a more efficient and dubious means of using monetary inducement to woo the electorate after failing in Osun.

Using poverty to impoverish the masses and using peanut to deceive them.
see them gullible cum deluded thing forming woke
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Buyalltools: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

My brain is working very well, how can any person who means well for Nigeria be supporting Tinubu, if such a person whose whole personal life information is questionable, can you give such a person job in your company?

Most of those people are not supporting Tinubu or any person but only clamouring for the right thing...

We should not call black white vice versa..

It is obvious the meeting is a review of their failure in Osun elections and way forward....

People asking for the truth are not fool and want the best for Nigerian.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by jojothaiv(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
q
LoL they don't need all this analysis na. I thought they said it's IPOB that supports PDP.
As PDP don't have structure in Southwest. I'm not even expecting sanwo-olu to campaign . Let him wait to see and result will come up 2023
Muslim VPX2 was also written up there.
Truth be told, his camp know that the choice could also come into play...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Cti28(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2022
SirBunky85:
see them gullible cum deluded thing forming woke
Come are you Sheyi Tinubu? Or are you one of those that will trade their entire generation for peanut? Ahh! did my opinion offended you? I don't give a damn about your opinion.

The truth , is our Politicians are all extremely heartless and wicked, using poverty to suppress, manipulate and cage the poor.

If you are one of them, just Know the aforementioned applies to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) / This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.