Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting (50264 Views)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Amaechi Didn't Boycott Tinubu’s Campaign Meeting- APC / APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by PandoraObi: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Believeintruth:

why are you being dull and daft. How sure are you that it was PO's followers.
Are you trying to ascribed your parents nature to others. We know those killed igbos in Igbo land for Biafra can do anything
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Procarpenter: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Pls call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter reliable and 100% warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below and install all kinds of roofing sheet call me I’m available for you all

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by Believeintruth: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you trying to ascribed your parents nature to others. We know those killed igbos in Igbo land for Biafra can do anything

Oga i can see that your father and mother did a poor Job of raising you. Anyway we all know the false flag Ops behind the UGM saga in igbo land. I rest my case.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
festacman:
Obviously, a strategic review session on likely factors that caused the APC's loss of Osun State.

However, it is difficult to draw conclusions on factor "financial inducement', whether they discussed how to use it better as a tool or how to better resist opponents using it as a tool. We are not cocksure.

By the way, so this Seyi Tinubu of a guy is already cutting his teeth politically. Interesting years ahead.

Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by BluntCrazeMan: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.
Actually..
The topic was..
Errors From Osun Exp..
By the time the video started playing, they must have wiped off the “Errors” at the beginning
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by CLRF: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2023
No wonder they are angry that Pres. Buhari changes the currency they stash at home.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting by CLRF: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2023
OkutaNla:
Lie. What was on the board was an analysis of the factors that may have influenced the outcome of the Osun election. Op is just being a fake news peddler. I've attached a clear picture of the contents of the board. Mods please take note of the Op's attempt to mislead the public.

Is the current reality a lie too?
God will not be on the side of the gang of robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.