Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting (50243 Views)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by skuribeebo: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
At least it is better than one man who can not sit down and make a plan.
The only thing you will hear is
I have only one shoe, I am stingy, I cannot spend money bla bla. Iro nla.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by mastermaestro(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
OnknownSoldier:
Nonsense!

The fact that you saw ‘money inducement’ on the board doesn't mean they want to use money to induce the electorates.

‘Money Inducement’ might be used in a different context that only those who attended the meeting can relate with.

This is not fact!

Since you know better, would you like to tell us why he deleted the tweet instead of a simple clarification?
Ha! Most of you are evil sha. Lovers of evil and darkness killing this lovely nation.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
NEUDUDE:
Commitment of agents lol - God pass una grin
My brother I see am grin
That point take style hide body grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by treatise: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Tinubu intends to use money to buy every voter in Nigeria. Please if APC gives you money in 2023, collect it and vote for the candidate you have in mind.

After all, the money Tinubu is throwing about is the loot he has amassed from Lagos State since 1999. It's our collective patrimony.
And drug tainted money.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tanyogo:

Can somebody interpret this for me pls.
Anything odin13 posts that's more than two lines, you better stay away from that post.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by NEUDUDE: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
My brother I see am grin
That point take style hide body grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by socialmediaman: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.

There’s no way to tell if your interpretation is the correct one. “Money inducements” could also mean a strategy used at the Osun election which needs to be reviewed and used better at the general election.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Asour: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.

You could be right but didn't he announce a Muslim VP after Osun election? Was shetimma announced before?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Rubbish very shallow, zero IQ igbo youths.
So because it's written on the board means they are planning on giving out money? I swear too many dumb dumb in this country.
They might just be discussing all things that normally happen during election in Nigeria. You have to be an idiot not to talk about the effects of money inducement in any election in Nigeria. Even if APC does not give, PDP and even LP will give.
Rubbish propaganda.
fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Bkdson2121: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Why did he seyi delete it from his Instagram?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by SupremeSpecimen: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will just sit down somewhere and concoct rubbish, they read into the mind of the writer even without been there, monetary inducement can be for anything, party members, party agents, party leaders and so on, it can even be money paid by other party to win election, or the money inducement they themselves didn't do, whatsoever inducement can be, they formulate lies at the tinkling of the eye, but their absent brain do not allow them to restrict support for unknown gunmen killing igbos and bitterness and hatred that is setting them on fire

Apchit
Enough said
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by nenergy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
So why was the post deleted? grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by femisplash: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Why did he delete the post?

Only the guilty are afraid.
Who would blame him when Twitter hoodlums single out just a possible factor out of all factors listed out there and would harp on it as though their lives depend on it. He needs his sanity.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by nenergy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Koralords:

Don't mind the alarmist
Why was the post deleted?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Reasonable4me: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
OkutaNla:

I'm OBIdient but your write up is more right than the op's
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Gandollar(f): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
femisplash:

Who would blame him when Twitter hoodlums single out just a possible factor out of all factors listed out there and would harp on it as though their lives depend on it. He needs his sanity.
He will never have his sanity provided he's part and parcel of those that brought buhari to power. Nonsense!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Dododawa01: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin

Some fools have started saying rubbish, whenever they hear Tinubu, they will start saying jagons, we will soon take u back to your state
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by seunjungle1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
If Seyi can be this working for his Dad success that means his father should be proud of him unlike other candidates that children are abroad and another bunches of fool children are dying on the streets for them all in the name of obituary/useless.
The boy is not lazy like some of these online bandits.....
Kudos to you Oluwaseyi...
Lord is your strength.
We shall be there in Jesus name
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by jydeskill1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
festacman:
Obviously, a strategic review session on likely factors that caused the APC's loss of Osun State.

However, it is difficult to draw conclusions on factor "financial inducement', whether they discussed how to use it better as a tool or how to better resist opponents using it as a tool. We are not cocksure.

By the way, so this Seyi Tinubu of a guy is already cutting his teeth politically. Interesting years ahead.
God bless you. When you see educated people, they are not difficult to be identified.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by seunjungle1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
.....and are you now telling me that money inducement is not part of the major factor they must talk on.

If possible Jesus in heaven can talk to us physically that he's supporting Tinubu, some fool will deny their Christianity straight
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by PHOTSEE(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
nenergy:

So why was the post deleted? grin

Ask my oga at the top
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by femisplash: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
He will never have his sanity provided he's part and parcel of those that brought buhari to power. Nonsense!
What has Buhari got to do with his decision to delete a post?. Did he put a gun to your head to vote buhari?. Pls, be reasonable.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by victorv12(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Tinubu intends to use money to buy every voter in Nigeria. Please if APC gives you money in 2023, collect it and vote for the candidate you have in mind.

After all, the money Tinubu is throwing about is the loot he has amassed from Lagos State since 1999. It's our collective patrimony.

Who told you Tinubu is ready to spend any money in the next coming election? His boys are everywhere to do the spending. All he needs from the Governors and Senators that he assisted into power is for the Governors to donate 5 billion Naira of their states money, and the Senators, 3 billion Naira each. Other APC members, business men like Dangote, Otedola and BUA will donate without Tinubu even knowing. All the major bank MD's will send their contribution too as usual. A politician like Tinubu hardly spend in time of election. Don't forget MC Oluomo and his goons too! MC Oluomo can single handily raise 3 billion Naira alone in Lagos for him not to talk about the entire South West, and it won't take him 2 months. Tinubu is a Godfather. His boys will do the spending not him.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by plaindealer: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Typical ignorant and unintelligent Igbos..

Money inducement for what and in what context?

Do you know?

These olodo ipob terrorist sef?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Believeintruth: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will just sit down somewhere and concoct rubbish, they read into the mind of the writer even without been there, monetary inducement can be for anything, party members, party agents, party leaders and so on, it can even be money paid by other party to win election, or the money inducement they themselves didn't do, whatsoever inducement can be, they formulate lies at the tinkling of the eye, but their absent brain do not allow them to restrict support for unknown gunmen killing igbos and bitterness and hatred that is setting them on fire

why are you being dull and daft. How sure are you that it was PO's followers.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by sokera: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
TINUBU IS A GOOD FATHER
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by sokera: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
plaindealer:
Typical ignorant and unintelligent Igbos..

Money inducement for what and in what context?

Do you know?

These olodo ipob terrorist sef?

they are very daft and unintelligent... when you tell them to go to sch they won't listen but prefer to go do apprenticeship... apprenticeship is not bad but try to refine it with education
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by adamsdauptmist(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
If it was truly about Osun election,what was Muslim/Muslim ticket doing on the board and what was VP candidature also doing there. Nigerians are not fools.

OkutaNla:
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by dragunov: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Of course, monetary inducements is the only strategy Tinubu planned to unleash on hungry voters, forget about the highfalutin and unrealistic manifestos.

Just like Osun State, owo ma wo'gbo ni las las

He is ready to do anything. Just anything. Even if it is to sign Lagos off to Saudi Arabia as an Islamic colony.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by edungene7: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
APC right now is a bad market I pity anyone selling it u might end up in the hospital after severe beating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.