Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,114 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin (3360 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Gadafii: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2022
Simping is a disorder

Stop trying to please that gender, better make you give that money to egbon adugbo

If na sex too, just do your best and stand up, because as you Dey mail her she Dey reasin another location where she would be pounded immediately

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Edipet(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gadafii:
Simping is a disorder

Stop trying to please that gender, better make you give that money to egbon adugbo

If na sex too, just do your best and stand up, because as you Dey mail her she Dey reasin another location where she would be pounded immediately

is good time we eradicate SIMPing from the faces of the earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss / Lady Narrates How Abuja Boys Abandoned Her & Her Friend In Club With A 2.5M Bill / Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.