Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs (50896 Views)

Video: Lady Wept, Man Refuse To Come Down As Sex Organs Stuck / Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2020
The moment you play with your sex organs, you ruin your family.

Said the truth.

The man and woman. The moment you can no longer control your sex organs, they automatically control your entire life and ruin nature of your existence.

Most of you use bots to satisfy your urges, what a shame that human share their family with bots, machine. What a shamefulness.

Free the earth of all your unjust Act people, respect the good better best.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by jawalis(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2020
I actually checked your display picture. You aren’t looking bad. Good Sunday wishes to you ma’am.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2020
especially men,they don't have single respect for their organ at all

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by bernard1000001(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2020

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by genii96(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Yet aren't women the ones who masturbate with bananas, cucumbers, dildos, vibrators, bottles and the like?

Kinda hypocritical don't ya think?

257 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Columbine(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

don't let this forum change the way you see men, it may affect your future relationships. Seeing all men as a threat will always make you to be unnecessarily on the offensive when no harm is intended.

guard your mental health!

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Columbine:

don't let this forum change the way you see men, it may affect your future relationships. Seeing all men as a threat will always make you to be unnecessarily on the offensive when no harm is intended.

guard your mental health!
i don't take men seriously for now,i never ready

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Columbine(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Said the truth.

The man and woman. The moment you can no longer control your sex organs, they automatically control your entire life and ruin nature of your existence.

Most of you use bots to satisfy your urges, what a shame that human share their family with bots, machine. What a shamefulness.

That's the devil's most lucrative business, wether is with bots or humans, they always let their urges have the better part of them. self-control remain the key, set boundaries with your friends, their are things one shouldn't tolerate

17 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2020
In tears

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by zexy2030(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Pls answer the question below for #30 :

Who wears seductive clothes revealing tighs and cleaveges.

A. Guys
B. Ladies
C. Animals
D. Things.

You can phone a friend.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Uzomacharles: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
i don't take men seriously for now,i never ready

U go ready in your late 40's??

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by blingxx(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

You again undecided

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2020
I know a guy, always sleeping around, muscular and all. Everything was about sex to him, i used to be intimidated by this dude ish. One day I heard he died of Hepatstis B or something. One needs to be careful. There's so much to life than sex o.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by jawalis(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
This Zzor babe is loosing it already. I used to like her but you are getting bored with the way you are present on every thread. Learn to read comments and leave some thread without commenting. Happy Sunday to you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Our sex organs were programmed to give us a unique feeling, a mind-blowing experience. Depriving yourself of that feeling doesn't make sense because whether you like it or not, you still have those sensations, those urges.

Attending to those urges releases hormones such as oxytocin, endorphin, serotonin and dopamine, which make you feel relaxed, relieve stress, help you sleep, refresh your mind and enable you deal with life's stressors.

So don't make life too stressful, attend to your urges in a responsible way and don't be a frigid, frustrated, sex-starved person because we were wonderfully and beautifully made, and our sexual organs are an amazing part of our make-up.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2020
If you want people to do something, appeal to their self interest, rather than the desire of imaginary beings.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by BigSarah(f): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Go to the religious section

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Our sex organs were programmed to give us a unique feeling, a mind-blowing experience. Depriving yourself of that feeling doesn't make sense because whether you like it or not, you still have those sensations, those urges.

Attending to those urges releases hormones such as oxytocin, endorphin, serotonin and dopamine, which make you feel relaxed, relieve stress, help you sleep, refresh your mind and enable you deal with life's stressors.

So don't make life too stressful, attend to your urges in a responsible way and don't be a frigid, frustrated, sex-starved person because we were wonderfully and beautifully made, and our sexual organs are an amazing part of our make-up.

Bots

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2020
danyero:
If you want people to do something, appeal to their self interest, rather than the desire of imaginary beings.

Dead space

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Dead space
The only dead space is the thing between your legs which you have let go to waste due to prudishness.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by ReluctantAdult(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Bots

What do you mean?

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

What do you mean?

You will need this

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Yahman1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Said the truth.

why would someone have a lady like you in his life and choose to play with his organ, he should rather use it to play with you.

Well maybe you are not helping him realize the true function of his organ that's why he's playing with it

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by DaInferno(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
especially women,they don't have single respect for their organ at all

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by oyaaa(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
surprising given that ladies tend to insert anything that can enter into their vj cool

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Mercisharelove(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
oyaaa:
surprising given that ladies tend to insert anything that can enter into their vj cool

Free

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by lincsnuel: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Free

Mercisharelove:

Bots

What's the meaning of all these? Quote him with reasonable logic to defend your argument instead of incoherent monosyllabics.

16 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You will need this

I'm disappointed in you. I'm not surprised though.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
hundred 100%

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

hundred 100%
i swear,you see them ehn,they are never ashamed to let it out in anything available,such a shame

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by fati2001(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
i swear,you see them ehn,they are never ashamed to let it out in anything available,such a shame
I tell you, they're even proud of it.. coming out public to boast about it. especially those on nairaland.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:

I tell you, they're even proud of it.. coming out public to boast about it. especially those on nairaland.
There was a thread yesterday which one of their Brohoe's created,they were all there saying dirty things and so unashamed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past.