Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance (1186 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Devineee: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nobody will understand my pain suffering and struggle.
I don tire am dying slowly.
This world is not meant for me anymore
Suffering endless hunger is giving depression.

Just take what you want from me
Just take my life
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by alpharoyalty: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please bro. Be patient.
Buhari will soon leave office.
Remember, suicide is not an option

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Devineee: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Please bro. Be patient.
my heartburns my tommy aches and am feeling dizzy
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Ebakere: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Devineee post=115167606]Nobody will understand my pain suffering and struggle.

Just take my life[/quote

Wait for me bro let's leave together

I Will be leaving in a hundred years time

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by ExMI6(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Op whats your problem, are you with a guardian or alone.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Devineee: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
ExMI6:
Op whats your problem, are you with a guardian or alone.
am alone hunger want to kill me
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by ExMI6(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Devineee:
am alone hunger want to kill me

I would suggest linking up with a family or a friend that can help you with the basic amenities first before you set out for other things.

Besides if someone send you money through NL how long will it last before.......

I think you need to get a means of income

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Stallionhorse: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nobody dey chop 3 square meal for Nigeria again.. At least in a week I drink gsrri like 3 times and I earn 100k and above monthly. I see able young guys some graduates doing labour work even I use to do it when I had no job.. You can't just sit at home lazy saying no food.. Go out and hustle.. If you feel suicide is the only way out then rest in peace. Or you feel somebody will tell you to send your account number.. You try.. Abeg! Shift..

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Devineee: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
ExMI6:

I would suggest linking up with a family or a friend that can help you with the basic amenities first before you set out for other things.

Besides if someone send you money through NL how long will it last before.......

you are right but if I die now you won't be able to help me again please help me with a little to eat abeg
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Devineee: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Nobody dey chop 3 square meal for Nigeria again.. At least in a week I drink gsrri like 3 times and I earn 100k and above monthly. I see able young guys some graduates doing labour work even I use to do it when I had no job.. You can't just sit at home lazy saying no food.. Go out and hustle.. If you feel suicide is the only way out then rest in peace. Or you feel somebody will tell you to send your account number.. You try.. Abeg! Shift..
you don't know nothing about me but from your comfort zone you have said yours.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Stallionhorse: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Devineee:
you don't know nothing about me but from your comfort zone you have said yours.
do you know what comfort zone means?? Your a lunatic, lazy asshoole.. Don't go and hustle be looking for free money on NL.. Make hunger kill you Der..

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Stallionhorse:
do you know what comfort zone means?? Your a lunatic, lazy asshoole.. Don't go and hustle be looking for free money on NL.. Make hunger kill you Der..

Let the bro be... Times are hard for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Jayoungika: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bros, die if you wan die jare,, why are you disturbing us with your death.. Everybody get their own problem,, what were you thinking when you choose Nigeria, you see Usa, UK you no ask God to put you there, Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Teenwolf(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Call this number for counseling 0908765334
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Wonderboy01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bro na just that left KIDNEY me need o undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jayoungika:
Bros, die if you wan die jare,, why are you disturbing us with your death.. Everybody get their own problem,, what were you thinking when you choose Nigeria, you see Usa, UK you no ask God to put you there, Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by ogwuche4u(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Devineee:

Just take my life

Sell your phone and buy food. That way you still have time to think about life before dying.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by AndroidAI(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Please bro. Be patient.
Lol. Obi is now our messiah. Let's not forget that was how Buhari presented himself before he won. Anybody who wants to die now should go ahead cause things aren't getting better even under PO.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by meobizy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Honsule, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and Dominique. Rule 2.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by alpharoyalty: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

Lol. Obi is now our messiah. Let's not forget that was how Buhari presented himself before he won. Anybody who wants to die now should go ahead cause things aren't getting better even under PO.

To be honest, I like obi but I don't want him to win.
The mess that buhari has created will take a decade to clean.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by frozen70(f): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Devineee:

Just take my life

What exactly is wrong with you

Is death the final solution

What about your parents especially your mother

Have you thought about the deep pain your family will be while you experience your own pain in hell

Now tell, after reading this, do you think you still want to go just like that

You don't want to have lovel kids that will call you dady
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Please bro. Be patient.
Suicide is not an option ,you said? But u guys go about voting bastards to get at another tribe by so doing destroying many souls, that pains he faces in his stomach will never go unpunished , those who brought buhari will never go unpunished for this guys pains. And eventually if something happens to him curse be on his soul if he didn't come back to kill everyone who has hands in his death .curse be on him if he forgives those who voted APC ...because ignorance is another dimension of wickedness upon earth.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Devineee:
my heartburns my tommy aches and am feeling dizzy
...Many on this thread knew not what you feel except me ,
You want to leave earth because you are hungry ,Me I want to leave earth because the ignorance, dishonestly , wickedness and greed on earth is beyond any other planet ...
Is it the lies of the Jews
Or stupidity of the blacks who worships gods used to enslave and trap their forefathers... .or is it the pains few good n wise souls face upon earth? The list is endless,

Last time we met u called me an impostor but I forgive u , have patient let buhari brought in by Yoruba and Hausa to taunt igbos leave so u can have a good life, but if u can't make sure u come back as a ghost with anger like tempest to kill each and every one who supported buhari in 2019 , your pains now won't be left to wither away in d sands of time , kill them even if I am among ,even if one person remains in Nigeria wipe them out from the face of my mother.

1000yrs ago we( light movement members in Bologu) commit suicides just to take vengeance on wicked Vatican government killing my members and when we come back we can raze down a whole state large as Delta state for 3months, when u hear a ghost town I am the originator,
Religion made u all lack this info , you go about forgiving fools who would have been grinded in the abyss pepper stones .Make sure anger and vengeance ( not even justice this time ) is in ur brain before u do whatever if u can't hustle or wait for APC to go...so that the vengeance in ur brain will be activated immediately u enter the vosod gates

Nigerians don't expect me to take revenge on ur wicked ones ,I have done that twice but in this aquarius era I was forbidden to do so , take ur vengeance by urself hungryf**ls
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Devineee:

Just take my life
Replace weakness to burning vengeance , hunger to anger so ur brain can help u take vengeance in afterlife . These fools who made life hell for u must not be forgiven unless u want me to curse you.

Make sure u avoid Religion because a religious brain is a weak brain and in afterlife ur weak brain goes straight against good thing coming for u and u end up in wrong place be very careful..

In ancient times many leaves earth's reality dimension when threaten and come back for justice ,this shaped the European world and their love for justice , but in Africa u suffer suffer and suffer and still go to afterlife to suffer for ur Religious brains ...no ghostly activities overhere because many stupid souls were trapped by Yahweh ( Satan )
lastly
Dull dark continent
Today if the whole of Africa has 5 visible ghost in sub reality dimension ,then they are 400 in Germany alone
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2022
ExMI6:

This is wat I talk about his Religious family don't care or maybe they are holding straws also.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:
his ideologies varies from URS and he might have struggled for decades to no avail
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:
He might be one of those who voted against GEJ to spite igbos ,but ur words are harsh .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by ukandi1(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:

U don't understand. I am not defending the O.P, but what if what he is saying is truth ?
I took a friend who needed help for granted accusing him of acting up, only to learn that he was lying in the mortuary the next day . Things happen that u can't explain so if someone cries out and u are not led to help, at least don't make them feel they are not doing enough.
There are subtle ways to suggest to them to try harder

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by ukandi1(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Amunethseranu:
his ideologies varies from URS and he might have struggled for decades to no avail

Exactly..
It's not how much we struggle. It's just the Grace upon our lives as we struggle that determines what we take home.
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Teenwolf:
Call this number for counseling 0908765334
Which counsel will u render again?
Re: I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance by Amunethseranu(f): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2022
ukandi1:

Exactly..
It's not how much we struggle. It's just the Grace upon our lives as we struggle that determines what we take home.
Religion made this country a mess , this guy would av ended his life by January ,and wl be chilling in another planet full of intellectuals and peaceful souls if not for Religion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Two Sperm Of 11-12 Day's Difference From Two Different Guy's Father A Child, / GUYS, A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If You Give Her These 4 Things / I’m Having A Shitty Morning..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.